All Comments on 'Yes, Virginia Ch. 03'

by VMKane

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
Lord_GroLord_Groabout 11 years ago
Very nice...

You are not an author whose work I have previously read, much to my dismay. I've read all three episodes you have thusfar posted, and I have found them quite engaging. Your writing has a razor-like sharpness to it that causes it to stand out in comparison to much of the ill-conceived and badly written schlock one so often sees here. To cite just one example, the sentence "Are we talking about the thing you do that isn't love but you take very personally and seriously; or are we talking about the thing mere mortals do for fun?" is so beautifully apt to both the characters and the occasion.

I've long felt that the single most important part of a scene is the part that plays out between the sub's ears. But this story is helping to convince me that what plays out between the dom's ears is just as interesting, and just as critical to the success of the scene. Kudos to you for making that so clear here.

I don't generally award a score for individual installments of a larger story presented as multiple episodes, because I think the entire tale is deserving of being judged as a whole. But keep on as you have been, and I shall have no other option than to rate it highly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous