All Comments on 'Zahara: An American slave'

by Nicola_Italia1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
I hope...

...this is the beginning of another Hot series!!!!!

I love your imagination. Another great story ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Bubbling start...

...I look eagerly forward to a sizzling sereis

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Very Arousing

What an incredibly erotic story. Thanks for the very enjoyable read!

john 21john 21almost 20 years ago
FANTASTIC

very enjoyable looking forward to some more of the same

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 20 years ago
Once again, Nicola has taken a newt wist--

Nicola has taken a tragic story, and made it while sad, extremly arrousing--and captivating---she always leaves me extremly excited--I can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Okay...

The writing was on par, if not a little lacking in sexual vocabulary. I understand the pressures of writing "lemons", myself being a yaoi fanfictionist a couple of years ago.

As a side note (And I say this from one African American to another) the subject of slavery in this sense left me with a bit of disgust and a tinge of "what the hell?" While I'm sure rape did occur on the slave vessels, there was also rampant disease, fear, and suffering. Most slaves were kept in separate quarters men from the women, and many more were malnourished to the point of death. I found it hard to cling to eroticism with my knowledge of what actually happened on those slave ships so pungently scenting what otherwise would have been an excellent story. I understand you may not be as sensitive to the subject, but many of us still are, and I hope you will hold this in your thoughts and not perceive any malice in my response.

Well done though sister, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
absolute perfection

please take this in the spirit with which it is intended.

your writing is flawless and effortless. thank you for sharing.

it is the words like "cunt" and the vulgarities that stand out. the naughty stuff seems pasted in.

Funny that you would use such a gift in such a way.

it is glorious, regardless. my thanks.

wow. really.wow, what a writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was something new,different,out of the box.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNicola_Italia1@Nicola_Italia1
My twenty novels are available on Amazon: The Sheik and the Slave The Tea Plantation The Sheik's Son The Reign of Love and Chaos Love in the Valley of the Kings The Three Graces The Boston Girl Seasons of Love The Vaudeville Star The Beauty of St. Kilda The Savannah Stargazer...