All Comments on 'Your Choice'

by marc_aurelius2

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
dmhackdmhackover 10 years ago
When I see a story like this, I wonder...

Did you choose not to use quotation marks on purpose? Did you think it was edgy?

Or do you simply not know how to write?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Got me hard!!!

Great story. Can hardly wait to see what happens after her date

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excruciating Denial

I'd like to read 9 more chapters of this hot, tortuous denial story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sensational

Fantastic looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another swiped story

I know I’ve read this before - what kind of pathetic loser has to copy a story and then post it as his own. How sad your life must be.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
More?

Why leave us hanging? Why not have her bring the date back and fuck her right in front of him? He wants bi sex, maybe this stud can break him in. Breed his tight lubed pussy too.

PadmaBearPadmaBearover 10 years ago
Terrible editing, bad grammar, and yet...

..even though I don't go for slutty outfits, shaved pussy and the rest, that was just really hot. Perfect timing and somehow captured a moment perfectly. Would be five stars if you would just take a couple of hours to tighten up the writing. Then add some quotation marks and run it through a grammar and spelling checker.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Pathetic non-ending

If you can't finish your stories, don't post them. And get an editor. And then get a decent idea for a story because letting her run all over him like she did and staying married to her are so unbelievable that's it's funny. BAH!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous