Yo-yo Chronicles Ch. 02-2 Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled out long before I could come for her. "On your knees, slut. Let's prepare that ass of yours, I imagine it will be busy today."

She turned over, and lifted her hips, presenting herself to me. I took my time, ignoring her tremors and whimpering, as I opened her up and lubed her thoroughly. Once I was convinced she was as ready as she was going to be, I eased my cock into her gently. "Painful?" I asked.

"Sore, Sir. Your touch is gentle, thank you."

I fucked her scrawny ass long enough to come inside of her, then had her clean me with her mouth. I fed and watered her, while I added more lube to her ass, doing what I could for her. When I was done, I held her in my lap. "You will survive, understand?"

"Yes, Master," she answered firmly.

"If you do, I will take care of you."

"Thank you, Master."

I pressed my lips to hers softly, and saw her eyes mist up. "Survive for me, Petra." I pulled her into my arms, holding her, hugging her softly. Giving her the warmth of human touch.

"I will Master. Slave Petra will make you proud."

I released her and stood, adjusting my clothing.

"Will you beat me now, Master?"

"No need. You have enough marks already. Nobody would notice a few more." I gave her a gentle slap across the cheek. "Consider yourself punished. Now cry for me. Nobody can know I have a soft spot for the lowliest slave in the house." She started an obviously fake crying. "If you have difficulty making it look real, just think of what's going to happen to you once I put you back in the pen. The men are rested and eager to show you their displeasure."

That was enough to bring real tears back to her eyes. I didn't even get to tie her back down to her ring, before Neil took her off my hands. I gave him a false grin. "How did you stay with this lousy cunt as long as you did? The worst fuck I ever had. Nearly wore my arm out trying to beat some sense into her."

He grinned. "I thought I loved her. Now I know better."

Standing in the midst of the four other women, they were clamoring for my attention. I was still considered the 'nice' guy. They knew they would most likely suffer worse at the hands of anyone else. Even Bob was surprisingly rough with them. I considered taking Annette, but since the others had arrived she'd been used well, and fed. Her need wasn't that desperate. Hell, none of them were. Let the guys have them. I went upstairs for a late breakfast.

Ellie sought me out, after I'd eaten. "You . . . you had Petra again?"

"I did what I could. I think she'll survive."

My wife nodded nervously. "That could have been me down there. Me and Velma."

I nodded. "Perhaps we shouldn't have made Bob go back to watch. He's extremely angry with Velma. Talking about putting her down there for a turn."

Ellie blanched. "You wouldn't let him, would you?"

"I wouldn't stop him. It's his wife, not mine."

She held onto me, trembling. "I'm scared, Stu. The way they look at me. Some of the things they say. They're so angry."

"Are you surprised? Everyone of them was betrayed in the worst way possible, by the one person they should have been able to trust with their lives. It's a difficult thing."

"What's going to happen now?"

"During lunch, you and Velma will wash them down and feed them. Make sure Velma does the bulk of the work, so she understands what could be in store for her. The rest of us are going to finalize plans for the next part of our revenge."

*****

The team hadn't been idle, while Xavier and I dealt with the slaves. Bob and Velma had kept up the pretenses, attending the shows. They were kept aware of when and where each new one would be. The surveillance had been stepped up, and we had more information, others who were involved, where the principals operated out of, and where they lived.

We were still missing a few key pieces of information, the most important of which was everything about their website. We wanted control of it, when everything went down. Butler had reached out to some acquaintances of his, and at the last show, had managed to break into their vehicles and bug them. The information had proved invaluable, as they discussed dropping off the latest recorded videos for editing and uploading. We finally had an address, and felt we were at last in a position to move forward.

The suggested approaches varied from a direct attack on the show itself, to raiding their office, or picking them up in their homes in the middle of the night. Dean spoke up at the end, with a simple well thought out solution. I liked his suggestion the most. Moments after he brought it up, Butler was on board. It only took a couple of minutes more before we where hammering out the details.

Like any good plan, it took a lot of preparation. Butler availed himself of his associates once more, and Neil put up the money needed to acquire some of the more 'difficult' items to obtain, none of them locally.

Our meeting lasted a couple of hours before we were satisfied with the results, and we all went down to the basement to deal with our troublesome slave girls.

Ellie and Velma had cleaned them down well, and the slaves still had wet hair, but seemed resolved to their situation. Neil was standing beside me. I was surprised when he slowed me down for a talk, while the others chose their afternoon playmates.

"Why do you hate my ex so much?" he asked.

I was caught off-guard. "I don't know. I guess it's the way she treated you. If my wife had done that, I don't think she'd be alive now."

"Petra's scared to death of you. I've heard how you single her out for extra beatings, leaving her sobbing, broken down, well-marked."

"Do you want me to stop?"

He grinned. "Hell no. I hate the bitch, but don't have the heart to give her what she really deserves." He looked around. "I want to try some of the other wenches, but I don't want her to get off too easy. Can you do me a favor?"

"Probably," I said.

"Punish her for me. I'm going to try some of those other bitches. Xavier wants us to pull a train on his ex. I don't want Petra getting off scot-free this afternoon."

So Annette was going to get everybody? "You Ok with me getting a little harsh with her?"

"Not too much. I don't want her dead or nothing. Just make sure she doesn't get off that easy."

"No, I won't take it that far. But when I get done with her, she'll probably be pretty used up."

"That's fine. I really don't feel like fucking her anymore. You're absolutely right, she's the worst fucking lay in here."

I laughed. "Go hammer Annette. Make sure you tap that sweet ass. I'll deal with your evil cunt of an ex. And just think, in a few days, if everything works out, our stable will have some new little bitches to deal with."

"Thanks, Stu. I owe you one. Damn, you're one cold mother-fucker. I'm glad you're on our side."

I went to the pen, and freed Petra. Her eyes lit up, and I saw a sudden sneaky change. "No!" she shrieked, pulling away from me. "Please, Neil. I'm sorry. Not him. Don't make me," she screamed.

There was quiet around the pen. The women had learned not to cry out long ago. You could hear the abrupt intake of breath from all of them, as Petra broke the golden rule.

I kicked Petra onto her side, and gathered her hair in my fist. "You'll pay for that, you stupid bitch," I snarled.

I dragged her by the hair, her hands clutching my wrist, easing the pressure on her head, "No, please, not him. Not him," she cried.

Such a wicked little actress. "I'm taking the training room," I said loudly.

Neil's laughter followed me.

I closed the door behind us, and threw Petra to the side. She was smiling. I wiped the smile off her face with a lash of her leash. She was hunched over covering up, while I lashed away at her. When I stopped, she peeked past her fingers, tears running down her face. "Why?" she asked.

I reached down and pulled her up by her hair, then dragged her over to the bench. I left her on her knees beside it, as I pulled off my pants, and sat in front of her. "Suck, you sneaky little conniving bitch."

She gazed up at me fearfully, and took my soft cock in her mouth. "You scrape me with your damn teeth one more time, and I swear I'll grab a pair of pliers and pull them out of your mouth."

Petra was careful, doing her best, which still wasn't very good. I'd give her an 'A' for effort, and a 'C' for execution. "This is not some damn game. You think I'll be easy on you, after what you did? You're an evil, worthless cunt. I protected you because I didn't want your blood on my hands. It doesn't mean I like you, you stupid slut."

She looked pretty miserable, eyes and nose running, body trembling, her latest welts and bruises clear against her skin.

I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her off my cock. "Don't use me. Don't take advantage of my kindness. You mean nothing to me," I said, glaring at her.

"Sorry, Master."

"I bet. You've been playing him. Telling him how horrible I was to you. I don't like sneaky slaves. I don't like you playing games with us. You don't think I can be harder on you than any of them?"

She didn't answer, eyes downcast.

"You pissed me off, slave girl. I've half a mind to whip you raw, and give you back to him, telling your husband the truth."

She was smart enough not to speak back, holding her position, awaiting my decision.

"Prove to me you're not the worst fuck in this house. Prove to me you've learned something, and I haven't wasted my time on you. Prove to me you can provide even a modicum of pleasure, and I won't tie you down in the pen and whip you publicly to within an inch of your life. Do it, you ignorant little slut."

She tried. I'll give her that much. She used her mouth, her hands, her pussy, her ass. She got me off twice, desperately eager to please. The only words she spoke was the occasional abject apology.

I kept her for a couple of hours, at the end making her stand in the center of the room, stock still, hands raised above her head, while I used a flogger on her, reddening her tits, ass, and the back of her thighs nicely. She was a tough one. She didn't scream until the end. When she collapsed to the floor, her shaking legs unable to hold her any longer, I picked her up under one arm, and carried her back to the pen, dumping her in her place, sobbing and whimpering, my cum running down her thigh. I didn't even bother to tie her down again.

Bob was availing himself of Nicole's pussy, while she was still chained to the floor. I walked over and stuck my cock in her mouth, and she sucked me eagerly. I looked over at Petra. "You might consider begging this one to teach you something. She knows how to suck a cock."

I reached down and pushed Nicole's hair to the side, watching her work diligently. "How you holding up, slave girl?"

She smiled for me, stroking my cock. "Better now, Master. Thank you for using slave Nicole." She glanced over her shoulder. "Thank you, Master Bob."

I tilted her head up, and fed her my cock again. "I can see why Xavier, chooses you so often."

Her eyes lit up, and she tried hard to prove she was worth choosing.

*****

Ellie and Velma were working in the kitchen preparing dinner. I walked up behind my wife, and gave her a hug. "Smells good."

She wiggled her butt, pressing back against me. "Won't be ready for another hour. How's things going down there?"

She said it calmly, but I was fairly certain she was worried.

"Not bad. Not that they aren't getting used hard, but it's not as bad as yesterday."

"Petra?" she asked.

"Playing stupid games, but she'll survive."

Ellie nodded. "Anything I can do for you?"

"I think I'm going to just take a break. I'm tired, and I don't like how I act with them. I understand the need, but I don't like it."

She turned around, and kissed me softly. "I know. This part's almost over, right? That's what you said."

"Soon."

"What next? How much longer are you going to stay here?"

I noticed that Velma was watching us carefully, hanging on every word. "We already had this discussion. You go back to work tomorrow. I'll be here one more week, then Dean is taking my place. Now that school's out, nobody will miss him. His kids are at camp. When we execute the next part, I'll be here for a couple of days, but that's it."

"I want to go home, Stu. Both of us. It's lonely without you."

"Soon, sweetie. I know this is tough on you. Believe it or not, I'm not enjoying it either. It's something we have to do. A stepping stone."

She didn't argue. We'd already had the discussion a few times. I hugged her. "Patience, baby. Just a little longer."

She turned back to the preparations, and I walked over to Velma. "You're awfully quiet."

"I . . . I didn't know it would be like that. What you guys are doing to them. It's scary," she said.

"Worried it might be you?" I asked, pulling her into my arms and gazing into her eyes. I know they watched the monitors from the study. I had warned them they shouldn't.

She stared back, quiet, then slowly nodded.

"Bob said anything about that?" I asked.

She shook her head slowly. "Not yet. I . . . I get the feeling he might. The shows, when we go to them, he gets really upset afterward. He's mean."

"You understand why?"

She nodded quickly. "It's bad. What they do, what we did. I don't know what we were thinking. I could never do that now. I hope he understands that. I know I screwed up, but I'm trying to make it up to him." She leaned against me. "I don't like what he's doing down there."

"You had best not say a word about it. It's tough on him too, I assure you. Be nothing but caring and supportive of him tonight. As loving as you can be. That's what he'll need. Nobody likes to have their soul exposed like this. It's easy to get carried away with them, but afterwards it gnaws at your gut. He's going to be carrying a lot of guilt to bed with him tonight. Be there for him."

She gave me a squeeze, clinging to me tightly. "This part's almost over?"

"Yeah." I didn't tell her it would get worse before it got better.

The men started trickling upstairs shortly after. They were loud and boisterous, bragging about who they'd made scream, and what they'd done. I guessed not everyone felt as guilty as me. They retired to the living room, enjoying a beer or cocktail before dinner.

We talked a little more about our plans for the ringleader, Joanne and her crowd, before the ladies called us in to dinner. The talk was a little more subdued, with half the crowd planning on leaving after we ate. Everyone was exhausted. It had been a long weekend.

With our next couple of weeks itinerary complete, we said our goodbyes. Bob and Velma were staying the night, as was Xavier, of course. The other four were leaving, although Neil went downstairs for a last taste. Once he'd left, the rest of us sat in the living room.

"Ellie? You want to take Velma down and feed them? All of them. See what you can do to help them. I'm sure they're in rough shape."

She readily agreed. "Any limits? Can I give them medicine? Maybe some blankets?"

I looked over at Xavier who just shrugged. "Go head, whatever you think best," I said.

With the women gone, Xavier turned to me. "You have any heartburn with me taking Nicole off the leash tonight? I'm thinking of taking her upstairs."

"None at all. That's the next phase, after all. Rewards, to go with the punishment. You figure she's earned it?"

"Yeah. I'd say so. I'm gonna keep her collared and tethered in the room, but she's behaved."

"You remember the protocol?" I asked.

He nodded. "Hooded, silent. Take 'em outside and walk 'em around. Let 'em think the house is separate from where we keep them."

"Good." I turned to Bob. "What are you thinking?"

"That was pretty rough. I mean, the way some of them were treated. The way you . . . Petra . . ."

"She was the worst, you understand? What she did, and the way she resisted the training. We had to break her."

"I know. Still, it's hard to see."

"Yeah," was all I said, finishing my beer. "You and Velma cool?"

"I guess so. I seriously thought about seeing how she liked it, but I couldn't. Not to her. Not like that. Not after I saw how they left Petra and Annette."

Xavier sniffed his disdain. We'd had the talk. He still couldn't understand how Bob and I stayed with our women, after what they'd done. Sometimes I almost agreed with him.

Before bed I went down to check on them. Made sure their collars were locked and secure, checked the lock on the pen, and the door downstairs. I stopped by each of them, talking with them briefly, checking their condition, letting them wheedle a little chocolate from me. They didn't know what our plans were, we didn't share that with them. As far as they knew, this was their new life, permanently. I passed out water bottles, and told them they'd done well. That I was proud of them.

Petra was the last. She was huddled on the blanked she'd been given, curled up. I knelt beside her. "You Ok, little slave?"

She nodded. "I survived, Master," she said.

I stroked her hair, then pushed the blanket aside to inspect her naked body. She was well used, and I imagine the beatings would leave her sore for a couple of days. "No more games, alright?"

"No games, Master. I promise."

I covered her up. "Tomorrow will be better," I told her.

She simply nodded, curling up under the covers.

*****

Ellie left with Bob and Velma the next day, leaving the car with me. I could see she was nervous. "It'll be fine," I reassured her. "I'll be home in a week, and this phase will be behind us."

"Don't fall for them," she said.

I laughed. "Not a chance in hell. No, you're the only woman for me, Ellie. This is an ugly job, but I started it and have to see it through. You need to trust me."

She gave me a tight hug, and a big kiss. "It's going to be lonely, at home by myself."

"We'll talk. Every night. One more week."

Xavier and I had a big task in front of us. It was time to elevate our new slaves into different tiers. That meant, among other things, building cells for them downstairs, so that the best behaved could have their own rooms. It was nothing fancy, simple rooms, eight feet deep, by six feet wide, running along one length of the oversized cellar. We had enough room for six of them, to start.

We spent two days framing in the walls, and building in the bed/bench along one side. We kept it simple, using sheets of half-inch plywood for the side walls, leaving the basement stone bare in the back. Some solid prehung knotty pine doors finished the rooms. We cut windows out of the doors, about a foot square, and bought some cheap foam pad for the beds. It wasn't much but it was a hell of a lot better than being chained to the floor in the pen. Something for the girls to work toward.

The rooms had solid plank roofs, and were dark. The only light came through the little window in the door. We anchored a heavy eyebolt in the ceiling, to attach their leashes to. We discussed putting lights in the rooms, but decided to keep them as simple as possible. Over time we could add amenities.

We took frequent breaks to use the girls, but they knew better than to ask questions. We switched things up frequently, playing less games, giving them regular feedings, even giving them each a water bottle to use at their leisure. They were very appreciative. I cared for Petra, secretly of course.

Before the others had left, we'd had them rank all the girls in order from 1 to 5, as to how they were taking to the training. Xavier and I had collected the rankings, and added ours. I think he was surprised that his ex had come in number one, with Nicole only ranked number three. Petra was in last place, of course, but not by much, only three points below Dean's Diana.

When we'd completed the rooms on the second day, we opened the pen and spoke to them. Xavier left me to handle it, as we'd discussed. I wanted to do something special, and he willingly went along. We had placed a large chair outside the pen, and I sat there, while he stood in the pen, his favorite whip in hand.