All Comments on 'You're My Devil, I'm Your God'

by adonis22

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
coffeejunkie88coffeejunkie88almost 11 years ago
Hard to follow

Really annoying and hard to follow. I try not to comment negatively but this was one of the most awful things I have ever read on here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
what language was that? couldnt follow the story...

what language was that? couldnt follow the story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Oh dear. Were you drunk?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
liked it

The story its self was good but you seriously need an editor for your work.

ElderlySchoolteacherElderlySchoolteacheralmost 11 years ago
Are you a native speaker?

If so, it's probably of a version of English I'm unfamiliar with. But I suspect that, like me, you're just someone who writes in a language they love but don't quite control. If this is the case, it is no reason to stop; Conrad and Nabokov weren't native either and did pretty well after all :). However, native or not, you definitely should use a good editor. There are many kind volunteers in this community and I think you should try and contact someone, possibly via the comments to this submission, ideally before publishing the next installment. With my best wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

really? You couldn't get the story edited?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Keep working

There were some errors in the story. You could probably use an editor to help you with additional chapters or stories. If did not find the story awful. If you had fleshed out more of the background story and drawn out the events in the story it would ave been better. Please don't stop writing without giving yourself time to refine the craft. Good luck as you continue to write and remember that most of the people ago comment on your story never had the talent, time, or guts to write one themselves.

diabolicfelinediabolicfelinealmost 11 years ago
Beautifully written

Some of you people are fools. Do you suppose the writer is going to hire an editor for a story for which he (I assume he, given the username Adonis) is not going to get paid? The story was beautifully constructed even if English is rather evidently not the author's first language. The style was very reminiscent of erotic anime. One can constructively suggest to the author that they may need to work on their English skills without being rude.

Lily_of_the_ValleyLily_of_the_Valleyalmost 11 years ago

diabolicfeline, the commenters aren't referring to professional editors, they're referring to volunteer editors, available without charge through this site.

lovelikewinterlovelikewinterover 10 years ago

This story is beautiful and intense. It feels so much like anime and your descriptions paint vivid pictures. Do not be discouraged by any comments on here - you do have a gift for writing and you will only strengthen your English skills by writing more! I want to read more of your work! Please write more :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

come on people. If the writer is not a native English speaker, I consider it a service that he actually tried, NOT TO BE PATRONISING. besides that, liked the plot-based style and use of emotions in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I hated it!!!!!!!

What makes you think anyone wants to read about rape? >:(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
poppy

It's quite riveting and though there were parts I couldn't follow it was definitely interesting and entertaining. I would love to read more of this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous