You'll Always Have Paris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about an hour, we took a break. He gave me a glass of very strong wine and after drinking it I had a slight buzz. I wasn't drunk and I was still very much in control, it just lowered my inhibitions. There was music playing down in the streets and he stood me up and we danced slowly to the music we heard through the window. Now this was the Paris I'd come to experience. His hand on my waist dropped lower and lower until it was resting on my ass. I knew then that I should have said something but I didn't want the dream to end. With no negative reactions, I felt the hand joined by his other. Now he was moving me around the floor by holding onto my ass with both hands. And I should have said or done something then but I thought, that it was only a tiny bit wrong. Besides it would give me a dirty little memory all my own to take into my old age. Then the hands began to squeeze and fondle my ass and pull me into him. With no words of protest he grew even bolder and pulled me into him for a kiss. When I felt his lips separate and his tongue try to enter my mouth I pulled away.

"Pepe, I'm a married woman," I said sternly.

"Forgive me, I was just overwhelmed by the moment," he said. "Come, I will take you back to your hotel."

"But you haven't finished the picture," I said.

"Perhaps you could come back tomorrow," he said. "I would like very much to introduce you to some of my friends."

So I forgot about the incident with the kiss and he took me back to my hotel. Kathy of course was very worried that I'd missed our meal together, and very relieved when I came in. She spent nearly an hour telling me about some silly tourist thing she'd done today and what she wanted to do for our remaining 3 days here.

The next day I woke at about noon and went to meet Pepe. He was very sad and apologetic about last night. He laid out his supplies and began to draw but I could see he was having difficulty.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I cannot see the framing of the doorway I began to draw you in last night," he said. "And the light here is too bright, it does not enhance your beauty. It is like the glare in a photograph, but I will do my best."

"Would you like to go back to your place then?" I asked. He nodded his head like a schoolboy who has been caught in the cookie jar. "Okay, but no funny business."

When we got to his place, he arranged me as he had last night. He gave me another glass of the wine from before and after sipping it as he sketched I was soon feeling no pain. He again got up several times to position me, and like before he brushed my naughty areas a few times accidentally. I was used to it by now so I didn't even mention it. When we took a break he massaged my shoulders and it really felt good. I felt a little warm so I unbuttoned another button on my blouse. His wonderful massaging hands wandered down my arms continuing to massage. I felt great, until I noticed that he was no longer massaging my arms he was cupping and massaging my breasts.

"Pepe," I said sharply.

"It is only massage, no funny business. And I could not resist they are like the mountains of Venus, so full, yet so soft." he said. I was overwhelmed by the compliment so I said nothing more and he continued to play with my breasts. My nipples became aroused and my panties got a little moist, but my guilt stopped me from truly relaxing.

"Paris is the city of light, but also the city of love," he began. "But we are a city of secrets as well. What we do here does not leave the room." He began to unbutton my blouse further and I don't know why I didn't stop him but I didn't. He lifted my breasts out of the cups of my bra as if they were the most precious things in the world. He licked them and sucked them and played with my nipples very gently, the way Bert used to before we were married. Then he pulled my skirt down and began to rub my vagina through my granny panties. I was beginning to swoon. I wondered how far he's actually go. I really intended to make him stop at any moment but each new sensation was a miracle in itself. When I think back on it, it wasn't any better than what Bert used to do to me before we got bored, and maybe in retrospect it wasn't as good, there was something missing, but at that moment my head was spinning and it wasn't the wine.

The next thing I knew I was on my back. Somehow he'd gotten my panties all the way off. That was the end. I had to put a stop to this. As if he sensed what I was about to say, he started kissing me again and his mouth on mine wouldn't let me say anything.

Then it was too late, he pushed his penis inside me hard and fast, and just started fucking me. Started out romantic and fuzzy, quickly became animalistic and ugly. He just slammed himself into me with no regard for how I felt. I looked at his face and saw his smile. "Pepe stop," I said. "I don't want to do this."

"Oh beautiful lady," he smirked. "It would be very rude to stop now, we have already gone this far. No one will ever know. It will be our secret."

By the time I realized how stupid that sounded he was cumming in big spurts all over my stomach and breasts.

"I'm so sorry," he said. "I couldn't resist. I don't know what came over me. At first I was just trying to massage, to remove your tension. then when I felt your magnificent breasts I just lost control."

"You think my breasts are magnificent?" I asked.

"Yes," he replied seriously. He swore to me that none of it had been my fault, it was his spurred on by my beauty he had lost control. He looked so sad, that again I believed him. By the end of the afternoon he had lost control twice more. The only time I stopped him was when he tried to fuck my ass. He assured me that no one would ever know and that tomorrow we would finish the drawing and he wouldn't lay a finger on me.

In fact we would go out to get something to eat and come back and finish it today and he would give it to me as a present for my husband.

We went to a small cafe, another one that he knew about. I excused myself to go to the ladies room while we waited for our food to come back. As I returned from the ladies room I heard two men talking.

"Isn't she a little big for your tastes," asked the first voice.

Then I heard Pepe, answer n perfectly unaccented English, "Yeah she's a fucking cow but she's got a big jiggly ass, and big old sagging titties. Some guys like that, but I won't know whether we'll get any money out of this until it's edited.

"But she looks so God damned goofy, and what's with that fucking hat. It's got to be at least two sizes too small for her big head, and it just looks silly."

"I know," answered Pepe."She thinks she's one of those movies stars from the forties. Audrey Hepburn. I guess no one told her how ridiculous she looks. But she's going to get her wish, she's gonna be a movie star alright."

"Why the fuck does she call you Pepe?" asked the first voice.

"Shit I couldn't tell her my real name, so I just made up the first French sounding name I could think of," said Pepe.

"I told her my name was Pepe le Pew," he laughed.

"Isn't that the Skunk from the Looney tunes cartoons?" asked his friend.

I snuck out of the cafe and caught a taxi back to my hotel. I went into my room and took off all of my clothes, got into the shower and just let the water run down on me. I soaped myself off, but I somehow just couldn't get clean enough. I must have stayed in the shower for over an hour. When Kathy came in I was still there. My skin was wrinkled and I had huge bags under my eyes from crying, but I didn't tell her what was wrong. I couldn't. No one could ever know how stupid I'd been. I suddenly realized that the two people, who'd almost understood me had both been right. Miranda had tried to tell me that the grass wasn't any greener on the other side of the world, but I hadn't listened. And Kathy had told me that people and places, were only people and places. I went to dinner with my daughter, and called my husband for the first time since I'd left. I had avoided talking to Bert because I didn't want his negativity to ruin my trip. I'd wanted romance, and the fantasy, I figured out too late that I already had it. I had a man who loved me so much that he paid for me to come on a trip, that he didn't want me to go on. Bert didn't try to prevent me from living my dream, he just loved me so much that he didn't want me to leave him, and he had responsibilities. That was another thing, for all of our lives I had never helped him make our living. While he went out in the fields and worked his ass off, I sat in the house and watched those fucking movies. How had he put up with me?

I told Bert that I missed him and I loved him and I couldn't wait to get home to him. I also figured out that if I wanted our sex life to be better, it needed to start with me. I needed to do something to make it better, starting with telling Bert what I wanted.

Kathy talked all through dinner about the things she'd seen and the tours she'd been on. She knew more about the history of Paris and art than most of the people I'd listened to on TV. She'd obviously enjoyed her trip here far more than I had. I'd been so busy trying to find the true Paris that I'd missed it. I felt kind of like those people who want to see the forest but the trees keep getting in their way. I decided to spend the last day we had enjoying the city with my daughter. Maybe I could even buy some tacky souvenirs to take home.

I woke up that next morning and heard the phone in the room ringing. I put it to my ear, and felt my blood go cold. "Beautiful Lady, I am waiting for you downstairs," he said.

"Go away Pepe, or whatever your name is," I snapped into the phone keeping my voice low so Kathy wouldn't hear me.

"I think you need to get your fat country ass down here, or you won't like what happens next," he said without a trace of an accent. "And don't forget to wear your little circus hat."

I wondered what he meant by that, so I asked him. "What do you mean I won't like it?"

"How would you like it if your daughter found out what you've been doing. Or I'm sure I can find an American reporter who might be interested in a story about married American tourists spending time with French artists."

"You have no proof," I snapped.

"Well I think that you should come down here and look at what I do have," he said. "I'm in the lobby of your building you'll be perfectly safe. In 10 minutes I'm gone."

I dressed quickly and made it to the lobby with time to spare. I saw him sitting at a reading table with a file folder in front of him on the table and a box. I walked over to his table and sat down. I slammed my hat down on the table in front of him.

"Good Morning beautiful lady," he began.

"Save it Frog," I snapped. "Let's get to it."

"You were supposed to return to my flat with me today, so I could complete the drawing and introduce you to my friends," he said politely.

"I don't want the fucking picture anymore," I snapped.

"Speaking of fucking pictures, or is it pictures of fucking?" he said. "My English isn't that good," he pulled several pictures out of the folder. Each clearly showed himself involved in sexual acts with me. I cringed when I looked at a picture of myself sucking his dick.

"Okay," I snapped how much do you want for the folder?" I asked.

"As I said, I only want you to come back to my flat and meet my friends, and this can all go away," he smiled. "Besides, I stole all of your money yesterday. You have nothing left to pay for anything with."

I went back upstairs to my room and told Kathy that I wouldn't be going on that last tour with her after all but I'd be waiting for her when she got back like yesterday, and we'd have our last dinner in Paris together and maybe go for a nice walk.

When we got to Pepe's flat, things were a little bit different. There were lights and several cameras set up around the bed we'd used yesterday.

"What are all of the cameras for?" I asked. "There's no way I'm going to do anything with you on camera."

"First," he said menacingly. "You already did. I have plenty of video of your performances yesterday. Second, who said that you had any choice?"

He sat down at the table and motioned for me to join him. At that point I didn't trust him or anyone else, so I sat down warily.

"These are the facts," he told me. "I am a business man plain and simple. My only goal here is to make money. And I will make money either way. So let's look at your options. Number one you can walk out that door right now or you can stay here for a few hours and never see or hear from me again. If you walk out the door, I simply do what I'm going to do anyway. I release your video and photos from yesterday, and I make money from the sale of the videos. I'm going to either way. Here's where you have a choice. If you cooperate, then I shoot a few hours more of footage, which gives me more video, so I can release more videos, but to a smaller market, which is good for you."

"What difference does it make to me?" I asked.

"If I release in the smaller market, the videos will probably only circulate through this part of France, maybe if you're extremely popular which I doubt, they may be seen in a larger part of France, but that's as far as they go. On the other hand with less footage, I'd have to go to a larger market to make the same amount of money, so your video would probably go throughout Europe which would be bad for you, because some areas of the continent have distribution deals with Asia and America, so you might end up being seen at home. Aren't you uhm, married by the way? We wouldn't really want the people in Bug Tussle or wherever you're from to see this now would we?" he asked with a sarcastic sneer on his face. At that moment I really wanted to wipe that grin off his lips with my fist.

"You probably wouldn't be a happy little wife for too much longer after that video got out. On the other hand, I really don't need you to agree to anything. Rape videos are really big in some parts of the world so all of your screaming and kicking would actually add to the thrill for some of our clientele. Your best bet is to take your clothes off, lay down on that bed spread your big fat legs and enjoy another afternoon of sex, and then go home and forget any of this ever happened. In a few weeks all of the perverts around here will be tired of seeing you and I'll have some other stupid fat woman from Iowa, or Idaho making the next movie. As a word of caution though, you really should try living in the real world and stop being so fucking gullible. News flash! Audrey Hepburn died in 1993 and you ain't her. So what's it going to be? Are we filming a few hours of wild enjoyable sex, or am I editing what I've already got to get it ready for wide world distribution? It really makes no difference to me," he said.He crossed the room and opened the door so I could leave if I chose to.

I lay down on the bed and began to take off my clothes. Pepe got behind the camera and started filming as a big swarthy guy entered the room already naked. He helped me finish getting undressed and started groping me. Then he rolled me over and entered my vagina doggy style. Pepe was shouting instructions. The big guy pulled out of me and came around to the side of the bed. I was instructed off camera to give him a blowjob. As soon as I got his still slimy dick in my mouth, someone else entered my vagina I couldn't even see who it was. I had to admit though that it was exciting at first.

My body started to react against both my will and my better judgment. I couldn't help it, I started to push back against the guy in the back. When I realized what I was doing I abruptly stopped. The big guy in front of me pulled out of my mouth and sprayed his foul smelling semen all over my face. More and more men kept coming into the room. At one point, I was lying on top of one guy face up with my neck arched backwards painfully. The guy under me was fucking my ass, while a guy on top of me stuck his dick in my pussy. I was sucking one guy off and giving a hand job to yet another. It was nowhere near romantic and I was in a lot of pain. Tears were streaming from my eyes but no one cared. Pepe kept running out of disk space on his camera so he kept leaving the room to get more memory cards. I guess shooting in HD ate up memory a lot faster.

"Okay baby, just one more shot and you can go home and forget about all of this," he said to me almost gently. I just need you to get back in position, let them all pull out of you. Then I want you to get down on your knees and open your mouth wide. Don't swallow until I tell you to.

The part about going home re-energized me. I got back on top of the first guy and got into position. After a couple of strokes in my vagina and ass they pulled out. I quickly got on my knees. There must have been at least 6 or 7 naked men and they all tried to shoot off into my mouth. Some of them made it while others just sprayed my face and chest with their semen. I had my head tilted back and my mouth full of a mixture of semen from several different men. I was waiting for Pepe to tell me to swallow. Pepe got a funny look on his face and said, "Just hold it." He ran out of the room. I knew if I swallowed I'd have to do it all over again and I wanted this to be over. I guess I thought that he was going to switch memory cards again, because he ran out of the room carrying the camera. I waited for a few seconds which became about a minute no longer and suddenly there was an ear splitting sound as the front door was caved in and the room filled with Gendarmes who arrested everyone.

When I got down to the station, I thought it was the worst moment of my life when, still dripping with cum, I had to try and explain to the officers that I wasn't a prostitute. I told them who I was and how I had been forced into it. When they asked me who had forced me, the only name I could give them was Pepe le Pew. They took my passport and my driver's license. They even went to my hotel and spoke to the people there. An even worse moment was when my daughter was brought down to the station. I was allowed to wipe my face off and put on some of my clothes, but Kathy refused to speak to me or even to look at me. Another Detective they brought in, had actually heard stories similar to mine, and when I described Pepe to him, him nodded his head and actually looked as if he wanted to laugh at me. We were then stuffed into a car and driven to the airport. I was being deported. Kathy was allowed to go back to the hotel pack her belongings and mine if she chose and fly out tomorrow on our schedule first class flight. I on the other hand had to leave immediately. I was stuck on a small plane and flown to England and from there to New York with only the clothes on my back and my returned I.D.

Once in the United States it would be up to me to arrange transport home. I would also never be allowed on French soil again. Strangely enough, I didn't care if I ever saw Paris again. The way I felt then I don't think I'd ever eat Fries, or a Croissant for the rest of my life. I had a few dollars left in my purse that Kathy had given me while we were in the car. My money and my cell phone had been stolen from me before the Gendarmes arrested me. But I could still call Kathy and try to get her to help me cover this up.

I wasn't arrested for making the video. The Gendarmes weren't interested in the video at all. Pepe had printed up flyers and was charging the men 50 Euros to fuck me anyway they wanted, while he filmed it. Finding one of the brochures was what got the Gendarmes attention. Pepe had looked outside the window while he was filming and saw them arrive. He'd simply told me to wait, and he made his escape taking his camera with him. I got to England and called Kathy, I didn't know what I was going to say to her, but it didn't matter because she never picked up the phone. She also didn't answer her cell phone. I spent the next few hours in terror that my daughter would call my husband and tell him all about it. My terror was wasted though because Kathy didn't get back to the US until a full day after I did.