You Can't Fight Nature

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,843 Followers

The day before I was supposed to report to the new job, it happened. My cell phone rang. I picked it up without looking at the screen.

"Where are you?" she hissed. "Why is all of your stuff gone? You said I could come home."

"Since you called from the house, you must be home," I said. "That's what you wanted isn't it?"

"You know good and God damned well this isn't what I wanted," she hissed. "I don't want an empty house. This is almost as bad as that ridiculous divorce you're trying to get."

"Oh don't worry about the divorce," I said. "Your lawyer and my lawyer convinced me that without any evidence, I was screwed. I was basically at your mercy. So the whole divorce for your affair with Rick is over."

"Good," she squealed. "Now where are you, Honey? I'll come to you."

"I've re-filed," I said. "And this time I'm not going to be so fucking nice."

She started laughing. "What different does it make why you file?" she asked.

"Call your lawyer Penny," I said. "He already has a copy of the file. Not only will I get the divorce. I'll probably be able to leave you next to nothing. Oh and Penny you'd better call me back quickly if you want to settle I'm changing my cell number tomorrow."

It took only an hour for Penny to call me back. "Okay Donnie, you win. I've signed the papers. How the hell did you get the video?"

"I hired a P.I. to take my place on the cruise. I knew that with me not there, you'd have no reason not to act on your urges. All I did was to set you free. You can't fight nature. For what it's worth I never watched the video. I had no desire to see someone I once loved getting fucked by a lot of strange men she thought she'd never see again. Thanks for proving that I was right about you."

"Donnie I can change," she said.

"I don't think you can," I said. "And to be truthful, I don't think you should. You're free now. Do what you want. I'm free too. I can find someone who'll love me the way that I need."

"Donnie, you just don't get it," she cried. "That's me. Don't you realize that yet? My father loved my mother more than anything on earth. Yes he cheated on her. But it didn't mean a fucking thing. It was just sex. What he and my mom had was love. That's why she could never let him go. And you and I are the same. You're going to miss me. And when you do, I'll be here waiting for you. But I'm going to make you regret putting me through all of this. When you come crawling back to me, I'm going to make you kiss my ass before I take you back."

Three weeks later, I was making my daily phone call to Judy. There was an undercurrent of sadness in her voice that I immediately picked up on.

"Okay Judy, what's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm fine," she said. "I'm just a little under the weather."

"Judy trying shoveling that crap at someone who doesn't know you," I said. "Tell me what's wrong."

"Donnie, moving here was a mistake," she said. "I've used up most of the money I got for selling my house to pay off the back taxes on this place and make a few improvements. Now I'm stuck here. I do have the money left over from Ed's pension coming in but that's a monthly check to cover my expenses. I don't have nearly enough to move anywhere let alone to buy another house."

"I had all of those ideas about how great it would be to move back in with family. I guess I just didn't want to be alone. I'd had more than twenty years of living with someone else and..."

"And it's a good thing you still have family that you can move in with," I said.

"Oh no," she said. "There's no chance of that. You have no idea of what Penny's been doing since you divorced her."

"Nope I don't," I said. "But I wasn't talking about her. Why can't you come here and live with me. I have plenty of room and I'd love to have you here with me."

"Donnie, are you crazy?" she asked. "I can't live with you. You're my daughter's husband."

"Not anymore," I said. "Why not come out for a visit and if you don't like it, you can always go back to New York."

"Okay," she said. "How about a one week visit. I need to make sure you're okay anyway. I visited Penny and your old house is...well you wouldn't recognize it."

"Judy came out and stayed with me for a week. She had so much fun that when it was time for her to leave, she didn't want to. We did things together and we had fun. She got me to go out and see all of the sights of the area that I'd never taken the time to before. We also shopped and she got me to buy lots of things for the house. In only a week my house was beginning to feel like a home.

I dreaded the thought of her leaving. She hadn't said a word to me and I assumed that I'd be taking her back to the airport the following day. She made me breakfast that morning and asked me why I was so down.

"Our week is over," I said. "I'm going to miss you so much. Can you come back and visit me again...soon?"

