You're Mine! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then, a large group of guys came in the door and greeted Fred, who was the one I was talking to, and gathered around us. Fred introduced me as a friend of his and took me aside to tell me which ones I should consider for the party. Out of the five names he gave me, I picked three good looking giants who were all hung well according to him. I went up to each, in turn, and made him mine then I took the four of them aside and told them the time, date and place of the party and told them to be on time and they would have an absolutely fabulous evening.

I had told the guys to come over at 9 pm and took Tyko out for an early dinner. We got home about 8:15 and I told Tyko that I rented a very good movie and would like to watch it. We got into our robes and settled down to watch the tape. The doorbell rang precisely at nine! I answered the door and brought the four of them into the living room to face a gorgeous and surprised Oriental woman. They were singing "Happy Birthday" to her as they entered the room. I told her that now I was going to personally introduce her to her birthday present and asked Fred to remove his clothes and let Tyko examine him since he was her present for the night. Fred got undressed and stood before my wife totally naked with his cock just beginning to stir. She looked at him with wonder because of his size and muscular development.

She felt his leg muscles and moved to his solid thighs before taking his rising member in her hands and feeling the weight of his balls. I told Randy he was next and he took Fred's place and received the same examination by Tyko. Jim was next up and was the only black man in the group. He was extremely good looking and displayed a gorgeous rock hard 9 inches which Tyko couldn't resist taking in her mouth. She sucked on the head until I told her she was holding up the line and sent Bob to take Jim's place. Tyko had thrown open her robe and was fingering her clit as she took Bob's thick tool between her lips and licked the head as she sucked him into her mouth. I suggested that we all go into the bedroom and give my wife the best birthday present she could have. She was spread-eagled on her back as Fred kneeled behind her head and lowered his cock to her waiting lips.

She took him into her mouth as Jim settled himself comfortably between her thighs and began to suck her throbbing cunt. Randy was sucking her nipple into his mouth as Bob licked the other one and my wife was in heaven. She was moaning and would stop sucking Fred every once in a while to tell everyone to keep doing what they were doing to her. This went on for about 15 minutes and then I suggested that Jim lay down on the bed on his back and that Tyko should sit on his cock while Bob offered her his thick penis to suck. When Jim's huge black cock filled her pussy to the hilt, I got behind her, greased her asshole with KY and slipped the head of my shaft into her bunghole. She gasped as my cock filled her ass and moaned in ecstacy as she sucked Bob's throbbing member.

She had a huge cock in her pussy, my thick shaft in her ass and Bob's beauty down her throat while Randy was licking and sucking on her nipples as he pulled on his raging hardon. Fred was on his knees watching all this and stroking his cock and pulling on his balls. I told them that the only ones allowed to cum were the ones that were inside one of her orifices and that Fred and Randy have to save their orgasms until they're inside her. Bob was the first one to let go as he threw his head back and pumped loads of cream down my wife's throat. Tyko sucked it all up eagerly and kept sucking him long after his orgasm until Randy told him to switch places and got up and took his spot. Tyko went right back to sucking this new treat and I felt Jim's cock swell even more right through the walls of her rectum as he exploded his juices into her cunt.

Fred helped an exhausted Jim out from under her and immediately took his place filling her pussy with his huge, stiff cock. I was still deep in her ass and could feel Fred's massive member enter her cunt. She was moving her hips back and forth to get as much cock in both her pussy and her asshole as possible and then, suddenly, came in a series of shuddering climaxes as both Fred and I plunged our cocks as deep inside her as possible. With three stiff cocks inside her, she recovered quickly and was soon meeting our thrusts with hers as she continued sucking Randy. It wasn't long before Fred started to moan and mentioned he was getting ready to unload his balls. I was about ready myself and started to stroke with Fred until we both poured loads of cum into her! Randy got caught up in the passion of the moment and pumped cream into her sucking mouth just as I was pumping in her ass and Jim, in her cunt.

She thrashed in heat as cum entered her from all directions and had her second orgasm of the night! We relaxed for a few minutes and then went into the living room for cold drinks and something to eat, besides pussy. As we were sitting around and talking, Tyko asked if any of them liked to suck cock and Bob and Randy mentioned they were bisexual and had had each other a few times. Tyko said she'd like to see one of them suck me and Bob immediately got up, came over and got on his knees in front of me. He leaned forward and took all of my soft penis in his mouth and ran his tongue all around it as he sucked. I felt my cock swelling as he continued working his mouth around it.

As it grew larger, he concentrated on the head up to the glans and began a beautiful sucking motion as if he were trying to draw my cum out into his mouth. I was completely lost in the sensations he was giving me when I felt something brush across my lips and opened my eyes to see a huge, thick cock advancing on my mouth. I opened it and took the head into my mouth and sucked on it while tickling the hole in the tip with my tongue. Bob was doing a magnificent job on my cock and I was totally in a different world! Randy began a slow, steady fucking motion into my mouth and I was in heaven! I reached up and pulled on his balls as I began the same sort of sucking motion that Bob was using on me and it wasn't long before I felt his cock swell as he pumped his cum into my mouth.

I couldn't hold back and started to cum also as Bob sucked up every drop. We finished to a round of applause from our spectators as they took turns fucking Tyko and watching us. My wife was lying back on the couch, comfortably propped up with pillows, her ass high in the air on a pillow and Fred's thick member stroking slowly in and out of her juicy pussy. She told me that she really enjoyed watching us especially while having her pussy so well taken care of by one gorgeous cock after another. I told her that she was Queen for the night and we were there to do her bidding. She had five sex slaves to minister to her every need! She thrust her hips forward to meet Fred's stroke and told us to gather around her and work on every part of her body. Jim stood behind her head and lowered his balls to her mouth as she tilted her head back and took each in turn, into her mouth.

Then , she bent her head back further and took his cock head between her lips and started to suck on it. Meanwhile Randy got on his knees and sucked her breasts and nipples. I ran my finger into her pussy alongside of Fred's massive member and got it good and lubricated with their juices and then slid it into her asshole and finger fucked her in time to Fred's motion. About every ten minutes or so, everyone would move up one position and resume sex. Tyko was getting the ultimate in sexual variety and was in a different world!

Every once in a while, she would stop sucking a cock just to tell us how good everything felt and that we should'nt stop what we were doing! She had three orgasms while we continued working on her through each one and she responded immediately after coming each time! Finally, she asked us to stop for a while as her pussy was getting tired and needed some rest. Five stiff cocks reluctantly left her side and were stroked by their owners as they drank a refreshing beverage.

As soon as Tyko recovered, she led us into the bedroom to start loving her again all at one time! We kept her satisfied in every way until we noticed it was getting light! We decided to call it a day and just before they got cleaned up and dressed, each one, in turn, paid homage to her pussy by licking, sucking and tongue-fucking her. That was a really nice goodbye! After they left, she put her arms around me and thanked me for the most wonderful birthday present she ever had!

We were both so horny just talking about the events of the night that we went to sleep on our sides, in a 69 position, with my tongue in her pussy and my cock in her mouth. After a few hours of sleep, I woke up with my mouth on her cunt and it was a real turn on! I started to nibble and suck on her pussy lips while she slept and it wasn't until I sucked her clit into my mouth and began tickling it with the tip of my tongue that she started to stir and woke up with her cunt on fire and my cock in her mouth! She sucked on the head of my now rock hard penis as I bit down gently on her swollen clit and held it between my teeth as I ran the tip of my tongue back and forth across it's length. She took my shaft deeper in her throat and began to milk it with her throat muscles as she pushed her pussy into my face.

She reached down and held my head tightly to her cunt as she orgasmed! I immediately moved my tongue into her vaginal opening and tried to lick and suck up as much of her juices as I could get. Then, I felt myself letting go and I started to spurt into her mouth as I pressed my tongue deeply inside her pussy. We were both so exhausted that we couldn't even move and fell asleep right away.


