All Comments on 'You Can't Do That! Ch. 02'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 308 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Worn down by a stalker

It was not a reconciliation - he was worn down by a stalker and betrayed by his granddaughter.

I enjoyed the story until the non-end. I could have even accepted a reconciliation if that was what he explicitly wanted.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
Y C D T===Q

A=== Wanna Bet. TK U MLJ LV NV

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
I'm Sorry, But...

I tend to like happy endings, and I'm not BTB unless I feel it is earned.

But Sheila has TWICE walked out on him, the second time after treating him with much disrespect.

If HE wants a FWB relationship, that's his choice, but only if she respects his boundaries, which it doesn't seem like she is doing.

I know she SAYS she's not marriage material, but she is definitely looking for as much of a committed relationship as she can get, and certainly wouldn't say no to a re-marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Neither one

Don't burn the bitch, but sure as hell don't get involved with her again.First time shame on you, second time shame on me. There should never be a third time.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Further Thoughts

Not only did she walk out on him twice, but during therapy he mentioned some other "rough patches", with the implication that she had cheated at least a couple of times, but it was never revealed if that was fact or not.

In any case, I repeat my earlier remarks, that he should make sure she respects boundaries, and a good start would be her NOT doing naked yoga on his patio after he has another woman.

hornycplinmihornycplinmiover 9 years ago
really!!!!

She screws around 2 times maybe more, she gets the house and 800 grand!!! You should of just been happy being a cuckhold, it woild of saved you alot of money and.time

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
OR HOW ABOUT

Y N S T D T......u r not supposed to do that. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Who carres about BTB?

How about being worried about terminal stupidity? The way you have written their characters it simply made no sense to have him do anything but not see her again after she came to his birthday party. He certainly wouldn't have stayed overnight. She has been a total bitch and just because some time goes by he's going to forget that and sleep with her? That action was both irrational and implausible. And it ruined a good story. Sorry Mr Q but while this was well written and enjoyable the ending just didn't make sense. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Where did that great writer go?

Not nearly the same quality of writing in this chapter as was apparent in the first. Grammar took a big hit. Flow was interrupted frequently. Hard to read and follow the story line. Timeline was confusing. YCDT was a nice surprise (I should have seen it coming).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This chapter could of been skipped.

Reads like Matt M, king of the wimps, wrote this. Definitely a single star.

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Re-Reading

"Then you'll be divorcing an unemployed house wife instead of a well paid professional. It'll cost you more than the satisfaction you'll get, paying her alimony. Let's hope she doesn't figure it out and quit for spite."

I am the furthest thing from a divorce expert, but even knowing how unfair divorce laws are towards men, I can't believe that if she deliberately quits that alimony would be based on what she SHOULD be earning if she didn't quit.

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Re-Reading, Part Two

I'm sorry, I know it's his life, but it seems like Sheila has been rewarded for her bad behavior.

She's got a good chunk of his wealth, which Kelsie deserves more than her, and a strong FWB relationship when she should be kept at arm's length.

I know that given his lust, and yes, affection, for her it would to a certain degree be cutting off his nose to spite his face, but he should DEFINITELY take sex off the table, and tell her to stay on her own side of the cove unless invited.

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
Ultimate Revenge

Having your ex watch you with other lovers while trying to get you back - unsuccessfully?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another thoroughly enjoyable story

by an incurable romantic who is also one of the best writers on this or any other site. Thanks for another great trip!

shangoshangoabout 9 years ago
To quote an Oscar-winning Rabbit,

"What a MAROON"! Does Sheila have to give Roy an STD for him to wake up? By the way, does BTB mean being a total JACKASS for ONE particular piece of ass (Remember, YOU wrote that Roy will never re-marry Sheila, so it must just be a sex thing)? I'd like to think a sixty-two year old man would be smarter than that. Guess the old saw about an old fool is dead on where your Hero is concerned.

SuddenThunderSuddenThunderabout 9 years ago
A total waste

I invested a lot of time in this tale only to find at the bottom of page 2 that it is another raving cuck story. Very disappointing to say the least. I probably won't waste anymore time on this author.

It's a shame really.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
loved it

isn't it funny how you do, and feel about things once money is not a factor?

ParttimereaderParttimereaderalmost 9 years ago
Poor Sudden Thunder

Great stuff qhml1. Keep up the great writing.

Big fan

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Good Writing, But...

I'm not liking where this seems to be going.

For all her talk about knowing she isn't "marriage material", Sheila seems determined to get her hooks back into him, and the sub-title for Ch 3, "Sheila", seems kind of ominous!

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Divorce

Somewhat repeating what KarenE said, but this is at least the second story I’ve read where either the idea or the fact of the wife quitting her job to increase alimony was mentioned, and despite how much the divorce laws seem to favor the women, I STILL don’t think most judges would look askance at such tactics, just as I’m sure they would if the HUSBAND conveniently reduced HIS income to try to reduce his alimony payments.

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 8 years ago
Heart wants what the heart wants.

I cannot believe even after my second read that he went to bed with her. Hocking up with her can be seen as one of two things, a very subtle revenge in that he strings her along, not willing to commit but willing to screw, or he still loves the silly cunt and wants her back even though the big head is saying stay away. My beliefs is that it is a mix of both. As we find out in the third part, his granddaughter after promising not to let her know where he is shows it to her. That is a betrayal. Even if she is doing it with the best of intentions since she wants her pseudo parents/grandparents back together, she should have stayed out of it. The wife never denied cheating on him. He should have asked if his child was really his. He should have put his foot down when she started with the you can't do that bull shit. When she asked for a bigger porch he should have just said, nope sorry, can't do that. Anyway, this is fiction and the story is fairly well done. He should have put in a clause that she not be able to move within five miles of him. But that would be unenforceable at the best of times. However, regardless of what is said, he makes sure she knows when he is getting something more from other women. That has to eat her alive. Oh well.

davwoodavwooover 8 years ago
Thanks

Another excellent read. I have a few true stories in my head and you inspire me try to write. There is a lot of porn rubbish on Lit, also some remarkable storytellers and you are one of the best.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
PERSONS THAT GO AROUND IN CIRCLES

don't have to worry about finding themselves. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sorry you killed the story with the ending

Lets see, I married my second wife when I was 56 years old and she was 21 years younger, she passed after almost 20 years together. No reason to ever go back to old trash.

sugnasugnaabout 8 years ago
The Real Problem

The real problem is not the cheating, it is her personality disorder and the miserable relationship they had. As you get older in life, after the kids are grown, the last thing you need in your life is unnecessary aggravation. When you are young, when you are in the mating and then the child rearing phase you may have to eat some crap from a fucked up spouse in order to have kids and get them through to adulthood. After that, there is no reason to suffer the stupidity of arrogant fools. After that, you will have lived long enough to gain enough wisdom that you should not be so desperate that you have to accept a cheater or an abuser or any other kind of fuck up in your life. So, yes you ending does suck. Not because he didn't serve her well done, but because he continued to waste his time interacting with her. She is a loser pure and simple. Time with her would only diminish him, not invigorate or improve him - it would not be time wisely spent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nooo...

Not the serial cheating bitch. He's let her repeatedly cheat on him in the past and taken her back each time. Don't be stupid! No one is worth that amount of trouble. If he takes her back again all she'll know is that if she does it again he'll take her back again and again. He needs to find someone who really respects him and won't use him as a meal ticket and a warm cock between other warm cocks.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still five stars. Still love it. While I don't care for the ending, especially given she did the same exact thing to him twice, it is very well done.

ohyessssssohyessssssabout 8 years ago
fool

She's been a cheater her entire life and you , essentially took her back. Nothing like an old fool. Everyone is different I guess, but I'd have never gotten back together with her after her little adventure with the married doctor. Once a cheater, always a cheater. They just love the thrill of new. I did give you a four, because it was well written, but just couldn't relate to his decisions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good story - bad ending

