Yo-yo Chronicles Ch. 02-2 Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was sobbing, and I had to steady her hands for the next several minutes as the children caught her up on their lives, and what they were doing for summer vacation. When they blew her kisses at the end, she lifted the tablet and kissed them back. I took the tablet from her hands before she dropped it. Then I pulled her down on the bed with me, and held her until she calmed.

"I want you to be with them," I whispered to her, curled up behind her. She rolled over toward me, and rested her head on my chest, holding on tight.

"He'll never let me. I hurt him too much."

"It'll take time, I know that. I've spoken with him. When you reach Tier two, he's agreed to let you send them a video message. When you reach Tier three, we'll make it a regular thing. At Tier four, you'll spend time with them. At Tier five, you'll be their mother again."

She was quiet, obviously thinking. "Master, do you honestly believe, honestly please, that I could ever reach Tier five? That he would even let me?"

I gave her a squeeze. "I do, slave Diana. It won't be easy, but I believe it's possible. I will help you, if you'll let me. I want you back with your children. They need you; kids need their Moms."

Slave Diana, with hope, is a different creature from the previous slave girl. She was passionate, and appreciative. She was desperate to show just how much she wanted to prove she was worthy. I didn't even punish her for kissing me, frequently, but afterward I made sure she understood, that type of behavior would not normally be allowed. She was getting a one-time reprieve. It was an exceptional occasion. I only let her make me come twice. My wife would be there that evening, and I wanted to make sure I'd be able to celebrate her arrival properly.

When I was done with her, I still had one more surprise. I lifted her leg, and closed an anklet around her left ankle. She looked at me in surprise. I turned it around so she could see the small locket. With shaking hands, she opened it, and saw the faces of her children, one on each side.

It was with great difficulty that I stopped her from making me come a third time. I spanked her naughty ass for getting me so worked up. She understood I wasn't really mad at her, but I had to make a point. I had told her it was to be two times only. When I was done reddening her butt cheeks, I let her apologize for a while, stopping before the point of no return. It was self torture. Afterward, I held her for a while, while she talked of her children, how wonderful they were, sharing parts of their lives.

She was quiet, holding me. "Do you really think I'll be with them again, Master Stu?"

"If you want it bad enough, I'm certain. I swear, I'll do everything I can on my part."

The woman was evil. She brought me to the edge repeatedly, then would back off and shower me in kisses and attention. She would act like she only wanted to clean me up, then do it all over again. She used everything she had available, hands, mouth, pussy, ass, tits, feet, you name it. If she could get it against my cock, she was going to do it. Finally I had to blister her teasing ass to get her to stop. When I returned her to the pen, I had a problem. My cock wouldn't go down. My balls were aching.

I leashed her in place, and she clutched at my ankles, kissing my feet. "I'll do it, Master Stu. I'll be the best ever. I won't let you down. Thank you, Sir."

I rubbed her head tolerantly. "I know you will. I believe in you, Slave Diana."

Normally I would have spent some time with the others, but I had to get upstairs. It was getting late, and I was certain Ellie would be there soon.

When she walked in the door, I didn't even bother to take her upstairs. I ravished her in the living room, repeatedly. When I was done with her, she was lying back, a big silly grin on her face. "Missed me, did you?"

"You have no idea. I love you. I want us to have a family. I want to put a baby in that pretty little belly of yours. I want to have a beautiful little daughter that looks just like her gorgeous mother. Tell me you're ready to start, Ellie. Please."

By the time I was finished speaking she was in tears. "There's nothing I want more in the world. I didn't know if you'd ever want to after what I did."

"I've forgiven you. I love you more than I could possibly say. I want a family, and I want you as my wife and the mother of my children. Together, for the rest of our lives."

"Yes," she whispered. "Hell Yeah. The pills are history. For now on, my fertile womb is yours to fill. Make me a Mommy, Stu."

She threw herself at me, and I held her off, a little longer. "It's important you understand. I've forgiven you. I haven't forgotten. If you were ever to betray me again—"

"Never Stu! I could never. If I did, I'd deserve whatever you chose. I know I could be down there now, perhaps I should be. I swear I'll never let you regret that choice."

I hoped and prayed it was true, but I still harbored small doubts. I recalled catching her sneakily watching the videos of my humiliation and debasement, and then there was the anniversary debacle. She'd done well since then, but I would not let down my guard.

I took her to our room. I collared her and dressed her in her Tier 5 silks. I was pretty useless as a trainer that evening. We never left the bedroom until late the following morning.

We talked, and I explained Diana's situation. I made Ellie cry, but I kissed her tears away. We talked about our plan for Joanne, and I made it clear that it still had to be carried out, but when it was all over, I wanted to be done with the foundation. I had no desire to be a slave master the rest of my life. There were others who I believed would love the job. It was still difficult for me at times.

"But who's going to take care of Petra, and make sure Diana gets back with her kids?" she asked.

"I think they'll be Ok. I imagine the hatred and anger will be redirected once we get our hands on the evil creatures behind all of this. And that starts soon. Very soon. With any luck we'll have them where we want them within the week."

It was good to remind her and myself, that this was only the prelude. The real payback was about to begin.

*****