CORY

I was walking on the main floor of Bloomingdale's a few days later when I spotted an absolutely gorgeous black woman standing at a counter waiting for a sales person. She was wearing a fashionable mini-dress which showed off her magnificent body to perfection! She had medium brown skin, very large breasts, a fantastic ass, great legs and was terrific looking to boot. I figured she was about 45 years old and just about the most sensuous woman I had ever seen! I greeted her as I walked up to her and, as soon as she looked into my eyes, I made her mine! Her name was Cory. She was married and just out shopping for the day as her husband was out of town on business. I asked her to come back to my place as I wanted to get to know her very intimately. She lowered her eyes and smiled as she took my arm and walked away with me.

As soon as we were comfortably settled in my living room, I told her that I couldn't wait to see her beautiful body without clothes and asked her to undress for me. She had been sitting on the couch and her short dress was high up on her thighs showing off a very sexy pair of legs. She got up and started to strip off her clothing. When she got down to her bra, garter belt, stockings and high heels, she stood in front of me and released the catch in back of her bra. Two absolutely fantastic melons swung into view capped by very large dark brown rosettes with huge nipples! I couldn't resist pressing my face between those magnificent breasts and she squeezed them around my head and I was totally surrounded by breasts. I cupped my hand over her pussy and gently squeezed it. Her cunt lips were already wet in anticipation and I started to suck on her large nipples as I slipped a finger into her orifice.

She started to fuck my finger and I couldn't wait any longer to get to her cunt and had her lie down on the couch as I settled between her thighs and looked at her pussy. It was beautiful! It begged to be sucked! The delicate outer lips were a purplish brown and guarded the entrance to a gorgeous pink opening that was moist and ready for sucking. Her clitoris was standing up about a half inch and would be sensational to suck on. I ran my tongue and lips over her cunt lips and nibbled on them before placing the flat of my tongue over her asshole and licking her all the way up to her stiff clit. I had her pull her legs back to give me full access to her pussy and asshole. She uttered a long low moan as the tip of my tongue entered her asshole and teased it with a slow in and out motion as she met each thrust with her hips. Then I slid my tongue higher and did the same to her pussy hole.

She was getting wilder by the minute and was gasping and fucking my tongue with her hips. I moved higher and nibbled the area just below the clit and above her hole before sliding my tongue over her erect clit. She cried out in passion as soon as my tongue touched her clitoris. I teased it for a while and had her going crazy before I suddenly took her hard clit in my mouth and sucked on it as I ran my tongue back and forth across it's smooth surface. She started a series of low, sensuous growls and clasped my head to her cunt as she flowed in orgasm! I was totally lost in her pussy! She tasted wonderful and smelled even better. I licked up as much of her juices as I could from her pulsating cunt hole as she relaxed and leaned back with a sigh of contentment.

I kept my tongue deep inside her and didn't move for a few minutes to give her time to recover and then tickled her clit lightly with the tip of my tongue until she started to react to the stimulation and lifted her hips higher to get more tongue. I sucked her to three orgasms and, out of necessity, she had to rest and recover before continuing.

We had a refreshing cold drink and I offered her a joint. She loved grass and inhaled deeply as she enjoyed the feeling that was coming over her. She told me that she has been married, for the past ten years, to a successful, white businessman and they lived on Park Avenue in the 70's. In response to my questions, she told me that both she and her husband were bisexual and enjoyed threesomes and foursomes with bi people. I told her about Tyko and told her that she was going to be wild about her when she laid eyes on her and vice versa. She got up to get a picture of Rolf from her handbag and just the sight of her in that black garter belt and black stockings caused my cock to stir again. I wanted to bury my head between those magnificent cheeks and suck her asshole again. She brought me a photo of her husband and I saw a very nice looking blonde guy with a fabulous physique wearing a bikini bathing suit.

I asked her when Rolf would be back in town and she told me he'd be back in a week if not sooner. I told her that she should call me as soon as he got in town and we'd get together for a party. She noticed my cock was stirring and suggested that we go inside and get comfortable again. This time, she lay between my legs and began to work her tongue and lips all over my thickening shaft. The feeling was wonderful and I gave myself up to her completely as she teased me this way for a while and then took the head in her mouth and began to suck it as she ran her tongue back and forth just under the glans. I was going crazy with the sensation she was giving me and asked her to swallow as much of my cock as she could take and fuck me with her mouth. She took practically all of me down her throat and then moved back up while sucking and licking the head before plunging down again and swallowing it whole.

At that moment, her mouth was all that existed in the world for me and I was totally lost in sensation! I felt it in my balls first and then it came rushing up the tube and into her mouth! I pumped come for what seemed like an eternity and she kept sucking on the head trying to get more even as it started to get soft in her mouth. Just at that moment, Tyko walked into the bedroom.

She gasped in surprise seeing a beautiful, black body lying naked between my legs and sucking on my now soft cock. I called her over and introduced her to Cory, who rolled over on her back to say hello. When my wife saw those beautiful breasts and big nipples and that gorgeous face and body, she smiled and took Cory's hand in hers. Cory looked very interested as she looked Tyko up and down approvingly. I asked her to get undressed and join us since I wanted the two of them to get to know one another very intimately. As Tyko stripped off her clothes, Cory was eating her alive with her eyes! When Tyko approached the bed, Cory held out her arms and drew her down on top of her. Tyko's beautiful breasts were pressed against Cory's huge mounds and looked lost next to them.

They began to kiss each other and run their hands over their bodies feeling one another. Then my wife broke their embrace and held one of those massive breasts in her hands and started to suck on the erect nipple. Next, she moved over to the other one and did the same and then moved lower, licking her belly, until she arrived at her Mont de Venus. Cory spread her gorgeous thighs and Tyko slid down between them and looked at the fabulous cunt in front of her eyes. She touched the outer lips with the tips of her fingers and held open the moist, pink vaginal entrance as she leaned forward and slid her tongue into the wet hole and ran it all along the walls of her pussy slowly and sensuously.

She was as deep inside Cory's pussy as she could get and her nose was brushing across the erect clit and Cory was in heaven! She was moaning and writhing on the bed as she completely gave herself up to the beautiful feelings that Tyko was giving her.Then suddenly, she let out a long sigh as Tyko removed her tongue from deep inside her cunt and licked her way up to the stiff clit. Her lips closed over the mini-penis and she sucked it into her mouth while tickling it with the tip of her tongue. Cory had her hips high in the air, pressing her pussy into my wife's face. She wrapped her legs around Tyko's head and grasped it tight to her cunt as she lost herself in orgasmic pleasure. Tyko was totally concentrated on sucking the beautiful pussy before her and kept sucking Cory through the orgasm and brought her to another shortly thereafter.

Cory had been alternately sucking, licking and playing with my cock all through this session and I was hard as a rock and horny as hell. Since my wife didn't seem to want to stop sucking Cory, I moved over behind her and slipped the head of my shaft between her wet pussy lips and fed it into her slowly so she could feel it fill her up. I heard her moan as I reached bottom. I kept it in as deep as possible and then withdrew only about a quarter inch before plunging back in again. It was a great feeling and from her reactions, I knew Tyko was feeling the same. She was still working on Cory's pussy and it wasn't long before Cory cried out as she orgasmed again.

I wanted to fill Tyko's sweet cunt with my juices and started a series of long strokes from the tip of the head to the base itself and she met every thrust with her hips. She lifted her head from Cory's pussy and pushed back into me hard as she looked into Cory's eyes and went into orgasm. Her cunt spasms triggered me and I started to pump cum into her as she was still in orgasm. After my last spasm, my half hard cock slipped out of her pussy and both of us collapsed next to Cory.

Cory was marveling aloud about Tyko's sucking techniques and Tyko was marveling about Cory's magnificent cunt which, she said, she could suck anytime anywhere! I told Tyko about Rolf and that we'd be getting together for a foursome as soon as he returned. Cory showed Tyko his photo and she nodded approvingly as she gazed at the handsome hunk. She looked at me, smiled and said that she can't wait to watch Rolf and I mix it up and Cory chimed in with approval also. I was glad they felt that way since I couldn't wait to work on Rolf but, right now, I asked the girls to 69 while I got hard enough to fuck Cory. Tyko lay down on her back and Cory positioned herself on top and lowered her pussy to my wife's waiting mouth. Tyko's legs were spread wide and Cory lowered her head and looked at the perfect pussy awaiting her.