Yorkville '67

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PerilEyes
PerilEyes
548 Followers

"I get by with a little help from my friends....mmm, get high with a little help from my friends," I sang as Alicja danced along. While the song played I found a spot to roll up another joint from the paper from the Grab Bag while keeping an eye on my girl.

We had to find somewhere to crash...now. We shared the joint and searched the coop for a spare bed, but all seemed occupied. I should've been annoyed given my current state anxiety and arousal, but I wasn't. It was beautiful, two people expressing their affection for each other in sexual symbiosis. It was too inspiring and high to be angry at...but it didn't solve my problem.

What did cure it seemed to be just a mattress with a sheet over it. We looked down at the minimalist bed with slight uneasiness.

I gave the blunt a final tote and passed to her. "I guess it'll have to do?" I proposed.

She took a deep one and then flicked it away nonchalantly. She looked up at me and just smiled. "Anything will do."

Warmed with the simplicity yet potency of her words, I kissed her. I was so nervous now and I didn't know why. I had been with other girls and my passion for Alicja overrode them all so it should've been a nobrainer that the sex would be good on my end. Perhaps it was the pressure involved with her virginity and that I'd be her first.

I voiced my nerves to her. "We don't have to do this if you don't want to. I mean, I want to but not if you're not –"

She put her finger on my lips. "Shhhhh...." She whispered. "I'm ready."

She backed away from me and without looking away from me she sat down on the bed. Her eyes never leaving my body, slowly she pulled her dress down her arms. One sleeve, then the other. I watched as a mindless being as more and more of her beautiful breasts presented themselves to the world. She was nervous, I could tell, but she went with it. It was the most arousing thing that could've happened. Then her nipples made their debut to me, perkiness and all. All my glances at her clothed rack throughout the night did not match up to this moment. Her aerolas were certainly small, yet cute. That was the best word for it. They were innocent under the domination of flesh.

As if she gave me the silent cue, I sat down beside her. I first looked into her lustful eyes and then clutched her tit. It was soft. My hand seemed to overwhelm its fragility. I first kissed her and then bent down and tasted her nipple. I circled it with kisses before homing in on the tip itself. I took it my mouth, sucked on it, even tugged on it slightly, and then heard my lips smack as I released it (rather inadvertently). I went in again with a different approach. I clutched her free breasts with one hand and tickled the other nipple with my tongue. Flicking it back and forth, I couldn't help but think of how helpless it was. There wasn't rhythm to my action. I circled the perimeter, then I'd kiss it with successive pecks, then I teased it...heck, I even threw in some sensual nibbling in there. My improvisation seemed to work though. Her heart rate was going up, her breathing quickened, and gasps and moans exited her mouth.

"Please, keep going..." she begged.

So I did. I pulled down the rest of her dress to her waist and then made a trail of kisses from the bottom of neck to her beautiful belly. She threw her head in the air and uttered something of pure bliss to the sky. When she looked back down, I too met her gaze and we locked in a sinful French kiss. Our lips smacked together in a harmonic, rhythmic exchange. I broke it momentarily to throw my shirt over my head and then we continued the sexual embrace with her lying on top of the mattress and me on top of her. I felt up her breasts some more.

"Mmm....yesss..." she'd moan periodically.

I didn't say very much personally, not even grunts. I was very into it however. The more our tongues danced, the more I wanted it to go to the next step.

"Oh, Tony..." she'd urge. Oh Alicja, I'd think back. We're going at it quite wildly by now. Things were escalating quite quickly I had to admit. Part of it was Alicja's own doing too. She was a sexual vixen. She was unleashing herself like no other woman, an anomaly for a rookie. I theorized that it was certainly the near repressive upbringing that was being channelled here.

OK, that was it. That paisley dress needed to come off now. So I sat her up, knelt at the side of the bed, and slowly pulled it down (along with her pink panties) her pleasant thighs. It's funny, with every stage of her undressing, I was quick to admit that it was most beautiful I'd seen her up to that point. Well, this was the pan-ultimate avatar of her beauty, this I was sure. My gaze followed her creamy thighs up to her trimmed blonde pussy, and then up to her smiling face. The unbelievable awe of not only her attractiveness, but the situation itself had me in a near trance. I slipped off my own pants and underwear, and readied myself to insert my hungry and full member into it.

In retrospect it wasn't the best idea to literally throw myself at her, but at the time, I was too urgent and clouded with weed to consider any other course of action. Just when I started to consider the consequences of our actions that night and fear of having a kid that I wasn't ready for, she later admitted to me that she was on a new thing known colloquially as "The Pill". It was my saving grace, that's for sure.

I did pause before I entered her, as if to ask if she was OK with it. She was slightly uneasy, but still had a lustful look on her pretty face. She directed me with a simple nod. Perhaps that was also her inadvertent way to tell me she was on "The Pill" and that my condomless cock didn't matter (and was exactly preferred).

