Your Heart's Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,238 Followers

After several long and torturous minutes, she felt the muscles in her legs begin to contract. Her body tensed and her back violently arched. Her legs went stiff and her toes curled- she was cumming.

Every desire in her heart and body got what it wanted. She screamed out loud and felt an intense sexual pleasure flowing through her body, and then she let herself go.

*** DESSERTS BEFORE BREAKFAST ***

Anne was awoken by the sunlight hitting her face and the smell of breakfast being cooked. She was naked and alone in the professor's bedroom.

She looked around and saw a note card folded neatly on the pillow next to her:

Anne,

I hope you enjoyed last night as much as I did.

The first time is usually awkward and confusing for most women. So I'll go ahead and spare us the awkwardness; If this isn't for you, feel free to get dressed and leave. I won't hassle you and I won't make a big fuss. But I hope we can still be friends in some way, and I would still love to help with your thesis (email might be better).

But if you want to stick around and have a conversation about your feelings, I'm making breakfast and we can eat together. I'm probably in the kitchen right now as you're reading this.

Follow your heart's desire.

Sincerely,

Professor Hamilton....errrr....I mean Patricia...call me Patricia

She put the letter down and hopped out of bed, not bothering to get dressed. A look in the mirror said it all. Her hair was a mess and her face was groggy. She casually walked to the kitchen to see Patricia cooking a meal. Patricia was barefoot and braless, wearing a thin white tank top and gray sweatpants.

"That smells amazing."

"It's a specialty of mine," Patricia smiled. "Do you always walk around naked in the morning?"

"Well, your letter implied that getting dressed was a sign that I wanted to leave. I don't want to leave. I want to stay a while."

"Smarty pants. Come over here and give me a kiss."

Anne walked over to the professor and they embraced in a passionate kiss. They held each other as tight as they had ever held anyone and they're lips were locked so hard that it hurt. Their tongues intertwined and their mouths were wet.

"Are you done cooking?" Anne asked, breaking the kiss.

Patricia reached down to turn off the stove. "You have quite the appetite this morning I take it."

"No, I just didn't want the food to burn. And just so you know, I'm the type of girl who likes eating desserts first," she said before dropping to her knees.

"Are you sure you're ready to do this? I don't want to pressure you. But I've got to admit, you look sexy on your knees."

"It's the least I could do Patricia. I'm still recovering from last night and I think it's only courteous to return the favor."

Patricia smiled and pulled her pants down. She wasn't wearing any panties, and her vagina was completely exposed to her former student.

"It's not difficult. Start by licking it like an ice cream cone, then dig in like you're eating a peach."

Anne looked her former professor in the eyes and extended her tongue to the outer rim of the vagina. She licked it up and down. It wasn't hard because she loved eating ice cream cones as much as the next woman. Then she stuck her tongue inside the vagina, which wasn't hard either because peaches were her favorite fruit.

"You're a fast learner," Patricia moaned. "You've always been a fast learner you smart girl. I've fantasized about you eating my pussy since the first time I saw you sitting in my class. I've waited a year for this, now make it count."

Hearing those words lit a fire under Anne and she ate the pussy in her mouth better than any veteran lesbian in the city of San Francisco. She did her best to push her tongue in as far as possible. Her lips were pressed tightly against the labia. And she sucked and slurped all of the vaginal fluids which were being produced.

Patricia put one hand on the kitchen counter to keep from falling, and another hand on Anne's soft hair. She caressed Anne's hair as a sign of approval. But the truth was, this was better than anything she had ever felt before.

Her back suddenly arched and she screamed so loud that she was afraid the other residents of the building might call the police. But she didn't care, it wasn't the first time she had to explain to the cops why she was screaming. Patricia was a screamer, and she was on the verge of an earth shattering orgasm, and it was all thanks to the virginal mouth of her former student.

"Oh god!!! I'm going to cum!!! Don't stop!!!"

A rush of fluids exited her vagina and flowed into Anne's mouth. The college student was happy to swallow every drop as a token of her appreciation for the night before. When it was over, both women paused to catch their breaths.

Anne stood up and used the back of her hand to wipe the excess fluids around her mouth.

"You liked it," she said with a giggle.

"Liked it? You eat pussy better than any lover I have ever had in the past. You're a natural. And if you aren't a full blown lesbian by now, then that's an incredible shame because no cock deserves a mouth like yours."

"Thanks. I don't know what I am anymore to be honest. All I know is that I loved our experience last night, and I loved what I just did for you."

"One step at a time darling," Patricia replied in a reassuring voice. "I don't want to rush you into becoming something you don't want to be. Let's talk about it over breakfast. I don't want our food getting cold."

Anne smiled, "Wouldn't you rather have desserts first?"

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12