You're My Devil, I'm Your God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- My cutie! - Kido pulled his free hand to him and kissed him on the temple.

Then his finger slipped inside the body of his brother. Akio flinched, but as quickly as possible leaned back, letting Kido stretch his tight ring of muscle. After a few minutes he added another finger, and Akio moaned softly, his hands clutching his brother's shoulders.

- That's enough. Enough for today - Kido took out his fingers, and then stroked his hardened tummy lovingly. - Let's sleep a little more.

- No! - Akio slightly bent, picked up the member of his brother and fidgeting a little, slowly began to fall on him.

When the big head just entered in his body, Akio groaned and bit his lip. It was much more than fingers, so he was in pain.

- Ooh ... - Kido froze.

The younger brother fell down sharply, taking the member until the end, and dug his nails into Kido's chest, leaving deep bleeding scratches on his body. Staying for a few seconds and adjusting to the feeling of tightness and the heat inside, Akio began to move slowly.

- He ... it's so big ... mmm ... brother! - The boy started to gather momentum, more and more deeply taking the member of his brother, who was moving his hips. - So hot ... inside ...

Kido, without stopping, turned over, and the younger was under him. Kido then spread his legs apart. Now his cock could enter as deep as possible, caressing sensitive parts of his body. Jacking off the firm flesh of his younger brother, Kido gladly watched blushing Akio.

- Do you like it, Akio? - Kido bent down onto his ear, biting his earlobe and strengthening the hip movements.

- Yes, yes, brother! - The boy turned his head and greedily kissed his brother, tongue penetrating inside. - Oh, brother! More!

- How insatiable you are! - Kido took his dick out and Akio looked at him. - Come here!

The senior put the boy on all fours, and entered with a single move. Akio arched his back, and began to move toward him. Kido moved his hands on his cock at the same furious pace, which inevitably pushed them to orgasm.

- Brother, no ... do not touch it ... I am now ... - Akio grabbed the sheets. - No ...

- I want to see you cum. Your face ... - Kido picked up his brother and sat him down on his laps, his cock quickly slid into the hot flesh that is more tightly clutching his head. - Relax a little, baby brother!

- I cannot, I'm ... - Akio arched up in the hands of his brother, groaned, and then sank his teeth into his shoulder.

Hot jets of semen splattered on the bellies of the two brothers.

- Bad brother! - Kido clenched Akio's thighs sharply penetrated his cock up to his ass.

Gradually, his thrusts became ragged and chaotic. Having made a couple of pushes, Kido groaned, and Akio immediately felt something hot pouring inside. Exhausted, the brothers fell on the bed and Kido began to cover with the kisses the face, neck, shoulders of Akio.

- I'm sorry, I'm sorry, baby. I found it hard to hold back. Were you hurt?

- No, - the little boy stood up, and his face was directly above the torso of his brother. - Oh, I made you dirty!

His little tongue was diligently licking cum from the hips and abdomen of Kido, leaving a wet track on the navel, muscles of the abdomen and chest. Akio did not forget about nipples Kido. Incorporating them into his mouth, he enthusiastically sucked each, and then bit a little.

- Well, that's enough! - Kido grabbed his brother's wrist, when Akio grabbed his groin. - We need a break!

The elder brother covered their bodies with a blanket and put his junior to his chest. It was wrong and not normal, Kido understood it, but now it did not matter. Now, when the new day, a new morning came...