Youth Follies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon she got used to the intrusion in her ass and tried to relax. I kept on caressing her ass cheeks. I was ready and I wanted her to be ready, as well. I removed my hand from her ass and started flicking her clit with it. She jerked suddenly and whimpered. She was fast approaching the point of no return and so was I. She came with a loud cry of ecstasy and so did I. I was pumping fast and furious inside her and felt my first gush hit her insides. My thumb was also working furiously and so was my finger on her clit.

She came again and again till she slumped on the bed, totally spent. I pulled my still hard cock from her pussy and removed my thumb from her ass. I took her in my arms and caressed her all over. Soon she was breathing normally. I put her hand on my still hard cock and she opened her eyes. She was completely drained. I kissed her tenderly, raised myself up and put my cock to her lips. She sucked it in and tasted her juices. She licked me clean till I became soft.

I pulled out, clamped her to me, and caressed her back till she completely relaxed. We were lying down savouring being together.

I kissed her and said, "Are you happy, my love? It wasn't too hard, was it? I hope you're not hurt."

She hugged me tight and with tears of happiness in her eyes, said, "You have given me so much love. I never knew sex could be so wonderful."

I looked into her eyes and said, "There is still more, my darling," and patting her ass, added, "If you want it."

She looked at me with big rounded eyes, thought for a moment at what I expected, blushed at what she saw in her mind's eye, and hugged me crushingly. This was the answer I was looking for. I kissed her and just lay comfortably with her.

Renu's knock reminded us lunch was ready. After lunch the girls retired to their room for rest and I to mine. I fell asleep immediately.

********

It was late in the evening when I woke up. I went into the drawing room and switched on the news. There is nothing important so I switched it off. But the sound had alerted the girls that I was up and about.

They came out and joined me on the sofa, each on one side. Uma was in a skirt and shirt, and Renu in a jersey and a pair of trousers. I put my arms around Uma and pulled her to me. She was slightly conscious of Renu, but was soon OK, knowing that Renu knew what she had done. I caressed her shoulder and just relaxed with my head on the sofa back. Uma sighed and leaned on my shoulder. She closed her eyes and snuggled closer.

I looked towards Renu and blew her a silent kiss. She did the same, and looking at Uma, who had her eyes closed, put her hand on my thigh and raised it up till it entered the shorts I had on. Soon she was pouching my ball sack and squeezing gently. My cock received a wake up call and started to harden. She kept on squeezing my ball sack and then moved to my cock. I was getting hot. I moved my other hand on Renu's shoulder and lowered it to her breast and squeezed hard. She winced in pain but did not utter a sound. She squeezed my cock hard in retaliation.

I wanted Renu, but it was going to be difficult with Uma around. I whispered softly the same to Renu. She thought for a while and got up. She said she was going to her room to finish her assignment and told me to give company to Uma.

Uma said, "What about my assignment? It'll take me at least 2 hours to complete it. I thought I'll finish it tonight."

"OK," said Renu, "You go and do your assignment now, while I give company to Bhaiyya. Later after dinner, you sit with Bhaiyya while I do mine."

So it was agreed.

Uma left and we waited for a few moments. Renu went to check on her and returned after a while.

"Everything's fine. She's busy for the next 2 hours." She pulled me up and came into my arms. I kissed her and led her to my room. I locked the door and soon both of us were naked. I clutched her and fell on the bed. Our kissing was as intense as it was in the morning. Soon we were panting and wanting more.

I looked at her and said, "I owe you a spanking, remember?"

She looked at me and said, "No way, Bhaiyya."

"Oh, yes, you're getting it. Come over here."

She came submissively. I sat on the edge of the bed with my feet on the ground. I put her across my legs with her ass looking up. I rubbed her ass cheeks for a while and she moaned in pleasure. Suddenly I gave a sharp slap. She yelped in pain, trying to get away, but I held her down.

"No noise, sweetheart, or do you want Uma in here watching you get your spanking?"

She had tears in her eyes. I let her have another one on the other ass cheek. She covered her mouth with her hand and a muffled cry came out. "Please no more, Bhaiyya," she cried.

I caressed her ass cheeks as they had reddened. I moved my middle finger along her ass crack and she shuddered. I spread her ass cheeks and she looked back at me. I rubbed my finger on her ass hole and she flinched. She kept her eyes on me as I massaged her ass hole. Soon she relaxed. I suddenly hit her hole with my finger, hard. Her ass rose up and she cried out. It must have pained her. Tears were flowing. I brought her up to the bed, held her in my embrace, and kissed her tenderly.

