All Comments on 'You Naughty Boy Ch. 01'

by SueBrasil

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago

I can't wait to see where they go from here!

hoosier76hoosier76over 11 years ago

Yes, please continue this wonderful story!

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
IT'S BETTER THEN THE LAST ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS YOU KEEP WRITING, CHECK THE COMMENTS. SOME TIMES THEY CAN HELP. ALSO SOME TIMES THEY CAN HURT. WE AS READERS TRY TO HELP AS MUCH FOR YOU AS WE DO FOR THOSE WHO READ THE STORIES .KEEP GOING AS TIME GOES BY YOU MAY GET BETTER.GOOD LUCK..LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A bit hard to read

The plot of your story was great other then the changing of the characters views, the first page was very confusing, as a English teacher I cannot stress how important it is to proof read as it doesn't make sense

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Overall, good work!

I agree with a previous poster, good overall work, just the first page is *very* confusing when you switch from first person to third person and back again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

check lie and lay

SpudrangerSpudrangerabout 11 years ago
Nice story

I enjoyed it. I also liked the classic comment from the person that claims to be "a English teacher". It should be "an English teacher". I pity his/her students.

Keep writing, you have talent, and practice makes perfect.

jabaan1420jabaan1420about 11 years ago
great story

i loved to read this story thank you, i vote 5 stars

RigatonyRigatonyabout 11 years ago
A bit hard to correct, correctly

It's always great when someone is telling you how you should write or spell and they themselves can't even get it right. I suppose if I was an ENGLISH teacher that didn't know the correct word to use, I too would comment anonymously.

"The plot of your story was great other then the changing of the characters views"

ummmmmm shouldn't that be "than" and not "then" lmao I'm just sayin'.

Great story, I can't wait for more chapters. Thanks for the read, Tony

CuteDwarfCuteDwarfabout 11 years ago
I hope there are more chapters to this story

Don't let the others bother you about grammer and typos. The story was great. I hope that you have more to tell to this story. I want it to go on and on. Jake and Natasha are meant to be together. Please more chapters. Thank you.

William smythWilliam smythabout 11 years ago
I you are a Brasileira

and English is your second language you may well be proud of your writing ability and those making nasty comments should be be ashamed ofj themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This is a copy

I have read this story on this site before

Col66Col66about 11 years ago
Anonymous is an English teacher?

Then why don't you know the difference between then and than? I pity your students!

rutegarrutegarabout 11 years ago
Who is the narrator?

I read the first five or six paragraphs and gave up. I think it would have helped to clarify, in the beginning, who is telling the story and what their relationship is to the Jake character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You're not helping the author...

by telling them "not to worry about grammar and spelling". Most of the time, as a reader, it takes me out of the story when there are many typos and grammatical errors. It's lazy not to have someone edit your work or at the very least proofread your work. If you're going to write for public consumption, don't you owe it to your readers to hold yourself to a higher standard? And shouldn't we, as readers, encourage writers to do so?

Just my two cents.

HoneyJaye

irishkenny1974irishkenny1974about 11 years ago
You're not there yet.

It definitely seems that English is a second language for you. But you're not ready to write in it. The story was confusing, the POV changed a lot, and you had WAY too many adjectives in places they would have been better without. Also, this didn't reflect the taboo you wanted it to. I won't discourage you from writing, but you need to have a better framework for any future stories. Just my two cents...

optocynicoptocynicabout 11 years ago
A very commendable effort

I enjoyed the story here. The premise was plausible, and the passion you had while writing it was shinning through. You should ignore any of the negative comments on here. Considering English is not your first tongue, your story was very well delivered.

It is always pathetic that there are three forms of pleb who post negative comments.

1. The 'Anonymous' ones. Anonymous = coward

2. The ones who have no stories of their own through which we could weigh their opinions for validity = coward & Troll

3. The ones who have written stories, none of which have anything even approaching a 'Hot' score from the readers = Delusional assholes

xxxpuppiesxxxpuppiesabout 11 years ago
Good job

I have to read over and over again!

EasyGoinGuy08EasyGoinGuy08about 11 years ago
Good premise

Too hard to read with the grammatical structure you use…. I gave up half way through page 1…..

teddybearclubteddybearclubalmost 10 years ago
As always

A truly wonderful story from a talented author. Wet> Not really. I was soaked. TBC

Joshua94Joshua94over 9 years ago
Amazing

That's all it is, I do have to agree with the rest of the comments though, the first page was hard to read. While I just passed my English 101 class, I didn't catch any of the mistakes that anyone else seems to find. That being said, Authors help Authors. Keep up the great work and I hope to find new works by you soon.

canoodlistcanoodlistover 6 years ago
Can't Wait for Chapter 2

A fun story so far. Maybe only a little far fetched, but quite enjoyable. Looking forward to more.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Excellent

what a beautiful story. Love to read some more please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I wish

I had. Brazilian gf but she was a little reserved and somewhat narcissistic. Beautiful body tho!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I rarely leave negative feedback....

....buy many paragraphs into your story, I had no idea who was telling the story.

Was it a man or a woman, I was asking myself, then realised I had no idea who anyone was....just confusion!

Anyhow, I continued to the bottom of page 1 and had to give up.

Things had become clearer, but I just wasn't comfortable with the way things were unfolding....seemed surreal rather than plausible.

Sorry, had to give up.

Reading other people's comments it obviously got better, but for me, the build up to nakedness (for the first time), needs to be understandable, but this wasn't.

Hope you don't mind me telling the truth as I see it.

Pretty pointless doing otherwise. ☹️🙏☹️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous