Yes, Teacher Ch. 02

Story Info
Teacher with older male student.
1.5k words
4.45
130k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 01/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After their almost violent coupling on her desk, her legs were quivering as she tried to compose herself. 'God, what have I done? she thought. But then she looked up into his eyes, and she knew exactly what she had done; fulfilled a fantasy months in the making. And she wasn't done with him yet. She straightened, smoothed her blouse and skirt down, and grabbed her purse and coat. "Coming, Tom?" she purred.

Straightening his own clothing, Tom shuddered at the naked promise in her voice. He took her hand, and they left the classroom to head to his car. It was a black Mustang, an older model. It had been his passion for years to own one, and now he did. He helped her into the passenger seat, watching her long legs as she swung them into the car. He walked around and got in, and started the car. It rumbled to life with a muscular hum, and she swore she could feel the vibration in her pussy.

Driving smoothly out of the parking lot, he headed to her house. He didn't need directions; he'd driven by there a hundred times. No words were spoken as they made the short drive. He knew what she was feeling; the hesitation, the self doubt, wondering if she was crazy. He felt the same things. 'What am I doing?' he wondered. He almost let her go, let her get out of the car and walk away. But he couldn't.

Opening her door, he gripped her hand and helped her out. Looking into her eyes, he saw the passion there, still burning hot. He had known it would be, that was only one of the reasons her preferred older women. They knew what their bodies were capable of, the multiple orgasms, the intense physical reactions. He felt sorry for women who would never know those capabilities. And pity for the men who didn't know how to drive their women there.

Lifting her soft hand, she let him pull her from the car. She didn't know what she was doing there. She cursed herself, her lack of inhibitions when she was with a lover, her craving for more, her need for him. She'd dreamed of him for months, longing for his touch, for his rough possession, for his cock. For it to be buried deep inside her, ravaging her, taking her. She looked up into his eyes and was lost. She'd pay the price, whatever it would be, to be with him again.

Her long fingers traced his eyebrows as she gazed into his blue eyes. She saw herself reflected back; her tousled hair, her swollen lips, the naked desire in her own eyes. She shuddered, then drew on all of her self control, and took his hand and led him to the front door. Unlocking the door, the opened it, and they stepped inside. She immediately turned, and shoved him back against the door.

She kissed him, a deep, almost savage kiss, her mouth wide open, her tongue plunging into his mouth, her hand coming down to settle between his thighs. She felt a need to reclaim the power, to do things her way, to take him, rather than him taking her. He tried to touch her, and she moved back, breaking the kiss. "Not yet," she said. Gripping both of his wrists in her strong hands, she raised them to shoulder level, holding him there against the door.

Straddling one of his thighs, she rocked herself against him, her skirt riding high on her legs. The soft denim was heaven on her naked pussy, her panties having been shredded by him earlier. She rode him, her thigh pressing against his erection as she did. But this was for her, not for him. She quivered, and stepped back. "Take off your clothes, Tom." She wanted him naked, wanted to see all of the body she had dreamed of for so long.

Smiling, he removed his jacket, then his shirt. His chest was smooth, strong, his skin like living satin, burnished a deep gold from the sun and hard work. She licked her lips as he unbuckled and unsnapped his belt and jeans. The zipper slid down, and he shucked his shorts and jeans off his hips, exposing his cock. It was smooth, and thick, and hard as a rock. As he groaned, it moved, the tip nudging towards his firm belly. He heeled off his boots, then slid his clothes off. 'Finally,' she thought. She had wanted this, wanted him naked before her, for so very long.

Moving close to him, he could feel her warm breath on his neck. "Don't move," she warned. He put his palms flat against the door, and waited. She slowly removed her blouse and skirt. All that remained covering her lush body were thigh high stockings and a beige lacy bra. Stepping closer, she began to lick and nibble her way down his neck, her tongue soft and wet against his skin. He shuddered. Continuing down, she rasped her tongue across one of his rigid nipples, then the other. Sucking one into her mouth, she laved it slowly. He groaned.

As she kissed her way down his long body, it took all his control to remain still. God, he wanted her. Wanted her naked and writhing under him, screaming his name. But he knew he would have to wait. He knew she needed the control for now. And he let her have it.

Hooking one stocking clad leg around his hip, she teased him and herself, feeling the heat of his iron cock close to her aching, wet pussy. Letting her leg down, she felt it slipping silkily against his naked skin. She could feel his body shuddering from maintaining control, from not reaching for her, from taking her. She smiled. This is what she loved, this power, this feeling of being in charge, of being able to control a sexual beast like him, even if it was for just a short while.

But now she wanted to push him further, to drive him crazy with lust. Lowering herself, she knelt at his feet, her face at his crotch. She nuzzled him, inhaling, enjoying the masculine, musky scent of his body. His cock jerked, touching her soft cheek. He groaned again. Wrapped her fingers around his thick shaft, she began to lick, from balls to tip and back again. Teasing, slow, deliberate licks. His thighs were shaking by then.

Moving her hand down, she encircled his ball sack, pushing his balls down away from his body. She tugged gently, and she could feel his balls swelling. It was that tantalizing edge, the edge between pain and pleasure. She tongued his full balls, feeling the skin stretched tightly across them. She rolled them with her strong tongue, then licked gently. "Jesus Christ,' he thought. His hands were clenched into fists. He wanted her to stop, he wanted her to never stop.

She knew what he wanted; he wanted his cock deep in her mouth, pushing towards her throat. Wrapping her other hand just below the head, she teased him some more by licking slowly around it. She lapped up a drop of precum like the sweetest candy. His cock and balls were trapped by her two hands, and he could do nothing to change it. Licking like a kitten, she drove him slowly wild with that wicked tongue.

When he felt like he couldn't take another lick, she suddenly engulfed his cock with her mouth, taking him as deep as she could, and releasing his balls. She sucked, hard, as she drew her mouth back up. Then back down, deeper, taking more of him. She devoured his juicy cock, grunting as she did, enjoying the taste, the scent of him. It fed her carnal appetite for him.

He was losing control, and quickly. His fists unclenched, and he gripped her hair, guiding her mouth fiercely up and down his cock. He groaned, then pulled her to her feet. They looked into each others eyes, seeing the matching passion there. The beast was unleashed.

He pushed her towards the couch, and roughly bent her over the back of it. She spread her feet wide apart, and arched her back, offering her wet pussy. He took it. Sliding into her was like entering a furnace; it closed around him like a hot, wet, dripping fist. Wrapping his hands around her waist, he pulled her towards him, and he began to fuck her. Long, smooth strokes, in and out, in and out, in...and out...until he was hammering into her. She matched him, thrust for thrust, pushing her body back, taking all of him.

Reaching down, his clever fingers rubbed circles on her throbbing clit. Her feet lifted off the floor, her thighs shaking uncontrollably. Again and again he pulled her back onto his cock, constantly stroking her. She came suddenly, violently, her body bucking under him. He could feel her pussy clenching tightly around him. He lost control even more. He slammed into her, over and over, his heavy balls pounding against her clit. She came again, harder still, screaming his name.

His own orgasm hit, like a freight train. He bellowed, a deep, guttural groan, and filled her with his creamy cum. His big body jerked again, then again, until they both slid to the floor, panting heavily. She rolled over on her back, laughing softly. "Round two, Tom..."