Young Woman Needs More...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like that?"

She couldn't believe what she was saying. "Yes, I'd love it and I know you would."

"What do you think of my friend?"

"I'd like his delicious black cock up me."

"You are learning well what I like. You really are a slut."

She laughed. He grabbed her and motioned his friend to the bedroom and he followed. They closed the door.

"She wants your black cock straight up her ass," he said.

She looked up at him in surprise. His friend laughed and pulled his cock out of his pants. "You mean this," he said shaking his long, thick black prick at her.

"You don't get any kisses until you bend over. You'll get fucked up the ass first. Get on your hands and knees on the bed."

She did as he said, fear and pleasure making her pussy and stomach tingle. They lifted her dress over her ass and pulled her panties to the side.

His friend spread her cheeks and immediately slid his tongue into her ass. She moaned in pleasure. He slid the tip of it in and out, letting saliva fall all over her ass. He slipped a finger in, sliding it in and out and turning it around.

She protested to be careful and he slapped her on the ass. He put his hand between her legs and fingered her, playing with her pussy. She relaxed a bit as he slid another finger in. He put a finger in her mouth and she sucked it.

She was really getting horny and the image of this cute black man fucking her ass made her wild.

He slid another finger in while he got his cock wet. He removed his fingers and kneeled behind her. He pushed the head of his black prick to her ass and eased it slowly in. She let it slide in. He pulled it out and slid it in again.

He pulled out his cock and put it in front of her face. She inhaled it. He pushed it deeper into her ass, keeping her pussy nice and excited. He let some saliva drop into her ass.

Inch by inch, he slide his black cock all the way into her tight ass. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and got up under her. He pussy was soaked and he slid his cock right in.

The moment she felt it enter her and felt two cocks in her, she was out of her mind. She wished she could see herself getting fucked by him and his friend.

They slid their cocks in and out in rhythm, filling her up. He stuck his fingers in her mouth and she sucked them readily.

"You want a cock in your mouth?"

"Uh-huh."

He slid his fingers in and out. "You have to wait until tomorrow you little slut."

She moaned. He eased his cock deep in her pussy and left it there while his friend started to pound her little ass. They fucked her like mad for the next 20 minutes, just in and out like animals.

He pulled out of her pussy and stood behind her. His friend pulled out of her ass so he could put his cock up it. He slid it in. She couldn't believe how horny this guy made her and how much she loved being a slut for him and for herself.

His friend was playing with her pussy and she began to writhe in orgasm.

"We're both going to come in your ass."

She moaned at his nasty words. She felt him pounding her harder, then pull out. He spread her cheeks wide and came in her ass, letting in drip down. His friend, who was masturbating, soon added to it, filling up her sore, wet ass with cum.

She moaned through one more orgasm and collapsed. He rolled her over and kissed her and his friend did the same.

"She's wonderful," his friend said. "Let me know if you need me to fuck her anymore while she's here."

"Come by for breakfast tomorrow. But I only let her suck cock in the morning."

"Sounds nice. See you then." He got dressed and left.

"You are a nasty slut. I love it." She smiled.

"Let's go."

"Yes, let's go."

They got in a taxi and went back to his apartment. They took off their clothes and climbed in bed. He lodged his cock between her cheeks and fell asleep. Her body tingled. She had never felt better.

He whispered to her, "Make sure when I wake up tomorrow my cock is in your mouth."

"Mmmmm."

He kissed her goodnight.

12