All Comments on 'Yo-yo Chronicles Ch. 12: Milkshake'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bad

I am sorry I read this. It's just BAD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Same Crap

Don't you get tired of writing the same thing over and over again? I tired of scrolling to the end just to 1 bomb every story you write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Writing style could use some polishing

But it's not a bad story. Please ignore the weird people who read stories on subjects they hate; they have some personality disorders that have nothing to do with you or your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
one star as usual Ed

Please stop. Reality would result in either jail or death for one or both of them. Likely her (and friends) dead and him in jail. Stop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You are a sick little fucked up "man".

Fine, just quit writing about your afflictions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Completely stupid as usual

Does it EVER occur to you Ed that all a guy has to do is grab the string? He's stronger than she is. He gets control of the string and the whole mess is over you dummy. And at the end? He'd never go after her. She's a complete bitch and they are over. And once Violet slapped him she would have been on the ground looking up. Your stories are simply ridiculously bad. Poorly thought out from the start to the finish.

Look at the number of views for this story. 2525 views. NO ONE IS READING THIS CRAP. GET A CLUE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One gun shot into her dumb head

will solve his problem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what the H....!?

that and all your stories is equal to a brain fart wow........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What a complete joke

More likely he stood up and bitch slapped Violet. Then called the Police and had the women imprisoned for a very, very long time. The video will simply confirm what they did to him and nothing she says will have any effect on a Judge or Jury because she has NO proof and it wouldn't matter. What they did, they did and it's against the law and they have the video of them committing the crimes. Stupid idea. Repetitive crap by the crapmaster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic like that author!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Sie sind und bleiben einer der dümmsten Authoren, die hier veröffentlichen. Ihre sogenannten Geschichten sind nicht nur tiefster Abschaum, sie sind auch noch so idiotisch geschrieben, dass keinerlei Sinn in ihnen erkennbar ist. Ausser, sie sind ein masochistischer Schwuler, der diese Sauerein für seine eigene Erregung benötigt!

Alle ihre Protagonisten sind Kriminelle, die für ihre Taten sehr lange Gefängnisstrafen erwarten werden. Von Partnerschaft oder Liebe ist in ihren Schmierereien nichts zu finden. Wechseln sie ihre Veröffentlichungen zu BDSM oder gay und erregen sie andere Perverse!!!

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

yea I guess, I gave it a 5, because it was different. Not what I would want to go through, but different. One question comes to mind, yes. Do people make mistakes, yes, more than they are willing to admit usually. Doesn't matter if they are male or female, it happens, that's life. What she did was what I would call over the edge, or over the top, but its her mind. Including other people in her scheme, again, over the top. Filming it, I wont even comment on that one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Why didn't the idiot just throw the, "milkshake" or wash it down the drain himself? How could he forget it was in the frig when he came back from his trip? Only a stupid fool would of put up with that crazy girlfriend of his....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank God this writer is dead

Trash

RePhilRePhilover 6 years ago
His real address is in the blog

His real name address and URL can be found in our blog. Have fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You insane laughable punch of an author how pathetic you are!!!

Only in your insane and pervert fantasy you will find a man who will take your shit and will live with a brain sick slut like your protagonist!! He takes the video to his lawyer to unleash hell!!! She goes to prison for a long time and all the other co-perpetrator will go down with her!! So what's your message??!! That you are a laughable punch of an author??!! I quite agree with you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Do you EVER think things thru?

He comes home early one day, microwaves the "milkshake" and flushes it down the toilet. All done. She wraps the string around his balls and is standing behind him? He wraps two fingers around the string, thereby preventing her from hurting his balls, turns around and with one punch knocks her out. When she comes to, the police are there, reading her her miranda rights and it's off to jail. He keeps everything in the divorce. Your ending has him going back to the bat-shit-crazy bitch? In no ending does that happen. She'd be lucky if he didn't beat her to death and ditch the body.

Once again an awful Ed mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really!

Any fool would of dumped the, "milkshake" down the toilet as-soon-as they knew what it was going to be used for.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosover 1 year ago

Yeah no. I hope he does everything she did to him right back to her...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Baseball bat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

That milkshake would have been rinsed with hot water down the disposal the first I heard of it. The woman

is psychotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous