You're Mine! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cunt lips were already aroused and her hole was wet and glistening as Cory covered the whole cunt with her mouth and sucked it inside as she licked and tongue fucked her. Tyko was doing the same things to her and both of them were lost in pleasure as they worked their way towards heavenly orgasm. The sight of my beautiful Japanese wife and that gorgeous black beauty lost in sucking each other's pussy brought my flacid member to life very quickly and I stroked myself slowly and lightly as I watched the scene before me. Cory lifted her head briefly and told Tyko that she had the sweetest pussy in the world and will suck it for her anytime she wished. Tyko replied that, if she died at that moment and would continue feeling the same sensations forever, she would like that!

The sight and sounds of their mutual licking and sucking alongwith their moans was getting to me and I told them that if they weren't ready to cum that I wanted to fuck Cory. They stopped sucking and Cory took my thick shaft in her hand and pulled me down on top of her as she guided it into her wet hole. I slid in slowly and fed it in inch by inch. Tyko straddled her chest and filled Cory's mouth with pussy as I stroked in and out of her smooth, hot cunt. I told her I was ready to empty my balls into her and, as I spoke, I began spurting cum inside her. Afterwards, I lay on top of her with my cock still buried in her, reluctant to pull out. My head was resting against my wife's back as she offered her hot pussy to Cory's eager mouth and cried out in passion as she writhed in orgasm! Cory kept sucking until Tyko rolled off her and fell back on the bed exhausted.

While we were recuperating, Cory said that she was going to tell Rolf to hurry home because she has a special surprise in store for him that he will definitely love! Tyko made us a light bite to eat and soon after, Cory dressed and went home promising to call us next day.