Youth Follies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grunted.

"Why did you avert your eyes when I was washing her?"

"What do you take me for, Renu? I'm not going to sneak peeks. I'm not doing anything to anyone without their consent."

She hugged me tight and said, "I love you for being such a decent man."

There was silence for some time. Then she said quietly, "Will you please kiss me again?"

I was suddenly aroused. She would be able to see my stiffness if she looked down. I slithered down till our heads were together. I raised my self on one elbow, bent over and kissed her fully on the lips. She accepted my tongue and we were soon hot with passion. I kissed, bit, and sucked her lips. I adjusted my position and my hands were caressing her back. She was moaning and rubbing her thighs together. I was sure she was wet.

I moved down to her neck and kissed, licked and sucked it. I then raised my head, looked at her and reached for the buttons on her pyjama top. I waited for her signal. She sighed and closed her eyes and closed her hands into fists. I slowly unbuttoned her and spread the shirt open. No bra. She, too, had small pert breasts. Her nipples were erect and hard. I removed her top and threw it aside. I put one nipple in my mouth and bit it, while pinching the other. She moaned loudly and lifted her chest up from the bed trying to push her entire breast into my mouth,

I played with both her breasts till they turned red with my rough ministrations. Then I moved downwards and licked her navel. She whimpered and squirmed. I pulled the draw string of her pyjama bottom and loosened it. She stopped her mewing and looked at me. I cupped her pussy and she gasped.

I rubbed her pussy and said, "Is it OK, my dear?" Her eyes glistened and she nodded her head. I slowly pulled her pyjama down and she lifted her ass to assist me. I looked at her panty and noticed a wet patch. I cupped her again and caressed her pussy. She moaned and pushed her mound into my palm. I drew her panty down and she lay bare – a feast for my eyes.

I caressed her bare pussy, her thighs and traced a finger along her slit. She raised her ass in the air and moaned loudly. I bent down and tongued her. She squirmed and held my head tight to her. I lapped her up and her wetness increased. I spread her legs to have a closer look and penetrated her with my middle finger. She moaned again and clasped her thighs tight, entrapping my finger in her. Soon she relaxed and I slowly pumped my finger in and out. I pushed in further, meeting her hymen. She was mewing at this new experience and the emotions flooding inside her.

I withdrew my finger and her moaned in protest. I thumbed her sensitive clit and she screamed and hit the roof. I kept on softly massaging her clit and she kept on moaning, till she came with a loud cry. I covered her clit with my lips and sucked it at the same time fingering her pussy. I kept her at a high and she came again and again. Spent, her ass hit the bed and she kept on whimpering. My cock was stiff as a board and wanted action.

I spread her legs and shifted between her thighs. I licked her pussy till she was flowing with her juices. I bent her knees and pushed then against her chest. Her beautiful pussy opened up and I lapped up the juices flowing. I moved up and touched her opening with my cock. She looked at me with fear in her eyes.

"Are you ready, my darling?" I asked.

She looked at me and whispered, "Please, Bhaiyya, love me."

I pushed in and my bulbous top entered her pussy hole. She winced and screwed her eyes shut. I let her be for a moment to let her get used to this intrusion. Then I said softly, "Open your eyes my dear, and look at me." She opened and locked her eyes with mine. I pushed in further till I reached her barrier. I rocked back and forth to let her get used to my cock in her. She was wet with her juices. I looked in her eyes and mouthed 'Now' and pushed in going through her barrier.

She cried out loudly as she felt the sharp pain and tears flowed. I stopped till she relaxed and then slowly pushed in till I hit the bottom. My cock was fully in and my balls were touching her ass. I lowered my head and kissed her on her lips and our tongues entwined. Saliva was flowing and she was moaning in pain and pleasure. I slowly started the pumping and she squirmed. Her juices were flowing and my pumping increased. I fingered her clit and her passion was getting out of control. She came gushingly and cried out in pleasure, "Bhaiyyaaaa... Oh! Oh! Ohhhhh!" I increased the tempo as I was also ready for release. Soon I came with a shout and she cried out as she came too. I was so engrossed in ensuring that her first time was enjoyable that I forgot she had no protection and I came in her. By the time I realized the next morning, the deed was done.

We both came down from our highs and I clasped her to me and caressed her back. She was moaning with pleasure and soon we were kissing with abandon. I turned on my back with her on top of me. We kissed and I chewed her lips and our tongues clashed. My hands caressed her ass and she moaned in my mouth as my finger traced her ass crack again and again. She shuddered and pressed her lips to mine and tongued furiously.

Finally she slept in the same position, right on top of me. I clasped her to me and fell asleep.

****** It was becoming light when I awoke. Renu was no longer with me. She must have gone to her room. She returned after shower and a fresh change of clothes. She looked good enough to eat!

She kissed me passionately and said, "Uma is awake and is in the shower."

"Renu," I said, "We have to be very careful. You understand, don't you? Even Uma must not know."

Her eyes told me she understood.

"You know Bhaiyya, she likes you and told me you had brought her to boil last night. She also said that anything could have happened if she had not passed out. I told her how you carried her in and helped me wash and change her. She turned red thinking you must have seen her naked. I assured her my brother was a decent man and kept his eyes averted from her nakedness," she laughed and winked.

"I'll send her in with your morning cup of tea. Then later I'll fix breakfast for all of us." She kissed me again and left.

I took a quick shower and cleared up the mess in the room. As I changed the bed sheet and threw the dirty one in the hamper, Uma came in with my tea. I was surprised at her dress. She wore a male kurta. Kurta is a long shirt which comes up to mid thigh. It has a small slit at the sides and two or three buttons in the front. Being small in height, the kurta reached just below her knees and was very loose on her. She had folded the long sleeves and looked very fetching. Why she wore that and not her normal clothes was beyond me. Probably Renu's doing, I thought. She must have given her my spare kurta from the cupboard in her room.

Uma's eyes were downcast and her cheeks were red. She must know how she must be looking. She held the cup out at me without saying anything. I took the cup and said, "Lock the door, Uma." She looked at me hesitatingly and I smiled encouragingly. She obediently closed the door and turned the key. "Sit down, Uma." She did not move and I put the cup on the dresser and pulled her towards me and hugged her.

"Why are you shy?" I whispered caressing her back. No bra strap. She put her head against my shoulder and was trembling. No reply.

"Are you afraid of me, my dear?" No response.

I lifted her chin up and kissed her on her lips. She moaned. I pushed my tongue in and our tongues played with abandon. She was heaving in excitement. I moved my lips back a millimetre and whispered, "Still afraid?" She blushed and whispered back, "No!"

I resumed mauling her lips and allowing our tongues free rope. My hands went lower on her back and I held her by her ass cheeks. Panty in place. She whimpered as I caressed her ass and traced my finger along her crack. I lifted the kurta from the back and caressed her ass through her panty. Her moaning increased. I put my hands inside her panty directly on her ass and caressed the two lovely tight spheres. She was squirming and I traced my finger on her crack and pushed in till my middle finger was resting on her ass rim. Her legs nearly folded and I had to hold her up.

Kissing her I led her to the bed, raised her kurta, slowly brought it up and removed it. She closed her eyes tight and I made her sit on the bed with her feet on the floor. I pushed her till she lay back and she quickly covered her breasts with her hands. I spread her legs and looked down at her. Still panty clad, she looked ravishing. I went down on my knees between her thighs and put my hands on them. She shivered and kept her eyes closed. I moved my hands on both her thighs in a caressing manner. She was moaning and trembling. I moved my right hand up and cupped her panty clad pussy. She moaned loudly and tried to close her legs, but I was in between them. I massaged her pussy till she relaxed and spread her thighs. Her panty was wet at the crotch. I hooked my fingers in the elastic band and brought her panty down. She whimpered but raised her ass to assist me. Discarding her panty I kissed her pussy lips and she shrieked. I continued licking her pussy slit till she started to relax and accept my tongue in her slit. Her juices started to flow and I lapped them up.

I spread her outer lips with my fingers and her whimpering started. I lightly touched her hole with my finger and she shuddered. I made soft noises with my mouth to soothe her and put my finger in. Her juices were flowing and she was sobbing with pleasure. I pushed in and reached her barrier. I finger fucked her and thumbed her clit. She hit the roof. She raised her ass off the bed and cried out in rapture and orgasmed. She kept on saying, "Oh! Oh! Oh and squirmed her ass and shivered. I got up and removed my clothes. She still had her eyes closed and her hands covering her breasts. I wanted her to suck me. I took hold of her hands and pulled them off her breasts without much effort. She was resigned to whatever I was doing. I pulled her up till she was flat on her back. I put her hand on my aroused cock and she gasped. Eyes still closed.

I straddled her chest but kept my weight on my knees. I took hold of my cock and rubbed it on her cheeks. She moaned when she felt the warmth of my cock on her cheek. Eyes still closed, but her breathing increased. I slapped her cheek with my hard cock and her eyes snapped open. She saw her first cock so close up that her eyes nearly popped out. She gasped loudly. I moved back a bit and said, "Hold it, my dear."

She hesitatingly touched it and then held it. I put my hand on hers and stroked it a few times. I closed my eyes and sighed with pleasure. I removed my hands and she continued stroking. I was hard enough to begin with, but I became harder.

"Kiss it, darling." She hesitated and then lightly touched her lips to it.

"Open your mouth, sweetheart." She did so submissively. I rubbed my cock on her lips and she felt my wetness there. I moved back and she licked where my cock had been. She tasted her first precum.

"Suck it, please."

She looked at me and I nodded at her lovingly. She looked down at my cock, held it and led it to her mouth. She took it in and sucked like any first timer would. Soon she was moving it in and out of her mouth. I did not use force and let her find her own speed and depth. I was pinching her nipples and she was moaning with pleasure. Vibrations caused by her moaning added to my pleasure.

I was ready to come, but I wanted her to come at the same time. I pulled out for a moment, lay beside her with my cock near her mouth and she took it in again. I spread her pussy lips and started lapping fast and furiously. My fingers were creating havoc with her clit. She sucking fast, and my attention to her pussy and clit was making her squirm and shudder.

She was soon reaching the point of no return and so was I. I came with a gush right into her mouth. She was so surprised that she gulped the first spurt and then closed her mouth on my cock as I kept spurting. Then she orgasmed and screamed. As she opened her mouth to draw in her breath to scream out her pleasure she gulped in my come filling her mouth. I kept on spurting till I had nothing left. She drank it all down. I kept the pressure of my finger and lips on her and she kept on moaning.

I took her in my arms and hugged her. I kissed her till her trembling subsided. She quietly lay in my arms. I kept kissing her softly on her cheeks, eyes, lips and ears. After a few minutes I held her chin up till she looked at me shyly.

"Was it Ok? Did you enjoy, my dear?"

She blushed and nodded. Then she added shyly, "I never thought it could be so intense. Thank you."

"This has just started, my dear. Soon we will make love. Will you want that?"

She blushed furiously and said, "I've never done it."

I kissed her and said, "You will enjoy that too. I'll be gentle. OK?"

She nodded.

The knock on the door startled her. Renu's voice came through the door, "Breakfast is ready, Bhaiyya."

I told her I'll be out soon.

Colour drained out of Uma's face. "What will I tell her when she asks what was I doing inside for so long? What will she think of me?"

I held her to me lovingly and said, "Don't worry. She's your friend. She won't be judgemental."

We dressed quickly and left the room.

*****

Uma went to the room she shared with Renu and I went to the kitchen. Renu was busy at the stove turning the eggs. She turned and smiled at me impishly.

"So, it was your doing, sending her in with just a kurta on," I accused her.

She laughed and said, "I told her there wasn't time to iron her clothes as the tea was getting cold. I passed her your kurta. She was shocked and refused to go in only the kurta. I had explained earlier how decent you had been and told her not to worry as you would not do anything she didn't want to. I reminded her she did enjoy her 'dance' with you last night! She went very reluctantly. In her confusion she forgot to put on her bra!"

"You little imp. I should spank you for it."

"Yes, you can. Tell me Bhaiyya. Did she make you happy?"

"You don't really expect me to respond to that, do you? Where is that breakfast you promised? I'm famished."

"No wonder," she commented cheekily and left to get Uma.

They returned to the kitchen. In her confused and worried state Uma forgot to change and was still in that kurta! I enjoyed, both, the breakfast and Uma in the kurta. Renu saw me looking at Uma and winked. Uma, as usual, had her head lowered.

As I was thinking of last night with Renu and this morning with Uma, it suddenly struck me that I hadn't used any protection with Renu. I cursed myself for the lapse. I thought for a moment and came to a conclusion. I quickly changed and told the girls I would be back soon.

I first met a friend and then went looking for a chemist's shop far from my locality. I found one and asked for what I wanted. It was in stock. I picked up a few other items and returned home.

The girls were no where to be found. They were in their room. Renu, probably, pestering Uma to relate all the juicy happenings. I only prayed Renu remembered to keep what we did secret. I spent some time reading. Around lunch time, Renu knocked and entered at my bidding.

"Where did you disappear to, Bhaiyya?"

"Do you know, my lovely girl, last night we forgot to use protection."

She lost colour and tottered on her feet. I held her to my chest and said, "Don't worry. Maybe nothing will happen. But I have got some 'morning after' pills they have been advertising. I checked with a friend studying medicine. He says they're safe to use within 72 hours."

I handed her a dose and told her there should be nothing to worry. She read the instructions on the packet and took it accordingly. She seemed relieved. Then her chirpy self re-asserted itself and she said, "You have been very unfair to me. Uma did something which you never let me do." Touching my cock, she squeezed it. She was game to sucking my cock.

"So, you squeezed all the details out of Uma, did you, you little imp?"

She smiled broadly and winked. "Bhaiyya, she will be willing to go further. You know what I mean."

I told her I was ready to please both of them, and myself too, in the bargain. We got into a vigorous kissing session on the bed and soon both of us were panting. We had to be careful with Uma around, so we stopped. She squeezed my cock and said lunch would be in an hour's time, and no, she didn't need my help. While leaving she said, "I'm sending Uma in with a cup of tea. Of course, there will be no tea, only her," and winked.

I looked towards the door in anticipation and my cock was ready for action. Uma came up to the door and stood there. I smiled and invited her in. She came in and locked the door. She had the same kurta on. She came and sat on the bed and moved nearer. I brought her to me and kissed her. Soon we were busy pawing each other. Her kurta was off, and so were my clothes. I attended to her breasts and she was moaning with pleasure. I cupped her pussy and it was wet and leaking. I fingered her while playing with her nipples.

I brought her hand to my cock and she started stroking it. I went further down and attended to her pussy and clit. She was in the throes of passion and moaning loudly and saying, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" continuously as I heated her up playing with her lips, nipples, pussy and clit. She came hard a couple of times before she lay back spent.

I had bought a packet of condoms, but wanted to ride her bareback. I had those pills as a backup.

I spread her legs, bent her knees, and pushed them against her chest. She looked at me in anticipation, a little fear in her expression. Her pussy opened up and I could see her inner lips and hole. I took my aroused cock to her opening and rubbed on her juices. She was moaning and trembling. I soothed her and pushed in a little. She did not close her eyes and held my gaze. The bulbous head entered the opening and she mewed. I pushed further and met her hymen. She sensed me at her barrier. I waited, looked into her eyes, and pushed in suddenly, breaking her barrier. The pain was short and intense, and she cried out.

I kept kissing her till she relaxed. Then I started the rhythm known to man since the beginning of time. Soon she was mewing with pleasure as I intensified my pumping. I put her legs on my shoulders and as I pumped in she was practically doubled up in half. As my movements became faster, she kept on moaning, "Oh! God, oh! God, oh! God."

I pulled out and she cried out, "Whyyyyy." She was on the point of orgasming.

I turned her over, raised her on her knees and entered her from behind. She moaned, "Ohhhhh!" I resumed the in out motion enjoying her by holding her by her hips and pulling in while pushing my cock in. I caressed her ass and periodically slapped her ass. She moaned at every slap and I started hitting her harder. She was trembling and whimpering. Her ass became red and I caressed it soothingly. She was mewing with pleasure.

I wet my thumb with her juices, spread her ass cheeks, and rubbed my thumb on her ass rim. She sucked in air noisily and looked back at me, her eyes wide open. I held her gaze and continued massaging her hole. She seemed to relax but kept looking at me, and I upped the ante by pushing the ball of my thumb to open up her rim.

She looked at me and bit her lower lip. I looked back lovingly and pushed in further till it was in up to the first joint. The pressure on her rim increased and she whined. With my other hand I caressed her ass cheeks while I twisted my thumb left to right. I pistoned my thumb and slowly entered till it was all in. Now I was pumping both her pussy and her ass.