You Can't be Serious

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,938 Followers

Del hadn't expected her mother to use such an aggressive dildo and she wasn't sure there was enough room in Fran's body for more, but she planned on finding out.

Fran was moaning constantly and grunting. She didn't even seem to notice when Del pried her ass cheeks apart. The little blonde gasped and wiggled back on her finger when Del pressed it against her rose bud, slowly working some of the lube in. Her finger sank into the tight orifice and she felt Fran's inner muscles clamp down on it. Del was surprised when she realized she could feel the huge rainbow cock pounding into Fran's pussy.

Del looked over the blonde's shoulder and nodded to her mother. Carmen wound her arms around Fran's shoulders, pulling the smaller girl tightly to her body and stopped moving her hips. Fran whimpered piteously and continued to work her own hips until Del got a good hold and forced them down.

"What?" Fran questioned, her lust glazed eyes showing no comprehension.

Del brought the tip of her dildo to Fran's puckered anus and it suddenly dawned on her what was happening.

"Del! No!" She cried, suddenly struggling. Carmen held her tightly and Del grimly pressed forwards with her hips, watching the tip penetrate the tight ring of muscle.

"No!" Fran shrieked while plunging wildly. Del pulled back completely and lay across her back, whispering soothingly into her ear.

"Shhhh, baby. Shhhh. Calm down honey. If you really don't want to try, we won't," the lanky butch whispered. Fran calmed slowly and eventually relaxed, the tension melting from her body.

"I do want to try, but please be gentle," Fran whispered back.

"Have I ever been anything but?" Del asked in a hurt voice.

"No, but I've only done anal once and...he really hurt me," she replied. Del nodded and brushed the tear from her cheek.

"You know I'll never hurt you baby, just say the word and I'll stop," the tall girl said reassuringly.

Del straightened back up and parted Fran's cheeks again. She squeezed out a dollop of the lube and gently reinserted her finger, forcing it in deeply and pushing in as much of the clear gel as she could. Del then added more to the dildo and carefully brought it to Fran's rosebud. She tensed instantly, but Del didn't press forward, she just held it there. Carmen gently began to move her hips and Fran moaned.

As Fran relaxed and got back into the big dildo reaming her pussy, Del caught her hips and pressed in with her own. The long anal probe slipped easily into Fran's ass at first, but as it got wider Fran tensed again.

"Slow," the blonde hissed. Del nodded and stroked her back before pressing in again. She watched the muscles under the skin of Fran's ass and thighs quivering as more and more of the pink probe disappeared into her depths. It caught Del off guard when her hips gently bumped her lover's upturned ass and she realized she was all the way in.

"In," she announced.

"How does it feel tesoro?" Carmen asked in a breathy whisper.

"I feel so full...so good," Fran replied. Carmen smiled and began to work her hips again. She drew her legs up to get more purchase and was soon thrusting in and out with little effort. Del just held still, letting Fran's natural motion draw her minutely onto and off her cock. When she felt sure she had the timing right, she pulled back and then thrust forward as Fran rode down on Carmen's cock.

"God!" she yelped, but didn't struggle and soon Del was driving the long thin cock deeply into her lover's ass. Fran came soon, crying out in pleasure as her body quivered, but neither of the two women slowed. Another orgasm rocked her voluptuous frame and another and another.

The next one was massive, producing no cries of joy, but instead a kind of gurgling, cooing sound that was indescribable. Del decided she had had enough and pulled out. Carmen rolled over, trapping the small blonde under her and began to vigorously fuck her. Del turned her back to them, sat on the edge of the bed and lit a cigarette. The bed was bouncing wildly and the noises coming from the pair were extraordinary, but Del adamantly refused to turn and look. Anyone but her mom and she would have, but she just couldn't make herself watch that. Her mother's shout of joy was mingled with Fran's scream and slowly the movements behind her ceased.

"How bout lighting me one?" Her mom asked. Del lit one and passed it back.

"When did you take up smoking, Ma?" Del asked, still looking out the window.

"About the same time I took up eating pussy," Carmen responded. Del nodded and said no more.

* * *

Del came in the door and shoved flowers and a big box of candy into Fran's arms.

"Happy Aniversary!" She announced before kissing the little blonde soundly.

Fran had changed over the last five months. She had lost some weight, was on a diet, jogged every morning and had taken a part time job at the local salon. Her sex drive had decreased markedly and aside from the nite-nite fucks, she and Del now enjoyed a less frenetic pace to their love life. The real changes though were the ones only Del saw. Fran no longer provoked her to anger, and when something occurred that caused tension she discussed it rather than retreating into dumb blonde mode or apologizing.

Del's relationship with her mother was better too. She had introduced Carmen to Brenda Carson, a serious and attractive CPA. The two had hit it off immediately and it was less than a week later that her mom had called to tell Del all about having sex with her. Del never let on that she knew all about the shy and reserved woman's freaky side, but apparently her mom was enchanted with it. They were all having dinner tonight at The Four Seasons.

Fran went to the bedroom as Del made a drink, she returned with an oblong box wrapped in red paper. Del took it and shook it; it was pretty heavy for the size.

"What's this?" she asked.

"Open it and see," Fran replied, her eyes twinkling. Del tore into it and found a massive black dildo, fully twelve inches long and as big around as her wrist. She looked up at Fran and cocked her head, arching an eyebrow.

"Well, we are going out with your mom and Brenda tonight and I know your mom's going to have that massive rainbow cock on under her pants. She wears it every time we get together," Fran said.

"So?" Del replied.

"So you're wearing that one."

"I am?" Del asked, still confused.

"Yes, you are," she said seriously.

"Why?"

"Cause you're mine, and I refuse to have you any less hung than your mom," Fran said giggling.

Del hugged her tight and laughed until it hurt.

Finis

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,938 Followers