All Comments on 'Your Ex-Lover is Dead Ch. 04'

by miserybusiness

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Ashlee1996Ashlee1996almost 12 years ago
OMG!!

Please tell me she's not gonna leave him!! And he was just about to really start opening up to her too...Can't wait to read the next installment!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
NOOOOOOO!

Don't let her leave him. Make her come back. Please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I hate to say this

I don't know how to say this but if Chris is a white male, hipster alt kind of guy, the way you're making him talk and think is like not working. I don't know if this is just me but you make him seem shallow and not as convoluted as you presented him in the Rashonda version of this story. Like not trying to be a dick or anything but like it's hard for me to get into it which sucks because you obviously know good music and stuff. Keep going though because I do like reading your stuff.

MikefromAZMikefromAZover 11 years ago
Please

I hope that this is not the end. I really liked the dynamic between Chris and Rashonda. I hope that this is just a speed bump and NOT, the end of them. I think the backstory for Chris makes sense with his relationship with Rashonda in the past You've Been Flirting Again. I hope that this continues and Chris can get himself straight.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous