All Comments on 'Zoie Doulos'

by ZoieDoulos

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More!

Very nicely written. The characters are superbly developed and there is a really nice tension to the plot and situations. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A fine tale

I really enjoyed this nicely-paced and well-written piece. Thank you for bringing it to us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So glad..

.. to see that you are writing and posting stories again. I must say that I often check back and look at your profile for new material. Your stories were the first I ever read relating to BDSM and you made me fall in love with it. Love this new story and Jared is as spectactularly dominant as ever. love jacinta xxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Delicious.

Enjoyed the story very much. I want it to continue.

K

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I am left wanting to hear more about J and J! Hope you continue sharing their stories with us!

PassingPassingabout 13 years ago
Breathtaking

One of the most beautiful pieces I have encountered in a long time. It is definitely a favorite.

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
AWESOME?!!

what you have written here ... i am at a loss for words to express how awesome it made me feel. all i can hope is that you plan to continue this journey; i am eagerly waiting for "Zoie's" training.

i can relate to "zoei's" need to submit, and uncertainty of how far she can go, and that is what makes it such a wonderful story for me.

ParadoxxxParadoxxxabout 10 years ago
A Marvelous Piece

This really is a remarkable story. While much of the "activity" that you describe is not particularly unique in BDSM literature [i.e., jade being naked under her clothes, playing with her in public under the table, fucking in various positions and orifices, etc.], The story is lifted out of the realm of run of the mill BDSm and put in the context of a deeply loving D/s relationship that gives it an intensity that is unusual and lifts it to a different level. And, zoie's [your?] place in that relationship, her intense, carnal responses mixed with uncertainty, embarrassment and a [sometimes seemingly distance] sense of observation *does* make this a very unique piece of literature. I'm looking forward to seeing what, or who, comes next [pun acknowledged!].

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

One possibility of dynamic that isnt as accessible for me to see, personally, in most stories is one that I find helpfully experienced in this one. Jared's decisions in the last scene created the feeling that he was very fair to both girls. He was appropriately partial to and less dominantly inhibited with Jade, and that painted the portrait that he was indeed as much jade's as she was his. His asking more of her than of Zoie wasn't just due to difference in experience level. I felt like he was sharing enjoyment with jade while he was merely giving Zoie an experience.

There was a barrier feeling of exclusivity and I loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous