You Enchant Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeartnSole
HeartnSole
233 Followers

"What are you talking about? I'm exhausted..." I grinned, raising my eyebrow and challenging her. She laughed and climbed onto the bed on all fours...her bra held her breasts as she moved toward me, and as she was about to settle down onto me, I grabbed her hip and flipped her down onto the bed, straddling her waist.

Nisha bit her lip, looking at me and raised her eyebrow, "Thought you said you were tired?"

I tipped my head down, nuzzling my nose against hers, giggling, "Exhausted of waiting to get to do some things to you...Exhausted of waiting to fuck you..." I looked into Nisha's eyes and saw they were dark and lusty; her lips were slightly parted and moist. I leaned down and kissed her hard as she pulled my body into hers, my breasts rubbed against her covered breasts.

I rubbed my body against hers, moving my legs and pressing my body against her heat, between her legs...over her pussy. Our bodies writhed together, my hands started to reach behind Nisha as she started to reach up and I unclipped her bra. Her breasts, her gorgeous breasts finally out in the open for me to admire. I broke the kiss with a whimper from Nisha and looked down at them. My hands were moving and cupping them, pushing them up. She was tipping her head back and moaning as I stared entranced by her. Her nipples were smaller on her breasts, but were a deeper more chocolate brown than her skin. They were stiff, and her areolas were all crinkled up. I couldn't help it, I just had to...

I leaned down and took one of her breasts in my mouth, biting down on her skin and flicking my tongue, laving it around her nipple and then fluttering it there. My hands, which were pushing her breasts together, tightened their grip and my nails dug into her skin lightly. I started to twist my hips so that I would press against her and felt her legs close around me, pushing and rubbing herself on me.

"Mmmm fuck, Arie..." Nisha let out a raspy moan, her body squirming deliciously under mine. My other fingers took her neglected nipple between them and twisted it softly between my fingers, tugging it at the same time I would lick over her other nipple. Lifting my head up for a moment to look at her, I saw a fucking sexy sight. Nisha's head was thrown back, her eyes were squeezed shut, she was biting her lip, and her curly wild hair was spread out on the pillow. I started to move my hips... not just rolling them, but rocking into her, thrusting into her. I was dry fucking her, with every thrust she started to moan even louder.

I wanted her so fucking badly, this damnably sexy woman who had been occupying my thoughts, who had been teasing me since I had first seen her... I wanted to make her climax. I wanted her to do it because of me, and for me.

Nisha's hands moved to my back and she scratched down it again, causing me to arch my whole body into her. I groaned into her nipple, and then raised my head to wriggle myself so that our lips were a breath apart. Nisha's body was writhing underneath my thrusts, but I stopped. I slid myself half off of her, lying on my side. Her eyes opened slowly, and they were glazed over with want. I grinned... I had her right where I wanted her. My eyes were trained onto hers as I licked my lips and wiggled my eyebrows. My leg pinned her legs, holding it up as my fingers traced down under her shorts.

I didn't waste anytime, as I slipped my hand down to her pussy...And what did I find?

I murmured out into her shoulder, "Naughty...You aren't wearing any panties Nisha baby... Looks like I wasn't the only one who thought I would get lucky..." I bit her shoulder and she gasped out, her face filling with a sheepish grin.

"Must have been your bad influence with the wine... I had panties on when we had planned to go the restaurant..." She breathed out raggedly.

I smirked and licked over her shoulder, not wasting a moment as my fingers dipped into her pussy, hooking them and pressing them in deeply into her. I almost moaned out, feeling her hot, wet, pussy surrounding my fingers. Nisha was so wet for me, so ready. My thumb started to press down and rub her clit... my fingers followed suit, instead of moving them in and out of her, they started rubbing her inner walls.

Nisha's hips jerked up, and I lifted my head, pushing myself closer to her. My tongue flicked out and licked over her lobe before I bit on it. She groaned out lowly, "Fuck Arie...you make me feel so good..."

I purred into her ear as a response and started to fuck her with my fingers earnestly now. Each time I pumped my two fingers into her, I could feel her walls clench around them, and my thumb would press down on her clit. She was moaning incomprehensibly now, a line of curses, my name, and "Oh God". I could already tell she was close by the way she tensed around my fingers. I bit her ear and sucked on it, telling her how much I wanted it, how much I needed for her to orgasm while I was fucking her.

With this whole dragged out night of a tease, Nisha was ready to pop. Her hips arched up and she cried out, her body shaking underneath mine as my fingers kept on moving in and out of her. Her hair was strewn about, her body was trembling, a light sheen of moisture adorned her collarbone, and her legs were spread apart. She also had several markings over her neck and her breasts, courtesy of me. She was the kind of sight that made my heart stop, my hormones rage, and my brain turn off. I caught her in a deep, hungry kiss. With her hand she pushed mine away, and pinned it back.

Nisha kissed me intensely back and pressed my body back onto the bed, while lifting herself on top of me. The weight of her body pressed deliciously over me. She then pinned back my other hand and sighed into my mouth, I took in every breath and then the kiss started to slow, as did our movements.

Nisha broke the kiss and pressed her lips to my ear, letting out a quiet breath first, and then murmuring out, her voice hoarse from the moaning, "I think it's safe to say that I really fucking like you Arie..."

I couldn't help but smile brightly, my hands finding hers... "And I think it's safe to say that you've got me enchanted, Don Vito." She let out a quiet laugh and pressed closely into me.

We came to a gentle rest with each other. Nisha was lying on top of me, her face pressed into my neck, me with my face pressed to her hair. She would every once in a while kiss my neck, and I was content with breathing her in. Our fingers were threaded together and raised above our heads, resting on the bed. Nisha's body rested against mine, between my legs, and every once in a while my foot would drag over her calf and our hands would gently squeeze each other. This time I fell asleep with a smile plastered to my face with the girl that had made that happen.

I think it's safe to say that the date was a success.

HeartnSole
HeartnSole
233 Followers