You Bet Your Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HungryGuy
HungryGuy
550 Followers

Cian took another step toward her.

"Cian!"

He paused. "Yes? Eithne?"

"I don't love you, Cian! I'm only doing this because of the bet! I want you to know that! Okay!"

"Yes, Eithne." He took one more step and then he was standing face to face with her. He took hold of her wrists and gently pulled her arms down. Seeing her fully exposed to him for the first time, he saw how beautiful she was.

She closed her eyes and he put her face in his hands and started kissing her in a way he hadn't kissed her before. He opened his mouth and gently licked her lips.

She pulled away, "Cian. Please. Wait."

Cian backed away slightly, "Are you refusing to honor your bet Eithne?" Eithne looked at him and put her hand on his shoulder, "No. Just go slowly, Cian. Okay?"

"Okay, I'll go slowly if you'll, at least, act interested in me?"

"Please, Cian! Just go slowly, and I'll try to put out."

"Eithne! Don't you get it yet? I don't want you to 'put out'! I want us to make love together!"

"Cian! I just told you that I don't love you! Now, if you want to screw, we'll screw. But I'm only doing this because of that bloody bet, so stop pretending that we're lovers on a honeymoon or something!"

Cian just softly said, "okay," and again brought his lips to hers. She responded in kind and they soon fell onto the bed where passion flared.

He probed here and there with his fingers as she moaned, "Oh yes! That feels so good! Keep doing that!" Their bodies writhed in synchronization until they were both satisfied. Spent and exhausted, and heart pounding, Cian continued kissing and caressing her. At once, Eithne seemed surprised for a moment, but then she smiled back at Cian and resumed kissing him back eagerly, and rubbing his back as he lay there on top of her.

"Do you know, Eithne," spoke Cian, "you're the first woman I've ever had sex with?"

"Oh--uh--I don't know what to say Cian. I'm honored. I'm just sorry your first time couldn't have been with someone who loved you."

Cian gave Eithne a quick kiss, "Oh, Eithne! I'm glad I did it with a friend instead of someone I picked up in a club or with some hooker. Really!"

Eithne gave his kiss back, "Well, I hope you weren't disappointed! My first time was really a disaster!"

And Cian gave that kiss back again, "Oh! Believe me Eithne, I wasn't disappointed at all. You were great! But what about your first time?"

"Oh, it was with my first boyfriend back when. He took me to the prom. Then afterward, he expected me to do it with him. I was really scared, but I did it with him anyway."

"And?"

"And, it was terrible, we were parked in his car, and as soon as I said 'yes,' he started pulling and tearing my clothes off. He ripped my beautiful prom dress that I saved up all year for! I lay down on the seat so he could get to me without tearing my dress anymore, and then he just jumped on top of me. Oh, the pain! He just pushed himself inside me without turning me on or anything! Then, it was over just like that! Then, after I finally did get turned on, he just got off me and drove me home. He didn't say a single word to me the whole way either."

"Oh that's terrible! You must have felt awful!"

"Yes, I did, Cian! I don't know why I continued seeing him, but I did. We kept going together, but we broke up when we got out of school."

"Did you find another boyfriend after that?"

"No, I dated a few times while attending university, but, no, I didn't sleep with anyone. I never got serious about anyone again until I met Piaras at work. You know the rest. Pretty boring, huh?"

"Sounds pretty typical to me, unless you really believe those stories you read in _Playboy_ and _Penthouse_. And, speaking of _Playboy,_ kiss me again, Eithne."

"Oh Cian," Eithne cooed, "it's hard to believe you're a virgin! Where did you learn to do it like that?"

"It's funny Eithne. That's just how I always fantasized it should be like. Not the way you read about in porno magazines."

"Oh? I've never read a porno magazine. What do they say about it?"

Cian's face turned red. "Oh--lots of stuff. Mostly it seems like the guy attacks the girl rather than them making love to each other.

"And other stuff too..."

"Cian?"

"Yes, Eithne?"

"Could you..."

"Could I what, Eithne?"

"Do something that Piaras never does for me..."

"Sure! What?"

"Oh, uhm, nothing..."

With that, Cian began stroking her has he had done during their previous lovemaking. Eithne, however, took the initiative this time by rolling over on top of Cian. She started sliding down his body. Lower and lower she went.

"Ohhh, Eithne, that feels so good!"

"Oh, I'm not finished yet!"

She moved down once more. Cian was staring down at her as she was using her mouth on him. The pressure was building in him until he couldn't take it anymore.

And then, having spent himself again the second time this evening, he rolled the both of them over. He slid down her body, and did for her what she had just done for him. Her body was writhing and quaking as Cian brought her to tears of pleasure.

Finally, he crawled back up on her and did enter her the conventional way, as they moaned in mutual pleasure to the pounding of both of their hearts.

Multiply spent, the both of them, and continuing to kiss and caress each other, they slid under the covers.

He leaned over and closed the light, and then they continued gently kissing and snuggling until both of them gradually fell asleep with their arms and legs entwined.

###

The alarm clock woke them the next morning still tangled in each other.

Cian whispered, "Good morning lover!"

"Good morning lover!" she replied.

"Well, our weekend is just about over. I hate to take you back, but I guess we should get ready to go back to our normal lives..."

"I guess we should, Cian."

"Oh, and Cian! Do you still want to know what I wished for at that wishing well?"

"Sure!"

"Well, I wished that Piaras would become as romantic as you are!"

"Awwwww, Eithne." And Cian kissed her again.

"Oh Cian! Look at the time! We better start getting ready!"

Cian reached up and pulled her down to him and they snuggled for a moment before answering. "Okay, let's get ready."

Eithne packed up her bag and looked sheepishly at Cian. "Well, Cian, I really did enjoy our weekend together. I never knew you were such a romantic guy Cian, and I'm--well--I feel funny saying this, but I'm sorry that it's over."

Cian took Eithne's hand and her bag, and they went down to his car.

Little was said on the way to Eithne's house. When they arrived, she looked away from Cian. "You know we can't ever see each other anymore, Cian. Piaras and I can't be your friends any more." "

Cian thought for a moment and asked. "Why can't we still be friends? Talk to Piaras, Eithne. I bet we'll all laugh about it together in a few months."

Eithne looked at Cian for a moment then looked away. "We can't be friends because I fell in love with you this weekend, Cian."

Then, without facing him again, she jumped out of the car, quickly grabbed her bag, and ran into her house.

Cian waited several seconds after she disappeared into her house until he drove off to work in his new Jaguar.

* END *

HungryGuy
HungryGuy
550 Followers