She calmed down after some time as I kept caressing her. I fingered her while my mouth got busy with her breasts and nipples. Soon she was wet and ready. I entered her and got down to business. I pumped in and out and she was moaning with pleasure. My mouth was torturing her breasts and nipples and they were sore. She orgasmed hard. I got her on her knees and entered from behind. She moaned loudly and looked back at me with dreamy eyes. I caressed her ass with both hands, my fingers tracing her ass crack. I wet my thumb and massaged her ass hole. She bucked and shuddered. I kept on massaging her ass hole and pumping into her. Her passion was at the peak.

I whispered, "Don't let this worry you," and pushed my thumb about a centimetre into her ass hole. She cried out and looked back. "What are you doing, Bhaiyya?"

"Shhh! Just enjoy the feeling. If it hurts you I will stop."

She held my gaze as I softly twisted my thumb in her hole and pushed in slowly. She trusted me not to hurt her. My thumb bottomed in her ass and she mewed and I slowly pumped my thumb. The stretch on her rim must be discomforting her, but she allowed me to do as I wished. The tempo of my pumping in her pussy and ass increased and she was moaning with pleasure. I fingered her clit and she came with a gush.

I pulled out of her and she protested. I put her hand on my cock and said, "Put it in your mouth, sweetheart."

She sat on my legs and took hold of my cock wet with her juices and kissed it. Then she put it in her mouth and licked and sucked it. I pulled her towards me, sat her on my chest, turned her around till she was facing the other side and pushed her head down. She took my cock in her mouth and started to lick and suck it. Her ass was towards me and I put my mouth to her pussy and started lapping her juices. She was moaning into my cock and increased her movements. I intensified my licking. I pulled her a little towards me and mouthed her clit. She whimpered loudly and buckled back. We both were on our way to coming. She came crying like a banshee and I gushed out into her mouth. She drank me and licked me clean, while I lapped up her juices and twiddled her clit. She was bucking at the attention I was giving her pussy and clit and came again. My stiff tongue in her hole and fingers torturing her clit were too much for her to handle. She was breathing heavily and came once again, drenching me.

She put my half placid cock in her mouth and started working her lips and tongue on it. I licked her pussy and used my thumb to massage her ass hole and softly push it in. She bucked and moaned. We both came once again.

She was spent and so was I. I needed to recover if I was to do Uma later.

Renu lay in my arms and I tenderly caressed her back. She was sated and mewed with pleasure. I patted her ass and asked, "Did it pain you? Hope it wasn't very rough."

She sighed and said, "I was shocked when you first pushed your thumb in. But I knew you would not do anything to hurt me."

"I'm doing Uma in her ass tonight."

"What?" she sounded shocked.

"I think she will agree. You know, I won't force anything on you two without your consent."

She looked at me and contemplated what was going to happen.

I patted her ass and said, "Maybe you should also decide if you want it there or not."

She sat up and said, "No way!"

"OK, your decision. But maybe you can ask her tomorrow how it was before you decide finally."

There was shock, fear, and awe in her eyes. She just did not know what to think.

I kept on caressing her ass and back and she held on to my cock.

"I should go and prepare dinner," said Renu, and she dressed and left.

I put a few bottles of beer in the cooler in case the girls wanted to indulge.

**********

While Renu was in the kitchen and I watching the news, Uma came out stretching her arms.

"Finished with your work?"

"Yes," she replied, adding, "I just need an few minutes to go through it again."

"Good. There's beer in the cooler if you want some."

She smiled gratefully.

"Sit here. I'll get a glassful."

I handed her the glass and put on some soft slow music. I pulled her up and she came into my arms. We swayed with the music and I kissed her, caressing her back. She sighed with pleasure. I was hard against her and she was used to this now. She rubbed her front against it and sighed with pleasure.

"Why don't you go change into your kurta?"

She looked up at me and I squeezed her ass.

"Go....... and don't wear anything under it."

She stared and I pushed her towards the room with a slap on her ass.

"What will Renu think?" she protested.

"Nothing. She knows how it is between you and me. Doesn't she?"

She nodded and left. I switched off the TV and the light. Light from the kitchen was just enough. She was back in a moment, and back into my arms. I handed her the glass and she downed it.

We swayed in place and my cock was rubbing her front. I was excited and so was she. I rubbed her ass as I mashed her lips with mine. I lifted her kurta from the back and lay my hands on her bare ass. She was moaning and squirming with the pleasure I was giving her. Her kurta was up at her waist, my hands rubbing her bare ass, and I saw Renu walk in. She saw us, stopped at the door and quietly watched me caressing Uma's ass. She winked at me. Uma was unaware as her back was towards the kitchen door.

Beer, kissing, and caressing her ass and ass crack was keeping Uma busy and fuzzy with excitement. I slowly pulled her kurta up and removed it. She protested, "Renu......?" I shushed her and said, '"She's busy in the kitchen and there is no light here." Here she was bare assed naked in my arms and Renu a few feet away, ogling at what I had done. I grinned at her over Uma's shoulders.

I pushed Uma down to her knees and pushed my shorts down. She took me in her mouth and started working on it. I was sighing with pleasure and looking at Renu. She was amazed at my audacity.

I held Uma's head to my cock and pumped in and out of her mouth. Licking and sucking released a lot of saliva and she was drooling. With Renu watching I was soon ready to offload my cock. I gave a few furious pumps and then pulled it out, held Uma's hair in my hand and bent her head, and spurted on her open mouth and lips. I pumped my hand furiously and she was licking as fast as she could. Renu was watching all the action with excitement. Soon I was spent and pushed my cock in Uma's mouth for her to lick and clean it.

I signalled Renu to leave, and she did reluctantly. I pulled Uma up into my arms and kissed her. She rested her head against my head as I caressed her.

"Thanks, my darling. Go and clean up now, before Renu comes."

She smiled and left. I knew I had been very naughty, but when Renu came out, I just couldn't resist. Luckily Uma did not learn of Renu watching the fun.

We had dinner after Uma returned. Renu asked for a glass of beer as she sat down for the meal. Both of them demolished 3 bottles and were quite glazed.

After we finished and I helped clear the table, Renu said, "What about my dance?"

Uma said she would be back in about 20 minutes after revising her assignment and for Renu to have her dance. Renu moved into my arms and I started to kiss her and grab her ass. Soon we were huffing and filled with desire. I pulled up her jersey and saw her bare breasts. I put my lips to her nipple and bit it and tugged it. She moaned with pain and desire. My fingers were on the other breast mauling it and pinching that nipple. She was out of control with desire and so I pushed her trousers down and fingered her. I turned my finger up and touched her sensitive spot. She screamed and lifted her up as much as my finger in her allowed.

She came and moaned with pleasure. I kept on pumping my finger and touching her sensitive spot till she was completely drained. I pulled her trousers up and led her to the sofa. She lay back with her head on the back of the sofa. I kissed her and pulled her jersey down. I sat beside her and looked at her tenderly.

So much had happened between the three of us since the evening before. These girls had given me all they possessed without any reservations. They submitted to all my wants. I felt a lot of love for them.

I hoped tonight Uma would offer me her ass. Maybe Renu would also agree tomorrow. It would be their choices.

********

Uma returned and found Renu relaxed with her head on the sofa back. She looked at me and I said, "Too much beer, I think."

I patted Renu on her shoulder and said, "Get up, sleepyhead. How will you do your assignment?" Of course, Renu was not that fuzzy. She smiled at me and said, "I'll manage, Bhaiyya."

She got up, bade us good night, told Uma to take her time and not to be in a hurry to be back.

She left and I pulled Uma to me. We had a kissing session on the sofa with her kurta soon off. I was pawing her breasts and my tongue was furiously in a combat with hers. I moved my hand down and a finger entered her pussy. She moaned and squirmed her ass as my other hand found it. I was fingering her and my other hand was groping her ass. I traced her ass crack and rubbed her ass hole. She moaned loudly and I pushed my middle finger in her ass hole.

She lifted her ass up and I hooked my finger in her pussy to rub her sensitive spot. She screamed and raised her ass as much as she could. She shuddered and trembled with desire. Her eyes were shut tight and she was mewing. She was soon orgasming as I increased my ministrations. She came three times before she crashed down on the sofa, totally spent. She lay like a ragged doll as I tenderly caressed her and kissed her softly on her lips and cheeks.

I lifted her in my arms and carried her to my room. I laid her on the bed and joined her after removing my clothes. I enfolded her in my arms and held her tenderly. She sighed in happiness. I started to kiss her and travelled down to her breasts where I sucked and licked her nipples till they became stiff. I bit them by turns and she moaned with passion. I travelled further down and started lapping her pussy. My finger and thumb were rolling her clit and she was trembling with desire. I held her clit between my lips and pressed hard and pulled. She whimpered and I fingered her pussy. I again touched her sensitive spot and she reacted by lifting her ass up. "Oh! My God. Oh! My God."

I entered her and pumped her pussy while kissing and nibbling her nipples. Soon she was in the throes of passion again.

"Baby, are you ready?" and I patted her ass.

She looked at me with fear in her eyes and said, "I'm afraid. Will it be painful?"

"At first, yes. You will enjoy it afterwards."

She held my gaze fearfully and did not reply. I kissed her and whispered, "Let's try. I will stop if you tell me to. OK?"

She nodded fearfully. I turned her around on her knees and entered her from behind. She mewed with desire and pushed back into me as I pumped into her. I opened the jar of Vaseline and put a glob on her ass rim. I fingered her ass hole and entered it. I twisted my finger and pumped in her ass. Then I pulled it out till only the first joint was in and tried to add the index finger. She cried out, "No! Please." I caressed her ass cheeks and said, "Hush, baby. It will be OK." I pushed the index finger alongside the middle finger and her rim expanded. I flexed my fingers in her ass and she moaned in pain and discomfort.

I pumped both the fingers in her ass and made her ready for the next step. My pumping in her pussy kept her in throes as I paid attention to her ass. Then I applied more Vaseline to her ass hole and she flinched. I shushed her tenderly and pushed in a third finger. She cried out in pain and sobbed, "No! no! no! Pleeeeaaase!" I stopped all movement in her ass but kept slowly pumping in her pussy. Slowly her sobbing stopped. I caressed her ass till she stopped trembling.

"Shall I remove my fingers, baby?" My attention to her pussy intensified. She was mewing in pain and pleasure.

"Baby, shall I continue?" and slowly pumped the fingers in her ass. She looked back at me, tears down her cheeks. I wiped the tears with my other hand and caressed her cheeks.

"Baby?"

"It is painful. I am feeling filled up. I feel very stretched. Oh! Goddddd!"

I kept silent but slowly pumped her ass and her pussy, just to let her know I was still there.

We were silent for some time. I intensified the pumping and she moaned. I flexed the fingers in her ass to widen the hole. She responded by flexing her rim.

"Please wait."

I waited, while pumping in her pussy. With my other hand I pinched her clit and she mewed in ecstasy. I kept on pinching and pulling her clit and pumping in her pussy. Then she whispered, "OK!"

I flexed my fingers in her ass and pumped them. "Shall I continue, my darling?" She nodded.

Slowly I intensified the pumping in her ass and she started to push back slowly. Time go to the next step. I pulled out of her pussy and removed my fingers from her ass, leaving a gaping ass hole. I applied Vaseline liberally to my aroused cock and on her ass hole, pushing some inside.

She was trembling in anticipation of pain. I caressed her ass and brought my tip to her hole. She flexed her rim tight. I caressed her rim with my tip and pushed in. The bulbous tip forced open her rim, stretching it to the maximum. She cried out in pain. I stopped all movement and caressed her ass till she quietened. I slowly pushed in and the bulbous head passed her rim as she kept moaning and crying, "Oh! No! Oh! No!" and kept shaking her head.

I stopped again and started to pull out. She looked back with her tearful eyes that showed so much trust and whispered, "It is painful, but don't stop." Then she nodded at me to go on. I loved her so much at that moment. I pushed in slowly. She flinched, but held her gaze on me. Eventually, I hit the bottom and rested. I caressed her cheeks and wiped her tears away. Then I slowly pulled out till only my bulbous tip remained inside. I then started pumping in her ass. She was shuddering but gamely continued. She became used to my movement in her and started to push back as I pumped in.

Soon we increased our tempo. I fingered her clit and pussy turn by turn and she was turning on. I grazed her tender spot and she cried out in passion, "Oh! Yessssss!" I was ready to explode. I intensified fingering her clit and pussy to get her off along with me. Her pussy was getting wetter and wetter and she was getting close. I pumped furiously in her ass as I was going to explode, fingered her sensitive spot hard. I gushed out into her ass and she screamed out her orgasm. I kept on pumping till I was spent. I let my cock become soft before I pulled out. She collapsed on the bed with me on top of her. I kissed her neck and back for her courage, and caressed her. She whimpered in pleasure.