"No," she said. "And really Donnie, I don't think you want me to."

"Judy you're my best friend. Of course I do," I said. "Don't you want to come back and visit me?"

"Nope," she said smiling. "Because if I'm coming back to visit you, it means I left, and I don't want to do that."

I smiled and grabbed her. We had another one of those long tight bugs and I think that both of us knew something was going on. But neither of us was ready to admit it.

I woke up early the next morning and she'd made breakfast for me again.

"I can't send you off to work on an empty stomach," she said. "Besides I'm driving you to work today, I need the car to go shopping. We need groceries."

"Are you sure you don't want to just drive the truck?" I asked. She stuck out that plump bottom lip and stuck her hand out. For some reason the red flags didn't go off in my brain. Although I'd never allowed Penny to drive my Mustang, the thought of Judy driving it didn't seem awful. I gently put the keys in her hand and was rewarded with a smile that made my day.

After I finished breakfast we got into the car and drove to my office. I expected her to drive away but she got out of the car and came in with me. She looked around my office and even met my secretary. She smiled and led me into my inner office. "So why haven't you hooked up with that one?" she asked.

"She's not my type," I said. She just laughed and told me she'd pick me up after work.

That evening I got home and we grilled steaks on the deck and watched the sunset. I'd noticed that she'd done more than shopped that day. She'd decorated some of the rooms. A picture here a knick knack there and the place had started to become more like a home already.

I asked her about it and she smiled.

"I was on my feet all day long," she said. "But it's worth it if you like what I did."

"I love it. The decorations are beautiful," I told her.

"Wait until you get into bed tonight," she said. Unfortunately she was only talking about the new sheets she'd bought me.

I pulled her shoes off and started rubbing her feet. At first I was very gentle but as time went on and she began to sigh and moan lightly. I increased the pressure and she seemed to love it even more. I moved to her ankles and then her calves and her legs started to part. Her head was back and her eyes were closed. I stopped there.

I'm not sure who was more surprised that I stopped. But she smiled at me. "That was wonderful," she said. I just nodded. I wasn't sure what to say.

Over the next few weeks, things progressed very slowly. But they did progress. I think that something I'd always felt managed to somehow sneak up on me anyway. It got to the point where I simply lived for my evenings with Judy. Sometimes we went for long drives along desert roads and took pictures of the scenery and landscape. Other nights we went into town to see a movie or try out a new restaurant. I think we both enjoyed the quiet evenings at home the most though.

I honestly believe it was me who kept suggesting that we go out. I really think that I was afraid of where things might go if we were alone too much.

Judy often asked me to massage her. Sometimes she wanted a foot and leg massage. Other times she wanted her neck and shoulders done. In either case, the massages were going further and further. The leg massages were to the point where I might have still started at her feet but I was ending up way above her knees. And the shoulder massages were beginning to touch the tops of her breasts.

I think we'd been living together for about five months when it happened. It was Judy's birthday and I wanted to take her out on the town. I'd gotten her a present. A diamond necklace and I'd made reservations at one of the swankiest restaurants in town.

We had a great dinner and a strolling violinist serenaded us finishing up with a rousing jazz version of happy birthday. I pushed the box across the table and her eyes lit up. When she saw the necklace her mouth dropped open and she asked me to put it on her.

As the little diamonds on the pendant gleamed from between her breasts something passed between us.

I noticed her smiling and then noticed that she was pointing behind me. I turned and finally noticed the waiter behind me.

"I was just saying sir, that your wife is the most beautiful woman here," he said.

"You're right about that," I said.

"Donnie, you're supposed to say thank you, dummy," Judy giggled. "Or at least correct him. He thought that we were married."

"I couldn't say thank you," I said. "Because that would imply that I had something to do with you being that beautiful. And I couldn't correct him because I don't have a problem with anyone thinking we're...Uhm are you ready for dessert?"

"Yes," she said. "Can we get it to go? And can we eat it at home?"

I don't think anyone can even imagine how good it made me feel to hear her say that. For all of the time she'd been there she'd called it "my house," which became, "the house." Hearing her call it home gave me a warm feeling.

When we got home it seemed like the perfect ending to a wonderful night. It seemed bizarre to me. Maybe I was getting old at thirty but I was happy. I didn't need any more. I remembered back only a year before that if Penny and I had gone out and hadn't ended up having sex at the end of an evening I was disappointed. But as Judy walked ahead of me towards our house I was happy just to watch those slim hips moving under that dress.

Seeing the wobble of her large unfettered breasts was almost too much. But surprisingly the most fulfilling aspects of the night had been those moments when she unleashed that beautiful smile on me. Unlike her daughter's smile that was all teeth and lips, Judy's smile encompassed her entire face and seemed to start in her heart. I lived for those moments. There was no way I'd do anything to risk whatever it was that we had.

One of the things that Penny had said suddenly came back to me. She'd said that the woman I was supposed to spend the rest of my life with looked just like HER. And now I realized that though she'd meant herself; she'd been right. Judy looked just like her but was far more loving. And Judy was someone I could trust.

I took off my suit and hung it in my closet. As I showered, I remembered all of my favorite moments of the evening. I hoped that Judy had enjoyed her birthday. After stepping out of the shower I got into my bed. The sheets were warm and I wondered how the hell Judy had managed that until I noticed that I wasn't alone.

"Wha...?" I said in surprise.

"Shhh," she said. "This is a really special occasion and I don't know about you but I wasn't ready for this night to end. THIS is the way I wanted it to end. I'm not my daughter, Donnie. I'm not a hot girl. But it's been over a year now since Ed died. I am a woman though and I do need sex. I've also noticed that you aren't dating and you haven't been with anyone in the five months that I've been here. I think we both need this. So let's just have two rules. Rule number one; no strings attached, this is just sex. Rule number two; in the morning we just forget about this. We never talk about it and it never happened, okay?"

"Sorry, but I can't do that," I said.

"I know there's an age difference, Donnie, but I'm not that bad," she said. "And you haven't had sex in months. I know I'm not Penny..."

"Judy shut up you're being silly," I said. "I'm glad you're not Penny. I'm over her. The thing on the ship burned out any remaining feelings I had for her."

"Then why don't you want to..." she began sadly.

"I never said I didn't want you. It's your rules that I can't deal with. I didn't want to risk messing things up between us Judy. But if we do this, it's not going to be just sex. At least it won't be for me. And I wouldn't ever be able to forget it. And as far as strings go there's already a waiter and everyone at my job who all think we're married. I would love to have strings with you, Judy. I want ropes. I want fucking chains and cables. I..."

She rolled over and kissed me. It was the kind of kiss you want to have for the rest of your life. Our lips gently brushed and then crushed. Our tongues began to probe and to duel and finally we were trying to suck each other's souls out. I wanted Judy more than I've ever wanted anything in my life. But Judy was far readier than I was. It was all I could do to slow her down.

I tried to gently stroke her to build up her fires it she would have none of it. She rolled on top of me and impaled herself on my erection.

She made a little squeak as she slowly worked her tight pussy down over my rampant dick. I must be a little larger than Ed was because she let out a scream as she bottomed out. She sat there for a while with her internal muscles gripping me. Then she started to move her hips forward and back. She increased both her speed and her intensity as she came closer to her first orgasm. "Oh Donnie," she cried. I just lay there on my back letting her do whatever she needed. As she began to lose steam I rolled her over and started to piston myself in and out of her. Her fingers gently raked my back. She stopped short of drawing blood but let me know that she wanted it faster and harder. And that's what I gave her.

After the first few minutes I was literally pounding Judy like a drum and she loved it. My balls were slapping against her ass and we were both bathed in sweat. She pulled my head down and started kissing me again and my mind just left. I had no conscious thoughts. Both of us were lost to an age old rhythm. It gained in intensity until it raggedly and abruptly ended with my involuntary ejaculation. There was no controlling it, just afloat of my essence from deep within me. It came out in small gushes and spurts that we're sucked out by her thirsty chasm. We both collapsed into each other's arms.

"I love you Judy," I said.

"Five months," she said. "I can't believe we could have been doing this for five months."

"We couldn't have," I said. "Neither one of us is the kind of person who'd just jump into bed with someone."

"Maybe not," she laughed. "But both of us are the kind of people who love very deeply AND very exclusively."

The next night when I came home she had dinner waiting for me and something else. "I wanted make sure that last night wasn't a fluke," she laughed. "Can you do me like that again? Ed never could last nearly that long."

We made it a rule. We never mentioned Ed or Penny. The past was behind us and all we wanted to think about was the future. We had so many good times that we never had time for the past anyway. I couldn't believe that at forty three years old no one had ever eaten Judy's pussy. I quickly got her over the idea that doing wasn't pleasurable.

We did a lot of things for the first time together. The one thing we never brought up though was marriage. I don't know why. Everyone we knew thought that we were. We simply never broached the subject. But again we were too busy living in the present and planning the future to dwell on the past. That is until it came looking for us.

It seemed that we'd made one mistake. When Judy had moved in with me we'd had to have the rest of her things shipped to Phoenix from New York. Penny had gone looking for her mom and her Grandmother and Aunt, neither of whom knew anything about our situation, had gladly provided her with the address.

A comedy of bad timing ensued afterwards. One Saturday I'd gone out to buy a few things so Judy and I could barbecue and lay in the sun n our big hammock on our deck. While I was gone, Penny had shown up on our front porch. Judy had no choice but to invite her in, hoping that I'd be gone long enough to get rid of her. Almost immediately Penny knew that her mom didn't live alone and that her house mate was probably a man. Judy confirmed it and told Penny she'd meet her for breakfast the next morning. Penny drove off but saw my car and recognized it. She was unfamiliar with the roads and got lost for a while.

I got home and Judy decided not to give me the bad news until we'd relaxed for a while. We had the steaks grilling over a slow fire and were almost fully relaxed, with Judy screaming for me to fill her pussy when we noticed that someone had climbed up and was staring at us over the top of our six foot privacy fence. Her eyes were as big as saucers and she started screaming like a banshee.

We dressed and let her in. She was fit to be tied.

"I can't believe either of you..." she screamed.

"...Especially you, mother. What would daddy think? How could you hook up with your own daughter's husband?"

"Penny, we're not married anymore," I said. "So what are you doing here?"

"I came to try to find my mother," she said. "I was hoping she'd know where you were, not that she'd be fucking you. I need a little help."

"What kind of help?" I asked.

"I kind of lost most of the money you left me and I'm about to lose the house. I was hoping you'd give me another chance. I've realized how stupid I was," she said sadly.

"Sorry Penny, but there's no chance of that," I said. "You can't fight nature."

"Yes you can," she said. "If you want to badly enough you can do anything. I swear I've changed."

"I was talking about Judy's nature and mine," I smiled. "It's in our nature to fall in love with someone and stay that way forever. We can't fight it, but since you're OUR daughter, I guess we'll have to help you out with the house. You go on home and I'll deposit some cash in your account. But you're going to have to get yourself a job."

"Why can't I stay here with you?" she asked.

"Penny, just being around you reminds me of what you did to me and makes me angry all over again. That was the biggest reason why I left town in the first place. Do you want the money or not?"

"Of course," she said. Then she looked directly at Judy. "It's you who doesn't want me here isn't it Mother. You know that if I had a fair chance to compete for him, you'd lose. And Donnie is just going along with you, the same way he used to for me. The poor deluded man thinks he loves you, but he really still loves me. He's just staying with you because you look like me and he knows you won't cheat on him."

Judy and I both laughed at her. We'd discussed Penny and our past enough that her bullshit had no effect on us. I preferred Judy's kindness and easy going personality to Penny's any day. And she loved the fact that the only woman I ever paid any attention to was her. The fact that I was so crazy about her was the ultimate aphrodisiac for both of us and our sex life was very vigorous.

Penny left the next morning, she was still angry that we hadn't let her stay with us, but it would have been a really uncomfortable situation and I was happy with the way things were and Judy was too. I guess in some ways what happened to Penny was our fault. But we really just wanted to be alone.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,843 Followers