Yes Congressman! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Faye_Skylark
Faye_Skylark
1,083 Followers

"Do I choose one now?" asked Becky.

"You can do them in whichever order you wish, but they must all be completed by the end of the month," said Taft. "However, there is another matter that requires your attention first."

"Oh, what's that?" asked Becky.

"It's standard practice that when a new Courtesan, such as yourself, starts with SLUT, that they demonstrate their skills by remaining on call to attend to the Director whenever needed," said Taft smoothly. "This helps build up your experience, and also allows us to better tailor your personal profile as a Courtesan."

He was lying, of course, there was no such requirement, although he had successfully tricked two Courtesans to agree to such a deal during his time as Director. The most recent one had just gotten wise to the situation and moved on to more lucrative bed partners, leaving Taft bereft of much needed sexual relief. The trouble with Courtesans was that they were always too in demand by clients, and had no official responsibility to service management. They usually had to be bribed or conned into such arrangements. Taft was desperately hoping Becky would be desperate and ambitious enough to fall for his ruse.

"Ok, Mr Taft," swallowed Becky nervously, but steeling herself to continue. "When do we begin?"

Taft leapt for joy inside, and quickly signalled for the bill.

**

Barely more than an hour later, Becky was naked on her back on a plush hotel bed, legs spread wide as the humungous Mr Taft lay on top of her in a rough approximation of the missionary position. The petite Becky was dwarfed by Taft's body, pressing her into the mattress under the sheer weight and girth of his belly. Mercifully, Taft was propping himself up sufficiently well that Becky was in no immediate danger of being crushed under him.

Taft was huffing and puffing over Becky, his face pink with exertion as his cock ploughed the young brunette's tight wet pussy with the surprising vigour of a much younger man. Taft's penis was of decent size and girth and the sensation of its firmness filling up Becky's pussy in rhythmic stroking was pleasant enough. However, buried beneath Taft's wobbly protruding gut, it had made accessibility an immediate challenge for the pretty young brunette.

Something as simple as trying to reach down and play with Taft's penis became an awkward game. It didn't help that the fat man was happily groping Becky's perky tits through her spaghetti strap tank top while she was fumbling around trying to find and keep hold of his cock. Matters progressed hardly any better when Becky dropped to her knees and attempted to initiate a blowjob. This proceeded more smoothly once Taft reclined himself onto the hotel room couch sufficiently that Becky had just enough room to manoeuvre her head under his belly and slip her luxurious mouth around his cock.

Taft was gentlemanly enough to let her work at her own pace without pushing her head down. However, there was no delaying his inevitable interest in banging her. Taft had laid back on the bed like a sunbathing walrus and Becky stripped down and clambered onto him like a tiny bird trying to find her balance. As unappealing as the sight of this was for Becky, the position worked quite well from a practical point of view, and so she wisely closed her eyes and rode the big man like a petite cowgirl while he pawed at her small and delicious tits.

Her moves were working a little too well, however, as before long they had inspired Taft to toss her down onto her back on the bed, spread her creamy young thighs and mount her. Pinned under him, Becky could do little but squeal and writhe as her little body was pounded into the mattress and wait for his inevitable climax and pray that it would be quick.

Overwhelmed by the beauty and tightness of Becky's young, petite body, Taft did not last long. It had been a little over ten minutes since they had begun and already Taft could feel his balls tingling with anticipation, his cock enveloped by the finest pussy he had experienced in years. Taft attempted to contemplate painting Becky's face or body with his cum, splattering over her breasts perhaps. It was in vain, as before Taft knew it he was spasming and quaking with pleasure as he ejaculated into the tiny young brunette's miraculous pussy. Ribbons of semen pulsed out into Becky's already soaking cavern.

Taft bellowed above Becky as he came, pushing deep inside her until the very last spurts.

"Congratulations, Rebecca," wheezed Taft, "you're now a Courtesan!"

Becky was too shell shocked from the sex to reply. As they both gathered their breath in ragged gasps, Becky felt a spreading sensation of warm accomplishment radiate through her. It may have been the post-coital dopamine hit, but she preferred to think of it as career fulfilment. She was now officially a Courtesan. Little did Becky know that her incredible journey had only just begun.

Faye_Skylark
Faye_Skylark
1,083 Followers