You're right. He should have been more observant and never let Kelsie invite Sheila in the first place. And once she got there, never agree to take her back to her place. You can't do that? More like a smart man doesn't go there. She's broken. She never was apologetic about her actions. She moves up there so she won't be alone. Being involved with her makes no sense. Bad ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Second time through

I read all three chapters first and was feeling like Roy was somehow mentally deficient when he let her screw over him a second time after many years of marriage. Then I went back and re-read the first two chapters and came away with a different opinion of Roy as a man that realized that his wife had a mental problem and while dealing with the divorce he was more generous than he had to be but, he did what made him feel better and still got his independence while he was still young enough to enjoy life. He even had a very thankful granddaughter for his actions and an ex-wife that would comfort him without any future commitments from him. She did acknowledge that she wasn't marriage material knowing her own flaws and admitting them to him. I find that this story was complete here and while chapter three filled in a few details, it wasn't necessary. Very good writing - thanks and you get my five starts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pretty good.

But a whore just isn't attractive.

Left a bad aftertaste.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Confused

Well I am confused. She kept demanding more from the divorce and he kept giving it. Then at the end they are friends with benefits. Sorry but that ruined it for me. Some experience as in parts of your story and not reality for me. 4/5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I am done

I can't put myself through anymore of your stories. She is a serial cheater, he knows she is a serial cheater, and somehow the happy ending is that they get back together.

I am done

MullendersMullendersalmost 8 years ago

this is as far as i will read this story this ending is very disapointing she cheated twice we know of and is strongly sugested she cheated a lot more in therapie so him forgiving her is just out of the qeustion

also there is major plot flaw when we first we begin reading this story his a forklift driver we got promoted to manager but he whent to collage so that is also just rediculous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
good

Nice Sunday evening read. Liked it.

pcthronepcthronealmost 8 years ago
Fekin 1*

You portrayed the Husband pain ol' STUPID in the end.

Cheating on him twice and you get them together again completely ruined he story.

As anonymous in onw of the comments said I am done with your stories.

I liked your Romance category stories but your Loving wives stories suck.It makes me Sick & want to Puke.

Pathetic!!!!! 1frekin * for this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Done

Ive liked your other stories but this was dumb. Shes a cheating slut that had what I would guess is self-esteem issues. 1 star.

IndyOnIndyOnalmost 8 years ago
A Few Thoughts.....

Anonymous must have a lower than normal IQ!.......First of all this is fiction and it can be anything the writer wants it to be. Second when writing and scoring a writer it is not so much about the content of the story but the quality of the writing. Does the writing of qhml1 make you angry?...sometimes sad?...sometimes happy?...or shocked?...do you ever cry when reading his stories? Q brings every one of these emotions out in me and I like the quality and style of the writing. Do I like the content of every story...NO! But the ability to write these stories and the emotion they bring out has been worthy of a "5" every time. Thank you Q....keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stinker

She disrespected him through the whole relationship. Someone with an ounce of self respect would have done after the first incident. You obviously wanted to branch out with this one and chuckle at the comments. You are still one of my very favorite authors but I can't stand this one, I REALLY despise it. Good writers can bring that out in readers for better or worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This Chapter Is A Turn Off

Do you realize how stupid you are making the husband appear? Over the course of their relationship/marriage/separation/divorce, Sheila has probably had over 1,000 sexual encounters with almost 400 men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
SOME COMMENTEE ARE BOWL LICKERS

Story is Fantastic! WHY BECAUSE I SAY SO! To the fucken drongos dueling in a pissing contest? Girls you both are not Miss Universe! Maybe Miss Dog (diesel dogs daughter)So be a dog and PISS OFF ! See ya!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
gotta agree with Harry

The fact that the wife did the EXACT same thing before when they were dating and thinking about getting marred and then again after 25-30 years of marriage makes any reconciliation irrational and absurd.

KRD19254KRD19254about 7 years ago

Sorry, 3*, not in the writing but in the story. One, he was a knowing cuck in-waiting to have it happen again. Two, he did not see the signals until she moved out - how stupid can a guy get.

But the BIGGEST issue with this story is she was a professional, CHEATED becoming a SLUT, and still got a great payday for it - why?

He needed to go to court and lay it all out - to include her willful abandonment and adultery. What legal guidance did he get of any good in entering into those book/movie contracts AT THAT TIME - why didn't they create an offshore company to route all his entertainment through - making officially/traceable employee of that company on a set salary? But even more THEY were """LEGALLY Separated""" - that separates all earnings/financial responsibilities - so SHE had no claim to anything after that first book. This part of the story SHAFTED him and paid her to be a CHEATING SLUT and his (female) lawyer and (female) publishing company lead him down this path - this is why I gave this segment very low marks!

Plus you forgot the betrayal of his granddaughter bringing the cheating shank back into his life, without his permission. Maybe he could not keep her from building the house (he paid for) but she found out where he lived so she could be-in-his-face across the cove - spying. College kids don't know everything!

Since he can write anywhere - sell out and find a new lake. Then lay some had fast rules on what family info gets out or put them on Skype contact only. Also seek a new lawyer - she did him no favors (and she still got paid for it).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

As soon as the ex showed up, I paused reading. 'No Fucking Way'. As soon as he slept with her I stopped reading and came directly to the comments. She did it to him in college. He took her back. She did it to him again after many years of marriage. He goes back again. He doesn't want a faithful partner he can grow old with. He just wants pussy. Find a group of hookers that he can rotate through his bedroom. It will be cheaper in the long run with a lot less trouble. Make sure you fuck them out on the deck where she can see every one of them coming and going. This way he can live out all his fantasies; threesomes, BDSM, grannies... all the things that will put her over the edge.

BTW, he was far to generous to the slut in the divorce. If he wasn't living with her and has no intention of getting married, who cares if he's still married or not. Just move it all out of her reach and leave. As written, this guy is too much of a pussy to live.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
THE SLUT WAS A SERIAL CHEATER ALL DURING THEIR MARRIAGE.

Remember him mentioning the 'rough spots' when he wasn't sure that she wasn't fucking someone then and she couldn't meet his gaze? That's because he called it...she WAS fucking someone else and, when she reacted the way she did, he was too fucking stupid to pounce on it.

He's had her, treated her like gold and she thanked him by shitting in his face for years. He's a fucking asshole for even allowing her to breathe the air in his yard.... and his grand daughter should have her ass whipped for interfering. I'd fuck every woman I could and never touch her or let the slut near me again for the rest of my life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
sliding downhill

I don't usually comment on partially completed stories; but this part is less than, poorer, than the beginning. Best zip it up good, or finish it quick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You Shouldn't Have Written That!

I don't know who was worse,the cheating twat,or the no morals "author"!

Certainly,a couple of sleazy people who,hopefully will drown in a boating accident as he takes her home down along the cove.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

I read some bad comments not true in my thoughts .I thought it was a good story keep writing I at least enjoyed the story.thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You Can Do That!

As you prove in your story! She can do what ever she wants and comes out smelling like a rose. He's a cuckie at heart and an idiot to boot! By the way when the divorce was going through...you never mentioned the house that he had just bought..shouldn't that be part of the 50/50 split? Oh well...a sucker is born every minute and this guy is the king of them all!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Always the same cuck/wimp crap!!!

You are in cuckolding arent you?? Is it your lifestyle? May be you are a little faggot?? Is your protagonist like you? A little feminine??!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How sad

Nothing more to say really just how very very sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You can't do that!

Roy told her she can't do that (i.e., fuck other men while they were married). Well guess what, Sheila decided that she could do that so she did it throughout their marriage. During therapy, Roy asked her if she had affairs during their marriage when they were going through rough spots. Sheila couldn't look him in the eye so obviously she was a slut all through their marriage. Roy should have never touched her after the divorce. By having her as fuck-buddy, Sheila gets exactly what she always wanted to fuck other men and then come home to Roy. Roy is a cuckold husband who doesn't seem to care about it.

FD45FD45over 6 years ago
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Sorry for that. I couldn't help myself.

I read one of the comments, seeing how I judged this on a re-read. And someone said 'you write flawed male characters'.

And having read that, I just had to burst out into laughter. The ONLY flaw THIS individual had was to get back with Woof! Normally, they skyrocket into the stratosphere, curing cancer, fixing the relationships of millions of Annies, writing life changing books, or printing dirty tee shirts.

None of them had any flaws I could distinguish. Though the 'Editor' guy was a douche in that weak ending.

I love your writing in general. I think that 'flawed male characters' are not your problem, however. The opposite in fact.

peter944peter944over 6 years ago
Life is complex

I love how some just have to either say BTB or you're a cuck, lol. People are complex and so is life, you spend enough time with someone you will always have feelings for them (although sometimes tinged with anger, too). Keep up the good work writing interesting stories with developed characters that draw out something with each story.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
NO MATTER THE PAST.....THE PRESENT & FUTURE IS NOW

and no man or woman turns down great sex. TK U MLJ LV NV

loragassloragassover 6 years ago
Lowest score I have ever given

The story was well written, and very good. The low score was because I doubt seriously he would be so stupid a 3rd time.

GymShortsGymShortsover 6 years ago
Liked it till the end

If I want shit endings I'd just look around at RL. I prefer happy endings when the guy gets the good looking younger chick and the Bitch gets fatter, uglier and lonely living with a bunch of cats pooping around. The real good kicker would be her watching him bringing home nice young babes (even if he has to pay for a few). Maybe even a couple at the same time!

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainover 6 years ago
Your story

As a few others have stated, the ending SUCKED, but it's your story.

Many times in your story you mix characters up & the reader has to try to figure out who is talking, not good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stumbles

Good story, but stumbles in spelling and grammar detract from readability.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 6 years ago
Interesting thing about one of her last comments...

She said she wasn't good wife material but maybe she'd make a good girlfriend...

Funny that... I'd think if I had a girlfriend I'd want to know that she wasn't fucking around at some point while she tried to find herself...

And one of his final comments was about how it didn't stop her from cheating twice...

But in reality, doesn't he believe it was more often... the "wouldn't make eye contact" comment seems to support that...

I'd say what she'd make was just a good fuck buddy... and that's it...

somewhatniceguysomewhatniceguyover 6 years ago
you can't write

a boring story even if you wanted to? Can you? No wonder you are the star on LW. Of course if I want to feel depressed I can always Matt Moreau and George Anderson's Another Love Lost sequel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hmmm

A wife is a girlfriend but with more responsibilities.

Girlfriends are part of the process towards those responsibilities.

If you are not marriage materal. You are not gr material either.

bob4300sbob4300sabout 6 years ago
I loved it

Especially loved the old muscle car references, but then again, what old guy wouldn’t?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It Did Entertain Me

I was entertained and really enjoyed the premise. Gotta love the 'can do ' attitude. Never warmed up to Sheila, though. I understand the reconciliation as FWB, but I didn't much like it. Still a great story (which I've read several times).

The commenter above?/below? believes that girlfriends are all stepping stones or auditions for a future wife. I think that it depends on the mindset of the boyfriend: if he's looking ahead to married life, then OK; if he's not, then irrespective of the qualities of the woman, a wedding is unlikely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the story qhml1!

Even though I love most of your stories, the one where your protagonist forgives serial cheaters leaves a bitter taste!

mopar_guymopar_guyabout 6 years ago
Nice

I had a 1965 Dodge Polara 2-door with a 383 and Torqueflite. I loved the sound of that engine. They also looked better than the C bodies of 1969.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 6 years ago
We don’t even need to be exclusive

So in the end she gets what she wanted each time she cheated on him . . . The ability to screw around.

266xxyz266xxyzabout 6 years ago
You're one of my faves

Well written which I have come to expect. But no. Didn't like the ending. Not right. But it's your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why

Why put his ex wife and ex daughter on his insurance,they deserve punishment ,especially his wife?

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 6 years ago
One of your worst stories

You write some damn good stories and this wasn't one of them. If it was me I would either re-write it more believable with at least a hint of retribution on his part rather than having him be a total pussy or I would simply delete it.

As a reader, it is discouraging putting in the time and effort to read a long story that is boring and has an even worse ending.

1 Star, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I totally agree with the comment left by Anonymous on 06/02/18

When they've betrayed you, they've destroyed the sense of trust that made the relationship special. It's gone forever.

I loved my wife like there was no tomorrow but, as my ex, she was just a slut to fuck, because of what she did. When I looked at her, I didn't see the same person... someone that I cared about but I knew she was a great fuck so I fucked the whore, got up, dressed and left.

YvesmiYvesmialmost 6 years ago
Like it

It‘s a nice story. So they more or less together again. Better for them.

YouamiYouamiover 5 years ago
I have to admit your story grabbed me!

qhml1

I have read a wide cross section of your submitted works. One thing I can say honestly is that your tales are consistently some of the best in the LW sub-genre. YCDT is a gem. Plot development was excellent as were your characterizations that felt like they were three dimensional and not the wooden props you find in some of the less successful stories. Thank you for your contributions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not BTB

To not get tangled up with somebody like that. It's called not doing the same thing and expecting a better result.

A great person to keep as far out of your life as possible, otherwise is just too stupid.

Don't do it because it's stupid to do ,one of the better reasons out there.

PaddyyddaPPaddyyddaPover 5 years ago
Far from your best

I skipped over large parts. I don't need to know where he went to school, or what he ate for breakfast in 1968. Extremely detailed histories of characters are only ever necessary if that history is pertinent to the story, otherwise, it's just filler. The only pertinent information in the page and a half of history in this, was the fact that she did the exact same thing when they first dated. And that information felt like a last minute add on. There was no reference to it anywhere prior, which makes zero sense, when you consider how she left in the same manner this time, and he was shocked and surprised, and had no notion of her leaving to cheat, even though that exact precedent was apparently set in their early relationship. It doesn't tie in with his actions and responses from the previous chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well written weak story

Not just because the ending almost completely ruined and make worthless what you wrote in the previous chapters, but also because you filled it with a lot of unneccesary background. The ending was just stupid. You needed to write a lot more about her supposed discoveries and change of heart to make it work. in the first two chpaters you portrayed a wife who had completely lost her love and respect for her husband. She cheated on him at least twice (you strongly suggested it happened more than twice), he was right when he dfivorced her. Why let the cheating cunt back in his life?

A wimpy ending.

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 5 years ago

Whats to expect from her she cheated before the marriage. What makes you think she wouldn't later? I have a feeling there was mare than shes telling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
move on?

She wants to move on with her life so she moves next door. She shows she still wants to be in control and make him miserable. He needs to move.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
fuck that noise

I'd have offered her nothing more than half of everthing up until the first book

The separated and filed for divorce before any of the other money started rolling in

And I'd have put my house on the market the moment I found out that cunt was living within 100 miles of me

RedWRX2019RedWRX2019almost 5 years ago
"Life is good"

If life is good, that's all that matters. Great ending!

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 4 years ago
Another day, another 5 stars

Damn, that was good.

Hooked

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
She cheated and cheated 2 times? Don't think so RAAC no reconciliation yes IF

She not an if

He must like being a cuckold as he paid her so much at divorce when he didn't have to

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Yeah fun story

But he was a dumb ass to take her seriously as a girlfriend. He was a dumb ass to ask her to marry. He was a huge dumb ass to take her back. Anyone seeing a trend here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love is the thing!

Keep in mind that there is one trait, one goal we all, every one of us, have in common. And this applies to every sane one of us who ever walked this planet and that is the pursuit of happiness. If you get it, you've got it all! 'Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That She Was

"Hi" she said grinning and extending her hand, "I'm Sheila. Woof." Hope he doesn't go down with strike three, but I'd have a serious talk with my grandaughter. Seems to me there was a promise not to tell someone where he was. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WTF???

You had a great story going here until you decided to turn it into just another pathetic RAAC tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I like most of your stories

But this one fell straight into the toilet and since it stunk so bad I just had to flush it. All the cheating she did during their relationship and he's still with her? You could hear the sucking noise of this story from miles away. The ending was a huge miss. 1* is the best I can do for this turd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Kidding / story sucked/wimp/and looser supreme.

She belittled and demeaned him there entire marriage , and he's back screwing her /why/ and the money sharing thing (why), looser, spread sheet crap/ do all men have that little respect for themselves. She was a piece of crap from the beginning/ and to stupidly breed with her shows his lack of self respect./ for her/ and himself/ and the children he brings into the world.

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 4 years ago
I disagree, I think this chapter was fine

Yes, it breaks the format a little bit, but it was well done.

Life isn't black and white, it's messy and complicated and when feelings are involved even more so.

Your characters are well fleshed out and their motivations are clear.

I have much more of a problem with stories where emotions are switched on or off like a light than with a story like this.

All in all, this story is way underrated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I was enjoying this story

Then you fucked it up when you allowed Sheila back into his life. First off, why give her more than she deserved in the divorce? He's mad at her, she's not sorry for her actions EITHER time and just trying to get him to ignore her transgressions - AGAIN. Then you let his granddaughter sucker him into inviting Sheila to his birthday party. A party he didn't want. Those actions didn't fit the character YOU gave him. Having him stay over night to fuck her was one of the worst scenes every written in the history of Literotica. Why would he agree to stay? Had you decided by that point that you were going to RAAC them? The ending ruined the entire story. From a 5 star first chapter you went to a 1 star second chapter. BAH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This writer is seriously overrated

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Great first part which was ruined by a pitiful second part. How on earth can he have any self respect. Why is it that women cannot stand to see a bloke by himself. His granddaughter just has to interfere.

No sympathy for him; obviously a relationship masochist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
well done

excellent writing.

Am unsure in real life if after her doing this to him once, the second time would have ever resulted in him even speaking her name again.

He would have to have been madly in love to even speak to her let alone be more.

And based on how she was written, and her actions, why would she want him back? The money?

Needed a bit more about her to flesh it out.

Overall a very well done bit of writing,

thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
If

If she wasn't marriage material,why were they married for all that time?.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Not bad...

I think he gave her WAY, WAY too much in the divorce!!! She is obviously a cheating slut whore... I might have got together for a booty call with her though.

kirei8kirei8almost 4 years ago
He still got no "why" from her with the last betrayal

And no guarantee it would not happen again during counseling. Too many unanswered questions to call it a good read. And I could not get over her blase' remarks at the last birthday party. But I guess for some a steady piece of talented ass ( learned from other lovers) is enough to sacrifice your self repect.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

Chapter one good

chapter two turns out he is a cuck, twice over. She cheated on him twice and he took her back twice

Why the fuck did he ever bother divorcing the cunt?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Slut ex

She Cheated on Him Twice .. And He took her back both times . I consider him a Cluck .

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

I'm a BTB man and boy did Shiela need burning what a conceited arrogant bitch.

But that said Ina

So enjoy a good meaningful RAAC. However, this isn't even a real RAAC either. It is a partial RAAC friends with benefits let's say, and yes I liked it.

Scores 5/5

mainer42mainer42almost 4 years ago

sorry, good story then poof!! you chopped off his manhood. Still gets a 4 for the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES