YOLO

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, Walter, take 'em off," she insisted. "It only seems fair."

I looked at Derek, who had already made a decent-sized dent in his second cup of wine. He gave me a look that I interpreted as, "Whatever, bro. Just keep your junk away from me."

With some hesitance, I undressed with my back turned to them. I didn't want to see Jasmine's expression when she saw my hideous figure for the first time. I tugged off my last sock, and stood in the center of the room, suddenly feeling very vulnerable.

"See? Don't you feel better now?" Jasmine said, slipping into her baby voice with ease.

I sat in my chair and occupied myself with my wine. After their show was over, I expected them to dress and leave. As awkward as I felt to be a fat and naked third wheel, I was glad they stayed. I enjoyed the fact that I wasn't stuck at home, alone, on a Friday night.

The three of us chatted for a while, polished off the first bottle of wine, and were nearing the bottom of the second bottle, when Derek suddenly hopped up out of the water and sat on the edge of the tub. His massive cock was fully erect, which indicated to me that Jasmine had been playing with it under the water for some time.

Without saying a word, Jasmine moved between his legs and put his cock in her mouth. He continued to sip from his wine cup as she bobbed her head in his lap, an expression of relaxed contentment on his face.

"She's an incredible cocksucker, bro," he said to me. "I mean, I've had my dick sucked by plenty of girls, but this girl has some skills like I've never seen before."

"She looks amazing," I agreed.

"Can you see okay?" he asked. He then directed Jasmine to move to the side of the tub, where I could get a better view. Although it was her idea to have sex in front of a stranger, it seemed that he had grown to embrace the concept. He seemed to enjoy showing her off.

"Yeah, that's good, baby," he growled. "Get me nice and hard so I can fuck the shit out of you again."

It wasn't exactly Shakespeare, but his words seemed to have an effect on her, as she moaned over his cock and picked up her pace. My own dick had returned to its full length as well, and I lightly caressed it as I admired Jasmine's display of her skills.

"Come on, baby," he said. "Let's go over to the bed."

They toweled off, and he practically tossed her onto the bed. He crawled on top of her, spread her legs wide, and inserted himself inside her. He pumped in and out of her like a piston, fast and hard. She squealed and moaned in a high-pitched voice, and called him "daddy" a few more times. After about ten minutes of good, hard fucking, he flipped her over like a rag doll and entered her from behind. She buried her face in a pillow, and he slammed into her again and again, grunting loudly with each thrust.

He seemed to have far more stamina the second time, as he lasted another ten minutes or so before he finally gave one obnoxiously loud groan and unloaded inside her. He held himself deep inside her for a long while, and then withdrew, causing a rivulet of semen to seep onto the mattress.

Without saying a word, he got up from the bed and stumbled to the bathroom. I quickly handed Jasmine a towel, and she placed it between her legs and flipped over onto her back. She lay for a moment with her eyes closed, breathing heavily. Then she turned and looked at me.

"You're still hard," she said, looking down at my swollen cock. "You didn't finish?"

"I'm usually a one-and-done kind of guy," I explained. "At least, I am these days. But I really enjoyed that. You two are amazing together."

"Thanks," she said with a sweet smile. Derek came back into the room and collapsed onto the bed.

"Got anymore wine?" he asked me. I shook my head.

"It's okay," Jasmine said. "I think we've had enough, anyway."

There was a long moment of awkward silence. I didn't know what to say or do, so I just sat there in my chair, allowing my eyes to feast on Jasmine's glorious figure for as long as she would allow it. I looked at the clock and noted that it was past one o'clock in the morning. I stifled a yawn. Then I heard the sound of snoring coming from Derek's side of the bed.

Jasmine looked at Derek, and then to me, her eyes wide and mouth agape. She giggled softly, placing her hand over her mouth.

"I guess we're staying the night," she said. "Is that okay?"

I wasn't expecting this to be an all-night arrangement, and was actually looking forward to getting some shut-eye. But what other choice did I have? Neither of them should have driven home in their condition.

"Sure, no problem," I responded. I looked around the room. I had booked a room with a single king-sized bed. My chair wasn't exactly comfortable enough to sleep in, and the thought of sleeping on the floor made my back ache. Jasmine must have read my mind.

"You can sleep here with us," she offered, patting the empty space beside her. "There's plenty of room."

"I don't think Derek would be okay with that," I said. The guy could crush my larynx with two fingers.

"Baby," Jasmine said, turning to Derek. She prodded and pushed him until he awoke with a start. "You don't mind if Walter sleeps on the other side of the bed, do you?"

"What? No, fuck that," Derek responded in a gravelly voice.

"Come on, baby. He's been a gentleman all night. And he paid for this room. And the wine. He's not going to touch me, are you, Walter?"

"No way," I said with conviction. "Derek would kill me."

"Yeah, I would," he said. "Okay, whatever. Bro, you touch her and you're dead. And don't touch me, either. Just stay on your side of the bed."

Jasmine looked at me and smiled. I crawled into the bed, taking extra care not to brush up against her. I moved to the very edge of the bed until I was practically hanging off of it, and faced away from her. I tended to sleep on that side, anyway. Even after the divorce, I only took up what had been "my" half of the bed for so many years.

It took a while, but eventually I drifted off to sleep. I had a vivid dream that I was at a big party in my old house. My ex-wife was there, along with all our old friends. We didn't have a hot tub, yet there was one in my dream, set up in the backyard. In the middle of this party, I decided to go out back and sit in the tub, completely naked. Next thing I know, Jasmine was there, and she reached into the water and began stroking my cock.

My heart raced, knowing my wife and all our friends were nearby, and we could be caught at any moment. But it felt so fucking good, I didn't want her to stop. I was getting so close. Just a few more strokes. And then something jolted me back to reality.

I pried open my eyes, and the harsh light of the morning sun shone through a sliver of space between the curtains. It took a moment for me to remember where I was. I had my usual morning wood, and I had a firm grip on it, as I often seemed to do upon waking. But then I noticed that it wasn't my hand gripping my cock.

The hand began to move, stroking me slowly up and down while keeping a firm grip. Oh my god. It was Jasmine's hand! What the fuck was she doing? Where was Derek? Why was she doing this? My head told me to remove her hand from my cock, get dressed quickly, and get out of there before Derek discovered what she was doing. But my cock took over, and I simply lay there, motionless, and allowed this strange and beautiful woman to stroke me with such expertise.

Just as I felt myself reaching a climax, I heard Derek stir on the other side of the bed. Jasmine quickly jerked her hand away, leaving me cold and twitching. I lay perfectly still, pretending to be asleep, waiting for something to happen. My mind raced with thoughts. I was in a state of panic, frozen on the spot, like a deer caught in headlights.

Derek mumbled something, and Jasmine whispered a response. I couldn't hear what they were saying. Damn my useless ears. The bed shook, and I heard heavy footsteps followed by the closing of the bathroom door. I wanted to turn around and see what was happening, but I didn't dare move. The water in the shower was turned on, and Jasmine finally spoke.

"You have about five minutes," she whispered.

I turned around. She was looking at me, wide-eyed, with a sinister grin. Her eyes sparkled with mischievous intensity.

"Wh—what do you mean?" I asked.

"You have about five minutes to fuck me," she stated. She flipped herself around on her hands and knees and pointed her ass in my direction. My god, what a perfect ass it was. I was completely befuddled. Why on earth did this gorgeous young goddess want a fat old fart like me to fuck her?

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"Are we going to play 'Twenty Questions' or are you going to fuck me?" she retorted.

The thought occurred to me that I was still dreaming. It certainly seemed real. I never had a problem before in discerning fantasy from reality. Maybe I had lost my mind. It was the only explanation. The single, most pressing, thought I had at the moment was that I was incredibly horny, and she was incredibly beautiful.

She turned to look at me, and I saw the tattoo along her side: "YOLO". You Only Live Once. Fuck it. Why not? If I didn't take this offer, I would regret it the rest of my life.

I positioned myself behind her and easily slid my cock into her warm and inviting pussy. She was so wet and tight. I grabbed her firm, round ass with both hands and squeezed. It felt as amazing as it looked. I slid my rigid pole in and out of her slowly, savoring the moment, though I knew I didn't have much time.

"Let me know when you're about to cum," she said. It was an odd request, but at that point, I would have done anything she asked.

I listened intently to the sound of the running shower. At any second, this dream would end. I fucked her harder and faster. I could feel my cock throbbing inside her as she met each of my thrusts with a gentle squeeze and a soft moan. I was close - very, very close.

"I'm gonna cum," I whispered urgently.

As swiftly as a gymnast, she spun around in a circle on the bed. She cupped my balls with one hand and pressed a couple of fingertips into that sensitive area near my asshole. With the other hand, she reached around and grabbed my butt cheek, pulling me forward into her mouth. She stuffed my cock into her mouth until her nose pressed against my pubic hair.

Just as I felt myself about to cum, she seemed to squeeze me with her mouth. It was like cinching a garden hose. A tremendous pressure built, and was then released at once. A powerful spurt of cum erupted from my cock - more powerful than I had ever felt before - unleashing a stream into the back of her throat. She did it again, squeezing my cock at the base and then releasing it. I felt another powerful spurt. I tried so hard not to scream in ecstasy that it felt as though my head would explode.

She continued milking me with her mouth until the final spasm subsided. She loosened her grip on my ass and removed me from her mouth with an audible slurp. She then licked her lips, wiped her mouth with her hand, and flashed me the most wicked of smiles.

"Had to swallow the evidence," she explained.

"Why?" I asked. "Why did you do that?"

"Well, Walter," she said. "There are two things you need to know about me. One is that I'm an adrenaline junkie. I get off on danger."

"Yeah," I said, "Derek said that last night."

She was about to speak again when the sound of the shower stopped. A look of panic crossed her face, and I was frozen for a moment. Quickly, I slipped back under the bed sheets and turned toward the window, pretending to sleep. Moments later, I could hear Derek emerge from the bathroom.

They exchanged words, and I could hear the shower running again. I could feel my heartbeat shaking the bed, and I had great trouble controlling my breathing. With my eyes shut tight, I listened intently for any sign that Derek might have discovered what happened. Did the room smell of sex? Did he smell my cum on her breath? I was utterly terrified.

The shower stopped, and moments later, Jasmine emerged. I figured it was safe to stop pretending to sleep. If Derek had noticed anything amiss, he surely would have acted by then. I stretched and yawned, and flipped over to my back.

"Good morning," I said, hesitantly.

"Hey," Derek responded with a grunt. "My fucking head is pounding, dude." He was fully dressed. I was relieved to know that he would be leaving soon.

Jasmine pulled on her shorts beside him. She didn't look at me, and I couldn't help but wonder what was going through her mind at that moment. She fastened her bra and pulled her tee shirt over her head, which was still wet from her shower. At last, she looked at me and smiled.

"We're out of her, bro," Derek said. "Thanks for the wine, and for giving us a place to fuck."

"Hope you enjoyed the show," Jasmine added.

"Definitely," I said, looking into her eyes. "It was an experience I'll never forget. Thank you."

They headed toward the door, and I gave one last admiring look at Jasmine's ass. Then, she suddenly turned around and grabbed Derek's arm just before he reached the door handle.

"Oh, shit," she said. "I almost forgot."

My heart began thumping in my chest. They were so close to the door. What was she doing?

"Walter, I forgot to tell you the other thing you need to know about me," she said with a devilish grin.

I sat up in bed, staring into her eyes, looking for some sign of what she was about to say next. She simply returned my stare, her eyes twinkling, waiting for me to speak.

"Wh—what's that?" I asked.

"Well, just like you, I also like to watch."

What did she mean? "Watch?" I asked. "Watch what?"

With that, she leaned in toward Derek and whispered something in his ear. Derek's entire head turned blood red, and his hands instantly clenched into fists, causing large veins to protrude from his arms. He turned toward me, and had a look in his eyes that I will never forget.

As he marched toward the bed, I looked at Jasmine, silently pleading with her for an explanation. She smiled widely, sat in the same chair that I had occupied the night before, and slipped her hand down the front of her shorts. It was the last vision I remember before everything went black.

The doctors say I didn't suffer any permanent damage. My nose and my face will heal, and I'll need some dental work once I get out of here. I'm hoping they'll let me go later today. I've been relatively pain-free thanks to the pills they're giving me, but I'm already tired of the mushy shit that I have to eat through a straw.

The cops showed up first thing this morning and had all sorts of questions for me. I told them I was hit from behind by a gang of kids in the alleyway behind the hotel. It was far too embarrassing to explain what really happened. And if the media ever got a hold of that police report, I'd be on the front page of the newspapers. Besides, I don't even know Derek's last name, and wouldn't think of pressing charges against him, anyway. I'd be happy never to see him again.

The way I see it, I got what was coming to me. I fucked another man's girlfriend. And you know what? I'd do it again, in a heartbeat.

12