You'll Always Have Paris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So how did I come to my current situation? Well Miranda needs complete bed rest, so she asked Bert if I could come over and help with the house work and take care of a few things while he works in the field all day. He finally agreed as long as he doesn't have to be around me. Bert does need to fuck a lot and since he couldn't have Miranda he started getting kind of crabby and itchy all the time. One night after dinner I was watching a movie with Miranda, and Bert went out to the Garage to do something to that damned Mustang. As I left the house to drive back to my house I caught a glimpse of him. He was stroking his dick like there was no tomorrow and I just couldn't help it I went into the garage. He noticed that I was there and stopped. He got really defensive and started putting his dick away. "Please don't tell Miranda," he said softly.

"I won't tell her a thing," I said. "If..."

I pulled up my skirt and pulled my panties down and leaned over the hood of his car. I wiggled my big fat ass and just waited as Bert fought with his conscience. Bert is a really good man, he always tries to do the right thing, but in this situation the right thing lost out to a warm pussy.

"Well Miranda and I aren't married yet," he said.

"And you and I used to be married," I began. "And the last few days of our marriage, we didn't fuck at all, so I actually owe you some." Bert slammed his dick home. The sex was rough and dirty and nasty, and he left bite marks all over my neck breasts and ass. I had to wear turtle neck sweaters for a week. Everyone knew I was crazy, they remembered my Audrey Hepburn hat so the turtle necks didn't get noticed much. I wanted Bert to come in me so bad I could taste it. I guess I was hoping that he'd get me pregnant too. But he didn't he pulled out and shot it all over the front quarter panel of his car. I watched as his sperm dripped down from the hood to the GT badge then I got down on my knees and licked it up.

Bert felt really guilty about it, and couldn't even look at me for a while. Then he mellowed out and we became friends of a sort which makes Miranda happy. But I wait every night hoping that he'll call me for something more. I still crave his touch as I always have. I don't know what I'll do when the baby comes. I guess I'll hope that he knocks her up again. Their baby is going to be a girl and I'm going to be a godmother/aunt. Miranda wanted to name her Tina after me, but Bert had a better idea. He didn't want her to grow up with problems associated to being named after the town whore, so he decided to name her Audrey. Audrey Hepburn Johnson.