You're Joking, Right?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had no option but to join her on the sofa, drained. Ashley kept hold of his cock and pulled him close with her arm. "Man, you did a great job there. You should think about a movie career." She laughed. "We should have some fun watching that later."

Brad looked over to where Gemma was still filming, struggling to keep the camera steady with one hand, the other plunged down the front of her jeans and moving rhythmically. Cora was nowhere to be seen and Brad presumed she was either in the bedroom or the bathroom getting herself off.

Ashley continued to massage his deflating cock as they watched Gemma, still filming them but rubbing herself furiously with her hand now. She finally gave a small whimper, stiffened and sighed as she came. Switching the camera off, she smiled over to them. "God that was so hot. I can't wait until we can all watch this. Think we should get popcorn and beer?"

As his breathing returned to normal Brad looked into Ashley's eyes. "So, if this was my punishment this time, what would I get if I screwed Gemma again?"

Ashley smiled wildly. "I'm not sure. I guess it would depend whether or not I got to film you while you screwed her."

12