You Can't Ignore Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're holding hands in public now."

She smiled and hugged me for a long time. People were staring at us, but I had just lost all ability to care. She was back in my arms and it was all I cared about at that moment. I held her and kissed the top of her head. I told her how much I loved her over and over and she started crying.

"Baby what's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing." She smiled, "Everything is perfect right now."

She kissed me again, then we walked back to her room, hand-in-hand. Once we got into her room she pushed me back against the door and started kissing me and rubbing her hands all over me.

"I missed you so much," she whispered in between kisses.

We made it to the bed and laid down, still kissing. We ripped each other's clothes off as fast as we could. Natalie was on top of me and I was running my hands over ever inch of her back and ass. She got up and turned around so that my face was facing her ass and she was looking down at my pussy.

"Scoot back some," I said.

She scooted back until she was hovering over my face. I pulled her ass down some and began licking her clit. She started doing the same thing to me. We mirrored each other's moves. I licked her clit, she licked my clit. She pushed her finger into my pussy, I pushed mine into hers. I came, and she came. I sucked her clit until she couldn't hold herself up anymore. She turned around and plopped down beside me, without any energy. We laid down motionless for a few minutes, trying to regain our breath. I turned on my side and put my arm around Natalie's waist. I kissed her shoulder, down her arm and then back on her neck. Natalie turned to me and kissed my forehead.

"Thank you." I said.

"What are you thanking me for? You already had your first time," she laughed.

I laughed too, "No. For-," I looked up at her, "for taking me back."

"There was no taking back babe. I never – threw you...out? Away?" We both laughed. "You're all I ever wanted. Just you. I love you Jen."

I scooted down and cradled my head into her neck. I kissed her collarbone and said, "Natalie, I'll never love anyone the way I love you."

We stayed together through the rest of college and for a little over a year after we graduated. I've dated other people since, men and women. But no matter how hard I tried, I compared them all to Natalie.

I still haven't loved anyone the way I loved her.

12