Yin and Yang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now try to relax," he said, as he inserted his finger in my rectum.

"HEY!" I yelled, clinching my butt cheeks together and raising my hips off the table.

"Relax," he said. "This'll feel great, I promise, as long as you relax."

How could I relax when this fucker had his hand up my butt? When his finger slid in, it was the exact same sensation as squeezing off a turd.

Just then, he touched my prostate, and it was like a jolt of electricity went through my balls. Oh, God, that felt good.

He began softly massaging it, rubbing his finger in and out of my butthole. The cock ring grew tighter and tighter on my dick as it grew harder and harder. Now I was thrusting my hips; not to escape his finger, but to give it better access to my ass.

Feeling something dripping on my stomach, I opened my eyes. Pre-cum was oozing from my dick in a steady stream of drips. My dick was completely stiff now, as hard as it's ever been. Keith was standing near my waist, our dicks only inches from each other. They were both equally hard; Keith's was longer, and had that funny curve to it, but mine was thicker. I've never seen mine so big; was it the cock ring?

When preparing to deliver a load of semen, a man's balls descend into his body, pulling the sac tight up against the base of his cock. However, the harness prevented this from happening, making for the most exquisite sensation I've ever felt. My balls were tingling like crazy as pre-cum continued to drip from my cock.

I was grunting and groaning. Even without my cock being touched or stimulated in any way, I could feel an orgasm approaching. Suddenly I felt my cock encased in something deliciously warm and wet. Keith's lips were wrapped around my dick, and he used his tongue to massage it as his head bobbed up and down.

With his finger playing with my prostate and his tongue washing over my cock, I erupted into the most intense orgasm I've ever had. I moaned loudly as I pumped wad after wad of cum into his mouth.

When I finally relaxed, Keith pulled his mouth off me. Taking his finger out of me, he allowed the condom to fall off his finger into a trashcan nearby, then wiped his mouth on a towel. His cock was still very angry; the head was so red it looked almost purple.

My cock was lying in a pool of my own cum on my stomach. He stared at it lustfully as he wrapped his hand around his huge dick and started pumping it. Within moments, he grunted and began pumping cum into the towel, using one hand on the table to steady himself. Each spasm of his balls spewed another wad of cum as his face contorted into a grimace of ecstasy.

We were silent, lost in our own thoughts. Finally, Keith wiped the last of his cum off his dick and handed me a clean towel so I could wipe up my mess. We dressed, still saying nothing, and I left.

The next time I came over, it seemed a little awkward but we didn't say anything about the events of that night, so our relationship quickly resumed as though nothing had ever happened. We eventually did form our band, and went on to enjoy playing together for years, until I married and had kids.

***

NOTE TO READERS:

You may wonder why a straight male would write this story. I wanted to see if I could write a decent story about something I know nothing about. I'd appreciate your feedback, either in a comment or a private message, letting me know what your sex is, what your orientation is, and whether you were aroused by the story. Was it plausible and believable? Thanks in advance.

12