All Comments on 'You Wanna Do What?'

by Rumple Foreskin

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
ErotonautErotonautover 17 years ago
A *very* happy Valentine's

Delighted to hear Ray is going to have an opportunity to even up the score - I do hope you'll write the follow-up soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This rubbish about gigantic cocks is very boring

Only a male ignoramus could believe that women enjoy intercourse with a man who has a penis the size of a horse's.

As a war time medical officer I had to inspect a large number cocks and never saw one of these gigantic organs. While the senior M.O on a troop ship and I had the unpleasant duty of supervising the inspection of the genitals of more than 2000 men in one week. A joke amongst the medics was that any man who had a cock as big as the giant organs favoured by porn writers would be unfortunate because he could never have intercourse successfully as the rush of blood into his cock from his brain would caused him to faint before achieving a full erection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
must one always pick on the Unitarians!

actually it's always nice when someone notices we exist ;)

Fun, lighthearted read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I have yet to see a fainting actor on lit vod

Don't listen to anonymous!

Good luck in the contest,

Maharat

drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonover 17 years ago
You done us proud....

On behalf of the congregation at the Church of the Burning Bush and Discount Liquors, I would like to thank you for a most uplifting sermon...er story...Good luck Rumpy!!

TxRadTxRadover 17 years ago
Good enough....

I'm glad to see that you used my advice and help to the best advantage.... giving it the deep six for the most part.

The rewrite is great, good flow, other than the Formating errors with them running stuff together.....

Keep on keeping on Brother Rumple.... We know big dicks are hack material but that don't keep them from being fun to read and write about....

Good luck in the contest....

starrkersstarrkersover 17 years ago
Oh My!

It's nice to read a big dick story that doesn't take itself overwhelmingly seriously. Fun read.

rachlourachlouover 17 years ago
Loved it

The whole 'sexual surrogate therapy' bit cracked me up! Thanks for a fun read despite the format problems, (it didn't detract too much from the story)

MunachiMunachiover 17 years ago
nice story

i'd have liked for some of the paragraphs being broken down a bit... hehe but then maybe the one with the main sex part in it was just made to fit size-wise with the topic of the story... otherwise, nice story, i liked it!

Unbridled_PassionUnbridled_Passionover 17 years ago
nice story

it was very interesting

TE999TE999over 17 years ago
Gee, size does matter!

Thanks for the fun read Rev. Rumple. The congregation applauds you. Good luck in the contest.

DarkniciadDarkniciadover 17 years ago
Hot and well done

The touch of tongue-in-cheek carries this story well. Those long paragraphs were a little hard on the eyes at times, but a little highlighting to break it up took care of that. Always good to leave an opening for a sequel too. Good luck in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Some men Have A Penchant For Others Big Cocks

Why is that writer? Is it the humiliation requirement or just a wishful longing of their own?

ineedsomedrugsnowineedsomedrugsnowover 17 years ago
Now she's had a taste...

Good flow, long para's - too long, no actual dimensions given which I would have preferred, bit soft sounding but I guess that's just me, I will continue yo read your work as it is reasonably arousing. I think the person who stated that big cock fascination is because of a need for humiliation or envy is right. Well for me anyway! Hahaha!

ou812matureou812matureover 17 years ago
Very Good

Very good..........Loved the ending

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Good tale

Enjoyed the story. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
FUNNY BUT NOT VERY REALISTIC

FUNNY STORY, BUT KIND OF UNREALISTIC EVEN ON FANTASY SITE. tHE AVERAGE HUSBAND WOULD KICK HER ASS OUT, WITHOUT SEEING ANY HUMOR IN THE SITUATION AT ALL.

THE CT YANKEE

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
*sigh*

oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The Ending

The ending was great. Very commical.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittabout 17 years ago
Ha!

You are a treasure, Rumply! This was a totally fun ride, beginning to end! Every pun intended :)

BbwCupCakeBbwCupCakeover 13 years ago
I love 'em big!

I truly enjoyed it, nothing like a god huge cock story to get my day started!

HamburgertimeHamburgertimealmost 5 years ago

I read this story foreverago and was searching for it for hours. So glad I finally found it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous