Yes, Virginia Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VMKane
VMKane
56 Followers

It's all such good fun: fucking and spanking and taking direct physical pleasure from their body, but this is the bit that truly gets me off. The moment when she does something she really would rather not, for no other reason than that it will make you happy. So she swallowed, and she hesitated just enough to make it perfect before:

"Please Mistress Marcella, may I lick your cunt now?"

Marcella, naturally, completely ignored her and spoke to me instead.

"Very kind offer, V, I don't mind if I do. Small token of my appreciation."

She tossed me a ring with three keys on. Each bore a small spot of colour: very organised, no unseemly fiddling and false starts. I had slave stand up and turn round for me to undo the padlocks as Pixie set to work. By the time slave's dress was flapping round her thighs like an apron and the chain dropping free from her, Marcella's reactions were becoming obvious.

"I'm surprised at you, V. I wouldn't have thought you would tolerate sloppiness like this."

I gave her a very hard look indeed. That was over the line, I knew damn well what she was trying to do, but not with my girl. I don't do that myself, and I won't tolerate it from others, besides which it's an insult to my work.

"Horses for courses, Marcy, she's trained to serve my needs and I can promise you she's very good at it."

"Sure you don't want to sample mine as a comparison."

Or words to that effect, because for all her attempts to insult Pixie's technique her voice was getting breathless and indistinct. Her head went back and her eyes closed, there was a pulse jumping in her throat. Fuck you, Sal: a woman who can please me is more than good enough for someone who calls herself bloody 'Mistress', and don't you ever forget it.

"No thanks, I think I'd rather she watched."

I pulled slave onto my knee and put my hand between her legs as Marcella started grunted and swearing at Pixie.

"Want to give me head, slave?"

"Please Mistress."

"Not going to happen. The only thing I want from your mouth is you begging me not to hurt you anymore."

I knew very well Marcella was a sadist, it only stood to reason that the sub she chose to parade around with her bum on show liked a good beating. Not to mention that I honestly didn't like the way she looked at Pixie, and she had been calling me Mistress all evening. She throbbed round my fingers when I talked about hurting her, so of course I talked about it some more.

Marcella erupted at the other end of the table. I pumped my hand into slave hard enough to make her whimper as I made her watch her Mistress coming under my sub's tongue. And I'd just had enough, all of a sudden I simply needed it right there. I barely gave Marcella time to stop bellowing before I pushed slave off my lap.

"Come here, Pix. Come to me now ..."

She crawled over, face still soaking from Marcella as I guided it between my own legs. I spoke to her in that calm soothing tone that showed I was grateful for what she'd done without needing words that would spoil the moment.

"... just make me come now, Pix, there's a good girl."

Which, of course, she did. As well as she always did, lapping and sucking and kissing her slow and perfect way to my ecstasy. Except this time I had slave beside me and reacting deliciously to my cruel nature as I was as rough on her breast as I wanted to be. God, I was so fucking turned on by the whole evening that I was on the brink before her tongue even touched me; within a minute the blood was thumping in my ears and my legs were trembling. Marcella got up and walked a little unsteadily over to me.

As I've said so often, there's nothing in the world that does more for me than a strong woman. Marcella wasn't physically tough, but she had a muscular enough mind – the woman invariably beat me at chess, for heaven's sakes. She stroked one hand very gently in my hair, and I felt the other resting lightly on the back of my own where I was pulling Pixie's head against myself. There were waves sloshing through me, building towards that explosive seventh that I knew was ...

Marcella bent down and kissed me. I came with her tongue in my mouth and my hips bucking on Pixie's face; and I truly could not say which of the two actually pushed me off the cliff. As I lay back in the chair panting, Marcella squatted down and whispered into Pixie's ear too quietly for me to hear. I've a fairly good idea what she said though. Then she straightened up and spoke loud enough for all to hear.

"Very good, Pixie. But I think someone is feeling left out."

Pixie raised her face and looked at me. As I said, I like strength. She wasn't crying, she wasn't broken. Part of me felt a tremendous warmth for her; another part responded to the challenge.

"Is that what you want, Virginia?"

"I'm a guest here, I play by the house rules. And you, Pixie, are what I bought Mistress Marcella instead of a bottle of wine. Understood?"

She nodded her head and turned to slave, who was still kneeling beside me.

"May I please lick your cunt?"

Once again slave kept her mouth closed and Marcella answered for her.

"No, Pixie, you may not. I don't allow her that."

slave stood up; she turned her back to us and bent forward over the table. I'd seen it coming a mile off, of course, but it took Pixie a second or two to tumble.

"Please, Virginia, don't ..."

"Yes, Pix. We'd both like to watch. Do as you're told, sweetie, or I'll let slave go down on me while I watch Mistress Marcella beating you. And that's not an alternative, we'll just torture you until you beg for it. Right now, Pixie, is your only chance to do without begging first."

Pixie crawled over and parted slave's buttocks with hesitant hands. Her head bent forward. It's not really my thing, I've imposed it a couple of times as a disciplinary tool, but it's on the verge of my comfort zone. I was happy to tell her I wanted to watch, less happy to actually do so. I turned away and studied slave's knuckles going white as she gripped the edge of the table and let out a slow sigh of total indulgence.

Marcella was watching closely. Her eyes were quite cold and her face set, she looked frankly terrifying. It was the scariest look I think I've ever seen, pure selfish cruelty. I knew it well, I'd felt it so often on my own face. I knew that thick deep voice equally well.

"Sure about this?"

"She's mine, alright? Take her to the edge, but no further. Don't cripple, don't maim, do not breakher."

I didn't say the last bit, we knew each other well enough for it not to be necessary. Fuck as hard as you want, Sal, with my blessing; but if you rape her, I will do my best to kill you. She walked off.

I told Pixie to stop and come back to me. She kissed my feet, entirely of her own accord. I knelt down beside her and put one arm round her shoulders. Once more that calming voice quiet against her face. I caressed my hand lightly between her legs. She was gaping, I slid inside so easily and she moaned quietly in response.

"Listen to me, Pix, Mistress Marcella is strapping up for you right now. She's going to fuck you, sweetie, and she's –"

"No. Please."

"Yes, Pix, and she's going to do it to hurt. Because she wants to, and I've asked her to. She's going to fuck you and I'm going to watch. I'm going to enjoy watching, Pixie, I'm going to come while she's doing it. I haven't decided yet if it's going to be my hand or slave's tongue, but something's going to make me come while I watch Marcella fuck you. We are not silly little boys like hubby, we are grown cruel women and we enjoy doing this to people. We enjoy doing it to you, Pixie, because it gets us off and because we truly understand how much it gets you off too. You are so fucking wet, sweetheart. Marcella's going to come, and I'm going to come; and sweet subby darling Pixie, you are going to come so hard from what she does to you."

I had raised her gently to her feet as I talked to her. Then Marcella was behind her; took her by the shoulders and pushed her down across the table. Pixie let out a long desperate 'nohhhh' as Marcella entered her.

What do you expect me to say? That it was too much? That I suddenly wanted to pull Marcella off and carry my sweet Pixie to bed and congratulate her on being so brave and obedient? Sorry, not me. Certainly not back then. More than anything I wished Marcella was a little less into the fetish gear, that she might have wanted to ditch that bustier and do this bit naked the way I would have. She looked so ferocious and regal, I'd have loved to sit and watch the free movement of her breasts with every thrust. I'd have liked to return the oral complement she given me earlier and pay them some attention as she was coming. As it happened, that wasn't part of her plan. She pushed Pixie's face right down against the table and turned her gaze on me as she panted between her own grunts.

"Changed my mind. Want some time. Alone with this."

OK: I really had meant what I said about her rules. And perhaps I had seen enough after all. I went through into the other room and found slave waiting face down on the bed.

"Mistress V."

"Just stop calling me that, will you."

"I'm sorry, Mistress V, but my Mistress instructed me not to speak to you without saying it. She'll hurt me if I don't."

My eye travelled along the top of the chest of drawers beside the bed. Someone – doubtless slave rather than Marcella herself – had thoughtfully laid out paddle, strap, crop and a wide selection of more internal threats for my delectation.

"And I think I'll hurt you if you do. Enough now."

"I'm very sorry, Mistress V. I don't answer to you."

Fair enough point. I sat on the edge of the bed and stroked along her available thigh.

"Why does Mistress Marcella want me to hurt you, slave. Or is she just being a good hostess?"

"I was insubordinate, Mistress V. When she told me I was going to be used tonight, I begged her a favour. That displeased her, it's not my place to make conditions, Mistress V."

I had a fairly good idea, Marcella had obviously been steering me in one direction from the moment the door opened. I suppose I should have been offended at being manipulated, but I wasn't. I did admire her craft. Part of which was doubtless slave's shameful little confession, so I continued playing the game.

"Tell me everything, slave."

"Mistress Marcella knows how ashamed anal sex makes me feel, Mistress V. I begged her not to let strangers do that to me."

I gave her bum a sharp little spank, then slid my finger between her cheeks to press on the sphincter with just sufficient force not to enter her yet.

"You're really very lucky, slave, to have a Mistress who understands both you and I so very well."

***
**

She doesn't say a word. She just raises her eyebrow and purses her lips. Her thoughts are as clear to me as if she had a cartoon speech bubble over her head: you're at the gangbangs again, aren't you? I've only read bits here and there, lady, but I bet you've worked in a casual reference or three to pissing on people too, haven't you? Why do you always sprinkle in those things you won't do in reality?

***
**

I don't need to act manly, but sometimes I need to act chivalrous. I opened the car door for her to get in, then walked round to the driver's side. She was very quiet. I drove away.

"Why did you do that to me?"

What was I supposed to say? Which of the so many true answers? Because that's exactly what you said you wanted. Because it was fun for me: something I've always been curious about but couldn't ever happily do with someone who was truly mine. Because you have me in a constant state of being monumentally pissed off about this situation and it was your turn to have my sex life shoved in your face. Because I don't like being in a position where you dictate the rules, and your rules were uninvolved sexual experimentation. All of them, and none of them, would have done. I just told her the simplest one.

"Because I can, Pix. Because you let me."

She choked back a sob.

"Gemma."

"What?"

"Gemma. It's Gemma, alright. Will you just for once call me by my fucking name!"

"No, I won't. It's role-playing, no one was there under their real name. You're my cute but cheap Pixie sex-doll, hon'. That's what I use you as; that's what I let Marcy play with tonight. Do you actually want us to have treated Gemma like that? Honestly?"

I should have repaid the confidence, I should have told her my real name. I didn't. We continued in silence until we got to my place.

"Do you want to stop?"

"No."

"Might be more of the same if you don't. Can you hack that? Don't nod, Pixie, I asked you a question."

"Yes."

I have some small degree of mercy in me, I wasn't about to make her beg for it just now.

"Then you go home now, and come to see me on Friday afternoon. We can talk about tonight in detail while I'm using you then. I left the door open, I could hear you when Marcy made you come. I don't think you're ever quite that loud with me."

"I'm sor–"

"It's alright, I'm not insulted. Fun gig, wasn't it? Got an admission to make, Pix, I made a mistake tonight. I should have taken some pictures. I'm sure Marcy wouldn't have minded, and I cannot tell you how much fun it would have been to watch you looking at them the next time I make you masturbate for me ..."

It made her close her eyes. It actually made her groan very softly. Sometimes I really did get the urge to kiss her.

"... Listen, Pix, there's something I think you have a right to know. When you couldn't see me, when ... I beat her, I penetrated her and I called her some very harsh names; I didn't do anything to her mouth. I promise you, as long as this thing lasts, I take oral sex from you and no one else. I won't make you share that. OK?"

"Thank you, Virginia."

I could, perhaps I should, have cheapened that by telling her she was just better at it than most people. I couldn't, so I let the compliment stand. I got out of the car and held the door open for her as she walked round. As she sat down I bent in and spoke very quietly to her.

"Goodnight Gemma."

VMKane
VMKane
56 Followers
12