All Comments on 'Young Love'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
donaldedonaldealmost 11 years ago
interesting

very enjoyable tale can not wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
plz more

This was awsome we gotta kno his reaction to triplets pleeeessssseeeee!!!!!!!!!

fefe428fefe428almost 11 years ago
Loved it!!!

I have to admit that I have a special place in my heart for Kyra and Malcolm, and I'm glad you told their story. There is such a sweetness and innocence to them, but underneath it was clear that there was an intense love between the two of them.

fanticyfanticyalmost 11 years ago

another awesome story , cant wait to read more about this group :)

Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thank you all for reading this story. As I said at the end, this couple is very special to me. Their love for each other grew stronger because of their bond from when they were younger. At first, I started not to write it, but some readers asked and I agreed that it needed to be written. I am so happy it was so well received.

Thank you for reading it, and I truly hope you were pleased.

IR2R

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69almost 11 years ago
I love it!

Very sweet and loaded with that uncertainty and not trusting yourself of young/ new love. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wooooo

I understand that u wanted this to be a one story to wrap up malcom n kyra story but tooo me it was wayyyyyu to rushed ..... somewhere on the middle page i goT lost

boneamsboneamsalmost 11 years ago
Next!!!!!!

I for one thought it was beautiful. I can relate to the let's be friends first idea, as my wife of 15 years and I started out just like that. I guess you can't keep true love hidden long can you? I'm sorry that you plan on making this a one time thing but there's more you can do here. Way to go IR2R.

MSBLING59MSBLING59almost 11 years ago
NO GIRLFRIEND

NO WAY CAN THIS STORY BE JUST A ONE INSTALLMENT. WE NEED MORE FROM THE YOUNG COUPLE. U CAN GO BACK AND REVAMP THE COLLEGE YEARS, THE FIRST YEARS OF MARRIAGE, ETC. THERE'S ALOT THAT CAN STILL BE WRITTEN ABOUT THEM WHILE ADDING IN THE TRIPLETT'S BIRTH, , FAMILY GATHERINGS AND ETC. AT LEAST 3 MORE CHAPTERS. AS A MATTER OF FACT EACH OF THE CHARACTERS CAN HAVE A FOUR CHAPTER STAND ALONG INSTALLMENT WHILE STILL INCLUDING FAMILY ACTIVITIES ALL AT THE SAME TIME. BUT THAT IS A HELL OF ALOT OF WRITING. EVEN MATT AND GINA CAN HAVE A COUPLE OF CHAPTHER WHILE STAYING UNDER THE MAIN STORY LINE. ENJOYED IT FULLY. LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER ON THE VAMPS.

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertalmost 11 years ago

I love it! Short, sweet and to the point. As other stories surrounding other characters unfold, Kyra and Malcolm can contribute as a mated pair to the story line. I don't see this as a ending only as a beginning. This series has so many options yet to come. Looking forward to your updates.

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago
I loved it

I was so happy it had a happy ending . Abeautiful story

Stephen J

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...