I situated myself between her thighs and lunged forward giving us more space. She let out a gasp with that initial insertion. I felt like an animal but I couldn't act like one yet, somehow I was not high enough to recognize that. So I slowed myself in her and let her get into a groove as I tried to establish one myself. It was the tightness and inexperience that needed getting used to.

"Mmmmm..." she moaned. "Yesss...."

Her legs instinctively wrapped themselves around my body. How she know to do that? Oh well, now we were connected in the full sense of the word. Our worlds, our bodies, our feelings...they were all wrapped into one. Not that we had considered it at the time, but this was the fusion of different races, different provinces, different experiences.

Meanwhile I buried my face in the side of her neck and planted kisses anywhere I found skin. She clutched my arms and continued to moan. This is where we both developed our complete comfort with one another. I was increasing my pace and given that she emitting no signs of protests, she was more than fine with it.

"More..." In fact, that's what she airily said quite periodically.

By this point the music had moved from the soft yet magical sounds ofSgt. Pepper'sto the hard, edgy noise of Jimi Hendrix, the master guitarist. Someone must have got a hold of the English release of his record because it hadn't come out in North America yet. The change warranted a change in position thus, I shifted my body upwards on the mattress so I was practically hovering over her. I stabilized and propelled myself on and in her vagina by clutching her very rounded hips. Again she wrapped her legs around my own hips. The advantage of this position is I could see her entire body as she lay there in a state of bliss. Her blonde hair lay all around her beautiful head like a golden halo of fire. Her eyes were tightly shut. Her smile exploded whenever she felt a surge of pleasure. Her breasts poked up like twin mountains atop the valley of her flat, taut abdomen. Moreover, she felt as good as she looked as looked as well! Her thighs, coiled around me, were more powerful than I expected. Her hips fit perfectly in my grasp. Finally, of course, her pussy was starting to loosen up. It just felt right. This was free sex in more ways than one. It was liberating and communal. The intensity of my thrust caused my balls to slap against her body.

"You're so goooood, Tony." She'd encouraged with broken sounds.

"As are you my foxy lady," I replied. She was an amazing partner through this time. First timers typically just took it, for a lack of a better phrase...but Alicja, she made an effort to reciprocate. She powered her own pelvis into me. Her beautiful breasts jiggled with the momentum of our actions. She now looked very excited as we hit harder and more intense than ever. With Jimi's wailing guitar guiding us, we never ceased our flow.

I believe it was during the very energizing (and, at that point for us, very appropriate) "Fire" that we switched positions once again. I sat on the mattress and she mounted my cumming cock. I like to think we were dancing rather than having sex. By then I was far from the self-consciousness of being with a virgin so I (and I'm sure she) just let go and let the music consume us.

She cradled my head which allowed me to stare right into her chest. I murmured things like, "Thank god I found these glorious breasts" and "Your tits are on fire." Most of my utterances didn't make sense, but it was sentiment that counted. I just wanted to immerse myself in her splendour. I wanted her in my world...to be my world.

While layering her with kisses, I told her, "I want to forever worship you like the divine being you are Alicja."

"Shhhhhh...I'm not a god Tony..." She cooed, echoing her religious upbringing most likely. "...but...I don't mind being treated like one..." She amusingly added.

I can't recall much of anything after that point until we, well, climaxed. The synchronicity of our explosions echoed our need and our reality of oneness. Alicja's body stiffened around me as she shot up and cried into the air. I held onto her, as if to say 'don't go away yet', and let out my own grunts. What followed was a chorus of "yeah's" and heavy panting on our parts. It was quite dramatic, a true spectacle for anyone that would've been watching.

As the final chords, notes and vocals of "Are You Experienced?" wound down, so did we. The intensity and rocking nature of our love making past us, we again looked to Jimi to bring us to an idle yet equally blissful close. Yes, we were experienced. Completely spent, we lay on our sides facing each other. I stroked her hair and once again noted her beautiful blue pupils, albeit they were now full of sleep.

"So when are you expected back?" I casually asked.

"Not 'til the afternoon."

"I'll take you up there. Maybe even meet your parents." I offered. Yes, it was quite bold to want to meet them right away, but it showed how much she meant to me at that point.

She smiled and shook her head. "Unless your one of the few Italian Jews that left the country, I don't... yawn...think that's possible....I mean , I'm not ready."

I nodded. Tradition. I never seemed to fit into it. But at the same time, I figured I couldn't force her to do this. Plus, the mystique of having this taboo relationship did intrigue me. Perhaps I could roll with it until it got stale. "Are you back tomorrow?" I then asked.

"Yeah, another 'sleepover.'" My little deviant at work. "What are you...yawn...up to today?"

"I'll drop you off like I said and then I'll look for a permanent place to stay."

She shut her eyes and smiled. "That's great Tony...Can't wait...yawn....for to..." Her voice trailed off.

I remained for a while just admiring her sleeping form. It was hard to believe that just hours ago that this crazy little lady was dancing on the streets of Yorkville Avenue. Alicja's peaceful slumber gave no hints to that.

"Me neither..." I said as I myself faded away amongst the distant sounds of revellers below.

PerilEyes
PerilEyes
548 Followers
12