All Comments on 'You Never Know A Woman'

by Robin P

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
just got lucky

or wrote it that way. it for sure looks for a younger guy nobody gets wiser or more adult. just older and dumber. that's what I see when you say : Fascinating creatures aren't they?

you could have easily ended all by yourself, the chance was not even 50:50 as you just followed her into that situation and in this case also out of it.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
It's a shame Carol didn't pursue her bi-sexuality

She could suck cunt and still love him. It's too bad that Denise didn't go home with them and Carol could work through her need for lesbian love. Carol could suck cunt every day and drink Denise's cunt juice until she has her fill of it. Make Denise her personal fuck toy and use her until she begs Carol to stop, that she can't cum anymore that day.

HamsterHamsterover 14 years ago
Believable Tale

Great story telling. A believable story with believable characters doing believable things with a believable ending. And it hits the spot as a fantasy that many folks share. One of the better efforts in recent memory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
kinda silly really

my wife is bi, knows she is bi, she found it out after we were together, enjoys being bi, but seldom takes it that far and since we always share............. Shame Denise was not strong enough to just move in with you two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well written but a little sad

Well written. If it's true, well... well done. If it's fiction, I found the ending rather sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very nice

Well written. Thank you. I have to go now back to your stories and read some more, You have captivated me with your style and humor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous