You're Mine! Ch. 03

Story Info
He takes advantage of his new powers.
8.3k words
4.49
197.8k
15

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 04/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
544 Followers

Recap: As far as I can determine, it must have happened the day I was caught in the rainstorm on the golf course. It was a gorgeous day when I teed off but by the time I was on the fourth hole, the clouds began to gather and the thunder started. I could see lightening flashes in the distance and just then, the heavens opened and it began to pour. Without thinking I headed for the big willow tree off to the side of the fairway and ducked underneath to get out of the rain. The next thing I knew I woke up in the hospital emergency room with a terrific headache. It seems the tree was split right down the middle by lightening and part of the bolt reached out and hit me also!

I had minor burns from my head all the way down my back to my waist but was unhurt otherwise. They released me a few hours later and I went home thinking about how lucky I was to still be alive! At the time, I had no idea of the powers that became mine because of that experience but I soon found out that by looking into a person’s eyes and saying the words “You’re mine”, they would be completely in my power.

CHARLY

A few days later, I met Charly. I walked into a coffee shop on Madison Avenue and she was just getting up from a counter seat to pay the check. She was wearing a tight black mini-dress that stopped just short of her pussy and showed off a body that any woman would kill for. Her breasts were magnificent in size and shape, her ass was the sexiest I've seen in a long time and her legs were fantastic. As she turned to leave, I stepped in front of her with a friendly greeting and made her mine as soon as she looked into my eyes. I asked her to join me at a booth while I had a sandwich. As soon as we were seated I asked her to give me a quick rundown on who she was, what she does and where she lives. She's 27, single and came to the Big Apple to make her fortune.

I asked her in what field she wanted to work and she said that she thought she could act and wanted to pursue a career in that field. Right now, she was looking for an agent and a coach and working as a lawyer's secretary to earn bread money. I asked her if she had ever tried the porn field. She said that she had a few very lucrative offers to make sex films and do shows but that she was not interested in that area at this time. I asked her if she was free for the rest of the day and she was, since it was her day off, and she was just out window shopping. I paid the check and told her we would go back to my place and get acquainted.

When we were comfortably seated on the couch at my place, I told her to completely relax and enjoy everything we were about to do. I put my arm around her and lifted her chin gently towards me as I kissed her sensuous, full lips and slipped my tongue into her mouth. Her tongue met mine in a passionate dance as I put my hand on her breast and felt it's shape and found her huge nipples. After a few minutes of this, I ran my hand around her thighs and then up to the center of her pleasure and got the shock of my life! She had a huge, hard cock directly above a perfect pussy! I had fantasized about having one of these absolutely gorgeous hermaphrodites and masturbated thinking about it many times over the years.

Now, here she was in all her glory! A perfect, sexy woman with a sensational female body and an eight inch shaft that most men would be proud of! I looked at her fabulous face and told her she was a gift from heaven! I suggested that we remove our clothes and, as soon as that was accomplished, I leaned forward and nibbled on her nipples and then took as much of her breast into my mouth as I could and sucked firmly on them while running my hand over her thick cock and then down to her swollen clit into the moist opening. Then I moved down her beautiful body until I reached that massive, hard cock and began to lick it all around from the base to the head, which I took into my mouth and gently sucked. She gasped as I took more and more of her into my throat and began a series of long, deep strokes with her hips as she fucked my mouth.

My fingers were playing with her cunt lips and tickling her hard clitoris and she was moaning and totally lost in pleasure!! I wanted to check out her pussy and took one more long suck of her penis before moving down and licking her clit and running my tongue the length of her slit to her asshole. Then I started to tongue fuck her with slow, long strokes and she began to meet my tongue with her hips thrust forward to get as much of it as possible. After a while, I moved my tongue up to her clit and ran the tip across it lightly. With each movement of my tongue, I heard her groan and she moved her hips to give me more of her pussy. I took the good-sized clit between my lips and started to suck it firmly back and forth in my mouth as I ran my tongue all around it. She grabbed my head in her hands and moaned as she started to come in a long series of spasms until she fell back exhausted with a big smile on her face.

I noticed that her cock was still hard as a rock and, without a word, I took it into my mouth and sucked it deep in my throat when suddenly, it swelled even more, and she began pumping come down my throat. I moved up to the head and sucked every drop I could get. Her come was absolutely delicious and tasted sweet, like syrup.

After a moment of rest, she rolled over between my thighs and began to worship my cock! She was moaning in pleasure as she sucked my thick shaft into her mouth and I lifted my hips off the bed and began to fuck her mouth in long, slow strokes. I was totally lost in feelings. The only things in the world that existed was my cock and her mouth! After a while, she swung around on top of me and offered me my choice of organs while never stopping her beautiful sucking. I could tell which organ she wanted sucked by the way she positioned her body. Right now she was all the way back so that the head of her cock was on my lips. I started sucking on the head and fingered her wet cunt at the same time. It was a wild feeling having your cock sucked, sucking on one yourself and playing with a pretty pussy...all with the same person!

It seemed like we were in a different world where only our pleasure counted and we wanted it to continue forever! Charly signalled with her hips that she wanted to move and slowly moved forward and lowered her pussy to my face. Now I was truly in heaven because this was my favorite position. I looked into the sexiest cunt in the world as I reached for her cunt lips with mine. I nibbled on each of them, in turn, and then ran the flat of my tongue up her moist slit from her asshole to her clitoris. Then I slid my tongue into her vagina as far as I could go and licked around inside sucking up any juices I could find. Meanwhile she was doing a fantastic job on my throbbing shaft while playing with my balls and asshole. I moved up further to her hard clit and lightly tongued it before taking it between my lips and sucking it into my mouth.

I ran the tip of my tongue over it as I sucked back and forth on it as if it was a cock. She took a break from sucking to tell me that I shouldn't ever stop what I was doing and pushed forward into my face offering me as much of her clit as I could get. She started to moan while sucking me and then suddenly ground her pussy into my mouth as she released her juices all over my chin as I continued sucking her throbbing clit. She started to suck me firmer and firmer and I felt like I was about to come any minute. Then my cock swelled even more as I pumped cum into her eager mouth. She sucked up every drop as I moved to her hole and licked up all the juices I could find. She collapsed on top of me just as I heard Tyko at the door.

I called to her to come into the bedroom and covered Charly's pelvic area with the sheet so Tyko couldn't see her equipment. When she came into the room and saw that gorgeous strawberry blonde with those fabulous breasts and nipples, her eyes opened wide with interest. I introduced her to Charly and asked her to get undressed and join us as I had a big surprise in store for her! As she took off her clothes, I could see that Charly's eyes never left her body and knew that the three of us were going to have a ball together! I suggested that the two of them get acquainted first since I had just come and wanted to watch them for a while. Tyko walked over to the bed and sat down next to Charly who ran her fingers around Tyko's breasts and nipples. Tyko leaned forward and kissed Charly, slipping her tongue between her lips.

She squeezed Charly's breasts and played with the huge nipples and then ran her hand down the stomach to her pussy and encountered the magnificent hard shaft! She suddenly stopped moving and then looked at Charly incredulously not believing that she was making love to a man! Charly smiled and told Tyko to go further down with her hand and see what happens. Tyko moved her fingers from the beautiful cock, a little lower, and came upon the ripe pussy lips! Again she stopped in shock and moved down to where she could see everything with her own eyes and believe it! She had never seen anything like it in her life and never even knew hermaphrodites existed! She was totally fascinated with Charly's fabulous sexual equipment and moved closer so she could suck both in turn.

First, she took the head of her cock into her mouth and sucked it gently, while fingering the already moist pussy. Then, reluctant to let go of that thick cockhead, she moved down to the sweet cunt awaiting her tongue and lips. She nibbled on the outer lips and ran her tongue lightly over them to get them wet as she stroked Charly's throbbing male member. She lifted her head and told me to fuck her while she got lost in sucking Charly's unbelievable equipment. I had been sitting back and watching all this and my cock was waving in the air ready for action. I moved behind my beautiful wife and fed my stiff shaft into her pussy slowly. I slipped it in up to the base of the head and moved back and forth in slow short strokes just teasing her before feeding all of it right up to the hilt. She gasped as all of it filled her and kept moving back and forth sucking Charly's cock and then her pussy.

Charly was in heaven. Her head was thrown back in abandon and she was totally into what Tyko was doing to her. Tyko was sucking her cock when Charly couldn't hold back any longer and began pumping an unbelievable amount of come down my woman's throat. Tyko sucked it all up eagerly and squeezed the shaft up from the bottom to get the last drops which she licked up, from the hole in the tip, with her tongue. Charly stroked Tyko's head and directed her down to her hot, throbbing cunt which also needed release! Tyko started to suck on the swollen clit as Charly lifted her hips off the bed and spread her thighs wide to give her more access to the eager pussy. She grabbed my wife's head in her hands and moaned softly as she came in a series of spasms until she finally relaxed on the bed. I kept up a long, slow, deep stroke into Tyko's clinging cunt and could feel her getting very wet as she pushed back to get as much cock as possible.

I told her I was about to cum and she responded by grinding her ass into me and flooding my shaft with her warm juices as I pumped cream into her. I didn't want to pull my cock out of her warm, moist pussy but the two of us were momentarily exhausted and collapsed on the bed next to Charly. Tyko looked at me and smiled as she wondered aloud where and how I found such a marvelous sex partner. I changed positions so that Charly was between us and told Tyko how I met her as she put her hand on Charly's half hard penis and still stared, fascinated by the total femininity of the woman and the dichotomy of that massive cock! Charly looked at her and told her that she loved the way Tyko sucked her cock and pussy and guaranteed her that she would be very well treated in a few minutes in return for the extreme pleasure she had just given her.

Charly couldn't wait to suck my wife's pussy and began to play with Tyko's nipples to get her in the mood for a good sucking. She moved closer to Tyko and took her in her arms and soul kissed her while running her fingers lightly over the pussy hair and around the already pulsating pussy lips. Then she moved down and took each nipple, in turn, between her teeth and gently bit them as her tongue ran back and forth over the hard skin. She slipped a finger between the lips of the moist cunt and slid it into the wet hole as she nibbled on the sweet nipples. Finally, she moved down and settled herself comfortably between Tyko's thighs, which were now spread wide in anticipation of the mouth that was going to own her! Charly opened her mouth wide and covered as much of the pussy as she could while running her tongue all over the cunt from the moist hole to the stiff clitoris and then sucking as much pussy into her mouth as she could get.

Tyko was starting to move her hips in rhythm to the sucking and, as Charly slipped a wet finger into her asshole and began to concentrate on the throbbing clit with her lips, Tyko moaned, stiffened her body and came to a shuddering orgasm while holding Charly's head tightly to her pussy. My cock was beginning to stir again as I watched these two beauties having such fun with each other. I hadn't fucked Charly yet and wondered how it would feel to have my cock buried inside her cunt while I jerked off her stiff manhood! I moved behind her and rubbed the head of my penis across her wet cunthole until it was nice and slippery and then thrust forward feeding it in inch by inch. I reached around to the front of her and began stroking her throbbing penis with my hand as I fucked her pussy in long, deep strokes keeping time with my hand. Her pussy felt like heaven itself!

It gripped my thick shaft tightly as it sucked at it when I pulled out to the head before plunging in again. Her throbbing cock was alive in my hand and seemed to respond to my stroking by swelling even more! I wet my hand with saliva and jerked her off so that it would be slippery and sexy. She started to moan and I felt her pussy tighten around my cock and then relax only to tighten again and again! Her cunt felt like a mouth sucking on my member and I knew that I would cum soon if she kept this up. I buried my cock deep inside her hot pussy and let her work her magic!

I heard her gasp and her thick cock pulsated in spasm as she began a series of spurts that must have been at least a cup of jism. As soon as she finished coming, she went right back to the cunt snapping technique she had been using. Her pussy felt like heaven! I could have remained in that mode forever! But, as usual, it couldn't last forever because I was about to come!

Charly felt my cock swell and knew I was ready to let go. This triggered her orgasm and we both came at the same time totally lost in each other! Her cunt sucked at my shaft milking every drop of sperm out of me as we collapsed on the bed and my half hard penis slid out of her pussy with a sucking sound that was very sexy. When we rolled over, I saw how much sperm she had spurted on the bed from her magnificent penis. I never saw anyone pump that much cum in my life and Tyko was amazed to see the puddle on the bed.

We went into the living room to have a drink and relax for a while and, every time Tyko passed Charly, she would grab her half hard cock and squeeze it. She couldn't take her eyes off Charly all the time we were talking and drinking. I told Charly that God created her as the perfect woman just for Tyko and I and Tyko agreed that she was the perfect sex partner. I noticed that Charly's cock was growing as we spoke and Tyko suggested that we go back to bed immediately. When we got to the bed, Tyko lay down on her back, spread her legs wide and begged Charly to fuck her. Charly looked at this delicious woman spread out before her and her massive cock waved in the air as she approached Tyko on her knees. She fit the head of her shaft between the lips of Tyko's hot pussy and slid it back and forth to get it wet and slippery and then started to feed it in inch by inch.

Tyko's eyes were wide open and she gasped as each inch entered her. She looked up at Charly's beautiful face and then her magnificent breasts swaying back and forth as she fucked her and couldn't believe that this gorgeous woman was fucking her with such a beautiful cock! It fit her cunt perfectly and felt wonderful inside her. She reached down and played with Charly's pussy as she was being fucked and the whole situation was too much for her as she couldn't hold back and had a beautiful, long lasting orgasm while clutching Charly's hips to her pussy. All this time, I had been watching this fantastic spectacle and stroking my hard cock. Looking at this absolutely gorgeous woman fucking my wife with such a magnificent penis was the wildest sight in the world. I got up on the bed behind Charly, who was still fucking Tyko and slipped my member into her pussy and began to fuck her in just the opposite motion of the way she was fucking Tyko.

When she was on the out-thrust, I would bury my shaft deep inside her and as she stroked into her pussy, my cock would pull out to the head. This way, she got a pussy full of cock every time she pulled out of Tyko's clinging cunt. We kept fucking like this for about a half hour and Tyko had already had three orgasms and was working on her fourth! Charly started to moan and I felt her pussy clasp my cock tightly as she started to unload her cum into Tyko. Tyko never felt anything like it before! She had never had this much cum pumped into her pussy and she ground her hips into Charly as she came again. I started to pump my cum into Charly just as they finished their orgasms and her cunt sucked at the shaft all the time I was coming. The three of us rolled over and temporarily collapsed.

After a few minutes Tyko got up and brought us drinks from the other room and we relaxed and talked about how great we were together sexually. Tyko asked me if it would be ok with me if she invited Charly to come live with us since we had plenty of room for her. I thought that would be fabulous and told Charly so. She said it was definitely an intriguing idea and she would think about it and let us know. We decided to call it a night and called a cab for Charly. As soon as she left, Tyko ran into my arms, squeezed my soft tool and said that Charly turned her on so much she had to have me now! I lay down on the bed and she sucked me hard whereupon she got up and mounted me.

All the time she was moving her wet pussy up, down and around my slippery shaft, she was talking about what a wonderful surprise Charly was and how much she'd like her cock in her mouth at that moment. It didn't take long for her to orgasm and, since I was no where near coming, we fell asleep in each other's arms.

At breakfast the next morning, I asked Tyko if she has been enjoying our newfound sexual life. She told me that she's never been so much in love with anything before. She thanked me for opening up a whole new world to her and especially thanked me for introducing her to Charly! I asked her what her favorite sexual fantasy was and she told me that she had, since she was a teenager in Japan, a fantasy about having sex with 5 well built, well hung men! She told me that she used to masturbate to this fantasy for years! Her birthday was next month and I decided that this would be her surprise present!


TYKO'S BIRTHDAY PRESENT

The very next day, I went down to a popular sports bar where a lot of pro ball players hang out when they're in the city and picked out a big, good looking guy at the bar. I walked over to him and said hello. As soon as he looked into my eyes, I put him in my power and found out that he was a pro football player. I told him that he was going to enjoy everything that I suggested he try and that he should relax and answer any question I ask with the total truth. I told him that I was arranging a very special birthday party for my wife and I had to have certain information from him to know whether he could be invited. I asked him the length and width of his penis when hard and he told me it was 8 inches long and about 2 1/2" thick. That was perfect! All I needed now was three of his teammates and the party would be set. I told him what I needed and that I would like him to screen his buddies for me to find the perfect three.

jim313
jim313
544 Followers