All Comments on 'You Scratch My Back, I'll...'

by carboncopy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
looking4itlooking4itover 9 years ago

To me this was very erotic. Extra-marital? Yes, but it was all up front without demands, tit for tat. A clever couple who were very in tune to each other. It was open and planned, nothing behind the others back. The sexual tryst was descriptive without becoming obscene or overly graphic. There was the presence of threesome in the background but I think wisely left there. So much selfishness in currently published stories in LW right now that, for me, this a breath of fresh air. A story with a plot, well described erotic sexual interlude and everyone gets to keep their pride and self-worth intact. Well done.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Was it?

Was her itch really scratched? If it wasn't I think the clever husband ends that marriage for good....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SCRATCH AN ITCH/ some one is bound to want another and slip

once you play games, life will thru you a curve ball.

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 9 years ago
Very erotic story

It had tension, a plot and a sense of justice. The story was well written. Though swinging is not my style, everyone was happy.

OzRobertOzRobertover 9 years ago
Great story

A well paced erotic tale. It has the right level of sex to keep the readers interested until they reach the bedroom scene. I found the level of detail in describing the sex just right.

All the technical things were there; spelling, sentence structure and grammar.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
COMMENT

Excellent. A very good and well written story.

MichaelG

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 9 years ago
Enjoyable in every sense of the word.

"Hot" in one sense of the word and, well, just "enjoyable" in its own sense.

.."You scratch my back" is a story that makes me happy to have encountered it, happier to have read it. It was an enjoyable story in just about any sense of that word.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Well Managed

You managed this very well. I know I should not impose my own values but I can't accept that a committed partner would place a casual fuck before the happiness of her life partner. It is a crazy, selfish act and no amount of bribery is going to make it right or heal the hurt.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Excellent tale

...and expertly written. Thanks for sharing this story with us.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
this is better

They are NOT cheating, as they both agreed to this and are playing fairly with each other by rules which they have made together.

While I may not want to be like them, neither of them is disrespecting the other or sneaking around.

They still love and respect each other.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Winner!

Should be required reading for ninth-graders! Dispel a lot of bad initial concepts about male and female sexuality!

5*

droogedroogeover 9 years ago
wow...

An excellent story, it had all the right ingredients, it was well paced and ended in a timely manner. The self effacing humour running through the story seemed to parody the swinging sex scene and that endeared the story to me all the more. Just when one is resigned that there is nothing coming out of the LW genre we get a story like this that drags us back. Thank you for sharing this story with us your work is well appreciated

shylywildshylywildabout 2 months ago

Oh, wow! This is the most erotic story I’ve read in awhile. Your excellent writing had me right in the room with them. It makes me want to scratch an itch too! Thanks so much. Now I’m on to the rest of your stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous