All Comments on 'YOLO'

by swingerjoe

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
thebuffalothebuffaloover 9 years ago

A great bit of writing. Enjoyed it.

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeover 9 years ago
Hot

Hot story and told really well. When I was 19 I needed a place to fuck my 18 year old girlfriend because both of us still lived at home. Convinced this single dude down the street to let us use his bedroom. He was probably 45 or 50, not sure. Only condition was he said he wanted to watch. My girlfriend finally agreed and it was on. Best night of fucking I ever had up to that point. I let her give him a blow job while I watched since he was so fucking horny. Win-win-win I guess.

dirtylittleblondedirtylittleblondeover 9 years ago
Great writing

Loved it - so well written and kept my interest. You should write books.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great - and a nice ending

Loved the story - jerked off on it - and the surprising end made it just perfect.

Congrats on being such a good writer!

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 7 years ago
That is a new one for me

This was almost funny. Of all the swinger stories I've read this was the most original. But what the fuck, you only live once.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome until the end.

I loved the story but feel like you ruined it at the end. Dissapointed.

TruienTruienabout 7 years ago
Mad props

Loved the Shyamalan-esque twist at the end there. Never would've seen that coming.

ReadatworkReadatworkalmost 6 years ago

I had forgotten how the story ended, lol. This probably helped lead to CL doing away with the personals!

yowseryowserover 5 years ago
Something else

Very clever. Twisted ending, lovely close-ups emotionally.

"Are we going to play 'Twenty Questions' or are you going to fuck me?"

If you could fit that on a bumper-sticker you'd have a corker.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 3 years ago

If only we could all be sure who and what the exhibitionists will want from the voyeur! I have been in this position myself and also had a great time with this young couple who invited me into their swingers room at a club venue. I was 68 she was early 20's and he was late 30's She was so wet and warm with sperm still in her engorged fanny from her boyfriend that I didn't last very long before blowing my load. She asked if I could get it up again and I boldly said yes, but for whatever reason, it refused to react to her playing and sucking and her boyfriend got fed-up and told me to fuck off. So I went away both thrilled and disappointed at my turn to help them with their fantasy. I was over three times her age and she had such wonderful silky skin I only wish I had been able to repeat the very erotic coupling. One of the best nights of my life.

tangledweedtangledweedover 2 years ago

The twist was perfect for this particular story. Sex with strangers can be extremely arousing, partly because of the danger involved when you expose yourself to the unknown. Most of the time, the danger isn't realized, but there is always the chance that it will punch you in the face.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userswingerjoe@swingerjoe
Update, 4/23/19 Every once in a while, I forget why I don't write here as often anymore. Then I submit a story and remember, "Oh, yeah! That's why!" This site, and especially the Loving Wives category, used to be a great deal of fun. But then some spammer began leaving anonym...