All Comments on 'Young Master Ch. 03'

by smittysimon

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
... This is boring.

You've created the ultimate anti-Marty Stu. Your protagonist doesn't have a *single* redeeming quality about him, not a hint of backbone, and with his attitude he'd be getting fucked up the ass while in kindergarten...

I mean, seriously, it's so predictable it hurts, not to mention the kinds only kinds of relationships those people see are utterly sick ones; either absolute dominance or absolute submission, no middle ground at all, no place for any emotional bonds, like they weren't even human.

You cater to a specific audience, I take it, but even then, you're vastly overdoing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Meh...

Don't like how you made the Main character a whore, but I still like the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Best I've seen on this site, the whole series.

I hope you continue to write.

5/5

tsfan84tsfan84over 11 years ago
I love chain stories

And this one is great, I unlike a few others love the humiliation aspect, please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why

Love everything but what ever happened to the mom? I just get this weird image of her kicking the shit out of the step dad when she finds out. o.O

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Nice

My only problem he does not have any will to fight. I have his solution. Take a kitchen knife and slice his step family's throat while they sleep.

smittysimonsmittysimonover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the feedback

Even the people that hated it. I have another chapter pending approval and another I am writing now. That will bring the first story arc to an end, but there is at least five more chapters planned for after that. Some of the criticisms so far (few redeeming qualities, lack of emotional connection, weak willed) will be answered as the story develops. It's intended to be a slowly developing story, but I can understand those that don't want to wait around, or that don't think I've done a good job up to this point. Different strokes and all that.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 1 year ago

That must have been a good sight for dale ...... Now what? ...... But he was begging to become she belle and now cock belle

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreaderabout 2 months ago

plot twist, the young masters father discovers his son's slave attempt at corrupting him, and orders that he slits her throat, and brandishes him new slave, trained to help him re-find his balls, and his own manhood.. purging him from the corruption, and the young master discovers the joy and happiness of hiw own dominance.. especially over the other sissy that thought they could convert him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous