You’ve Got Mail Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,100 Followers

I was about to bury my face in that freshly fucked pussy when she pulled me into the saddle and guided my erection into her. Damn! I thought, maybe she's doing this to keep Billy from feeding me creampie. Jesus I love this woman! She's so kind to me.

Her fingers crept down to my balls and she fondled them gently and said, "I love your testicles baby. They're precious to me."

Precious hell! I thought. You just kicked 'em in the living room.

As if reading my mind she giggled and said, "Of course sometimes I like to tease you a little. Making you give Billy your permission to fuck me got you even more horny didn't it?"

The bitch was right. That humiliation did make me hornier. She pulled me close as I fucked her and began whispering in my ear. It was the most arousing thing she could have done.

"Did you enjoy watchin us do it baby?" She whispered. "You saw me have my fun. Your pecker is swimming in two slimy loads of another guy's jism. Did you hear me squeal when I took that big dick deep? Did you see how much your loving wife enjoyed it? He stretched me out baby and your little pecker probably feels lost inside this big stretched out pussy."

"Did you hear me grunt just like a whore? I was thinking about fuckin Ben Ziegler – thinking about one stud and fuckin another one while you watched and played with your peter like a little boy. Did you hear me scream when that big bastard brought me off?"

It was too much. I couldn't hold it. I pumped a load of cum, my third I think - this one into my wife and not into my hand. She wouldn't let me stop fucking her and my dick never got soft. She kept whispering until the last juice I had just oozed out of me. She had drained me dry and now my floppy dick was useless, just like Billy lying next to us. My horny wife had drained us both. Suddenly she pulled me close and I felt her vagina grab my soft dick as her contractions began.

I felt warm love for her as I gave her that orgasm and as she enjoyed it she kept saying, "I love you my darling husband" over and over with me lying uselessly on top of her. And I loved her too.

I went to sleep exhausted in the saddle. She'd had her fun and she went to sleep with me on top of her. Billy was out of it from booze and fuckin.

Around midnight, I was awakened by the bouncing bed and Erika's grunts as a rejuvenated Billy Fuller enjoyed yet another piece of my eager wife's ass. The room was pitch dark but I heard the moist, squishy sounds of a dripping wet pussy getting what it needed and the rhythmic slapping sounds of two sweating bodies coming together. Erika's grunts got louder as she worked toward her orgasm and then she cried out in ecstasy as her contractions began.

But Billy was not finished with her and he kept on pounding that pussy forcefully until Erika began to grunt once more, working for another orgasm. I was stroking my pecker rapidly and shot a load of juice up on my naked belly as I listened to them fuck. I think I went to sleep with them still fucking and when I woke up a short time later they were sleeping soundly, entangled silently in a lovers' embrace.

And when the sun woke me up, Erika was doing Billy cowboy, just like the first morning. The sun was shining brightly through the window. I watched her fuck him and got a hard on and pumped yet another a load onto my sticky belly. Erika was working hard but Billy seemed exhausted.

"There's one more load in there," she said, looking over at me with a grin. "It's all he's got left but I'm gonna get it out if it takes all morning."

"I'm worn out – I'm beat," Billy said, panting for air. "Ease up Erika. I don't think I can pump it. My balls are aching and I'm as dry as a God damned bone!"

But Erika kept pounding his helpless body until at last he cried out almost in agony.

"Oh my God! Here it comes!"

I saw his pelvis convulse and I knew she was draining his last drop of juice. Then Erika rolled off of him and got out of bed, semen dripping out of her and running down both inner thighs. Billy just lay there panting heavily. Erika grabbed his hand and pulled him out of bed.

"Time for a shower," she said

I looked at Billy's pecker. It was soft and floppy and dangling down uselessly. It bore little resemblance to the proud instrument I had lubricated last night. He looked at himself and shook his head sadly.

"I think my pecker is broken," he said, looking down at his dangling member.

"You're just not accustomed to real fuckin," Erika said. "You been doing those wives of the guys on the Board in the afternoon. They probably fuck like ladies – one load and that's it. We got a dozen guys on the Board Billy. How many of 'em have you cuckolded?"

Billy laughed and started counting on his fingers.

"Let's see," he said. "I think maybe eight."

"What about the other four wives?" Erika asked.

"There're too old," said Billy.

"You bastard! A woman's NEVER too old to fuck. Remember what Benjamin Franklin said about yellin and swellin and tellin. Besides that's age discrimination and it's against the law."

"That law doesn't apply to fuckin," said Billy.

I started laughing at these two naked people standing by the bed arguing about Billy's choice of women to fuck.

"Maybe not," said Erika, "but ladies are not much fun to fuck anyway. You need a whore."

"You're right," Billy said. "And now I found one! But look what you did to my pecker!"

He held up his limp member and let it drop loosely.

"Stop complaining," Erika said. "Your pecker will heal before tonight and I'll get it up and wear it out again."

And sure enough Billy's pecker was functional our last night which was as eventful and exciting as the first two. I oiled him up again and Billy did her ass with me eatin pussy. I had my first taste of creampie and it wasn't bad at all. It was an extra special turn on to clean up my wife after another man had used her for his pleasure.

On this last morning of that wonderful experience, we had played our usual games in the shower and now Billy and I were standing there drying off and watching a naked Erika blow-dry her hair. Her tits were jiggling tantalizingly as she combed and brushed it.

"By the way," Billy said, "I'll be in your town next month for four days starting on the tenth."

"Why don't you stay at our place?" I asked eagerly. "Erika will show you a good time and we've got a big shower just like this."

"That sounds like a great idea," he said.

Then looking at my naked wife across the room he mused softly, "Jesus! That's good pussy! She's pumping her ass extra hard, you know, because you're watching her fuck and she wants to please you. Of course she's pumping it for herself too – you should feel her orgasms. Your wife is gonna wear out my pecker Robbie boy but I appreciate your kind invitation to fuck her again."

I stood there and suddenly realized that for the first time I had invited a man to come to my house and fuck my wife. I had asked the cuckold's question and I felt no embarrassment at all. It gets easier after the first time, I thought. In my mind I saw myself playing with my peter and watching Billy fuck my wife in my own bed. That will be a real hot time for me. Suddenly I heard Billy laughing.

"That's the nice thing about a wife-watcher," Billy said. "You can always tell when an invitation to fuck his wife is sincere."

I saw him looking down at my cock and I realized I had a hard on sticking straight out and throbbing. My little peter had gotten hard as I stood there thinking about him fucking Erika. My erect penis was smaller than that huge, uncircumcised monster hanging down flaccid between Billy's legs. Jesus he had a big dick! No wonder my wife wanted to fuck him!

I was not nearly as embarrassed, as I had been that first night.

"This is what embarrassed me so much the first night," I said. "Somehow I feel a lot less embarrassed now."

"Of course you do," Billy said. "Because you have nothing more to hide. Your wife and I both know that you are so sexually aroused by watching us fuck that you become totally helpless. Your very soul Robbie is stripped naked for us to look at."

My God I thought. My old friend understands my perversion and so does my wife. I remembered that old cuckold joke where the wife says when she cheats on hubby he doesn't get mad he gets an erection. I suddenly realized that my wife could fuck anybody she wanted, any time she wanted to, and I'd just get a hard on.

Shit! I had asked her to do this and now she's having a lot of fun doing it. I guess I gotta live with that somehow. Then I reminded myself that she loved me and she'd been very kind to me these past three nights, lovingly teaching me all those things that a cuckold needed to know.

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,100 Followers
12