Controlling My Personal Assistant

Story Info
I take on a new PA and suggest some improvements to her.
2k words
4.45
36.3k
40

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 06/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg

I'm interviewing for a personal assistant, my last one has gone on maternity leave so the job may not be permanent. I hate interviewing, how can you tell if someone is going to be able to do the job in a twenty minute interview? I read their CV's which did not do a lot to differentiate one from another. One girl had done everything in every situation, she would probably be perfect.

I called the first one in, a pleasant middle aged lady, who would probably do a good job. The second an attractive big busted lady with a low cut blouse, she was the one who looked perfect on paper. She was not for me.

The third was an eighteen year old with little work experience. She did not interview well, nervous, insecure and not expecting to get the job. I liked her and she was good with computers, in fact better with computers than people. I could work with that.

In short, the following day I offered her the job by email.

Marie

I sat in this room with four other older women, one with boobs that any man would employ. They all had more experience and were better qualified than me. When big boobs came out with a big grin on her face and more cleavage showing than when she went in I decided to go. I was called in before I could escape, he was standing at his office door looking at me, I froze. He looked so big, so strong, so in command.

I went into his office as told, I could not walk out. I sat in my skirt and top, knees together and hands holding my bag in my lap. He seemed quite nice, reassuring and friendly with some sort of power emanating from him which was affecting me. I was having difficulty speaking, I made such a mess of the interview I went home and cried.

I was stunned to read the e-mail offering me the job. Yes, a job at last. I was sure big boobs would get it, I think she was too. I giggled to myself, at least now I know he's not a tit man; something to my advantage.

I was terrified as I walked in on the first day, wearing a new twinset and trying to look like the perfect PA. Mr Bremner was dressed quite casually, he sat me down and explained my duties, my new twin set was probably a bit over the top.

Greg

Marie came to work looking very efficient, but we worked out a dress code which was more casual and we settled into a good working relationship. She was very pliable and willing, she was not a doormat she would argue back if she thought I was wrong but in the main she was dutiful and subservient.

She insisted on calling me Mr Bremner despite my telling her to call me Greg. We had a relationship, more than boss - employee but not quite friendship. I worked hard at building her confidence and in many respects she was becoming the perfect PA, receptionist and secretary.

Marie

I love working for Mr Bremner, he is fantastic, I am in awe of him. He is so in control and powerful. He is everything I am not. I am weak, insecure and nervous. Having said that I feel much more confident around people and in many ways more self confident in general. Mr Bremner has done that for me.

That is why one evening after work, when he took me for a meal to celebrate some deal or other. I had a little too much wine, perhaps more than a little.

"Please sir, will you look after me?" I blurted out, then nearly died of shame. "I'm sorry sir."

"What do you mean by that? I do try to look after you."

"Yes sir I want more looking after, if you will, please." He smiled at me and put his hand over mine. That made me feel less jittery.

"You have had a lot to drink, and I am flattered, I like looking after you but as much as I am complimented and like the idea we must discuss it when we are both sober. Set aside tomorrow afternoon for a team building exercise.

Well this is it I have been thinking about it and now it is out. Tomorrow I will be unemployed or something else. I know it will never be the same.

The morning was a bit difficult but at lunchtime I went into the loo and changed. I stripped off completely, put on sexy knickers, stockings and high heels over the top of this a wraparound dress.

I don't need a bra, my little B cups stand up on their own. I hope I'm right and he's not a tit man! I touched up my makeup and hair and at the set time I knocked on his door. "Come in," he shouted.

I opened the door and walked in, while I was standing in front of his desk, my hands behind my back. He took some time to look at me. "Do you stand by what you said last night or do you want to forget it happened?" he asked. Hell, I stand by every word.

I was panicking inside. "I stand by every word, I want you to be my sir, sir," I dropped my dress which I had been holding closed, hoping he liked what he saw.

"Tell me exactly what you expect, How do you want me to look after you?" he asked.

Not the reaction I wanted from him seeing my near naked body. "You are so commanding in a quiet way and I am so in need of someone to lead me." I want him so much. I don't know what I want apart from him.

Greg

The power of suggestion, in the weeks that Marie had worked for me I had used my skills in suggestion to persuade her to be more confident. I also used my skills to put other ideas in her head. She was selected because I could see that she was a natural. I could not make someone do what they would not do. Really I was just helping her to do what she wanted all along.

"Come here my sweet and kneel by me." She walked around the desk, a tad unsteadily on those heels. She knelt down and put her head on my leg. I stroked her hair. We remained in this position for quite a while. "Put your dress on, we are going to my place," I quietly instructed.

Marie

As soon as he said 'my sweet' I felt totally under his control.

We arrived at sir's place, a detached house in a posh area, very nice. I was nervous, I was standing in the centre of the lounge wondering what would happen next. "We must set some boundaries, at work nothing changes when I call you Marie you are you. My worker, friend and companion, my efficient PA. My Sweet and you will do as you are told. You will move in here, take your dress off."

It took me a few seconds to realise it was an order. "Yes sir," I dropped it to the floor. I was standing there in my knickers, sir came up to me and ran his finger around my areola occasionally touching my nipple. He moved to my other nipple and repeated the process. I didn't move, bits of me did, my nipples poked out and my pussy lips were engorged.

I was quite literally petrified, I could not move, I stared at a picture on the wall opposite. He stroked my long hair, so gentle, moving it down my back. He ran his hands over my shoulders and kissed my forehead. He was whispering to me, I was feeling more relaxed, in fact I was feeling wonderful.

Greg

I had helped her to relax and she was now in a pliable state. Marie is quite beautiful in her way, gorgeous thick dark hair which almost reached her arse. Her solid little tits her slim stomach and tidy belly button. I loved her neat bubble butt and long legs.

I ran my hands over her lovely knicker covered bum before moving to her knicker covered pussy. Her puffy pussy lips were pushing against her knickers presenting a slightly damp though pleasing camel toe. "Are you ready, my sweet?"

"Oh yes please, sir, please take me, have me," she begged. Please note my suggestion had only got rid of her inhibitions and was not making her do anything against her will.

"Good, then come with me," I led her by the hand to my bedroom where I stood her near the bed. "Put your hands behind you," I held her head and kissed her lips, first gently and gradually more passionately, she was kissing me back. I moved down, kissing her neck, shoulders and of course tits. I massaged her bum as I sucked her nipples prior to again rubbing her pussy, her knickers were much wetter now.

"Sit on the bed my lovely," I knelt and removed her shoes, and then carefully rolled her stockings down. Standing up "Belt," I quietly told her as I removed my tie and started on my shirt buttons. She took my belt out of my trousers, I nodded to her and she undid my fly, taking my trousers down.

She knelt and removed my shoes, socks and trousers before sitting back on the bed. My boxers were tented as my cock inside them was pointing directly at Marie's face. She looked from my cock to my face and smiled. I nodded again and she took my cock out and kissed the end, putting her tongue in my tiny slit.

Marie

Oh my lord, I was embarrassed and turned on when he rubbed my pussy through my soaking panties. Taking my shoes and stockings off my eyes never left his, while his never left my soaking panties, I was blushing so was glad he was looking where he was.

Having his cock pushing his shorts out directly at my face was so tempting so it only took a nod and his sweet cock was in front of me. I only played with the end, kissing and loving it at first, obviously this was my first encounter with his cock, his quite large and beautiful cock. I have watched girls sucking cocks on the internet so I have an idea of what to do but I don't think I can swallow it like some girls do.

I took it in and out going deeper each time, using my hand on it as well. He held my head, please don't force it into my throat. He lifted me, kissed me on my lips. "Get your knickers off and back on the bed, open your legs," I lay back with my legs spread. "Spread your cunt lips, I want to have a close look and smell it." He knelt down with his face between my legs close to my pussy. My smelly wet needy pussy I was blushing again and my vulva and clit were puffed up. I could not help myself I spread my pussy lips so he could see deep into it.

"Play with your clit and put fingers in your pussy," he was making me masturbate while he watched, his nose inches from my pussy. He had me doing this while he just watched. "Are you on the pill?" he asked me.

"Yes," I managed to reply. He held my hands in one of his and tugged them above my head. I lay there helpless and very near to orgasm and feeling sensational. With his other hand he pushed his cock into me, the full length into my hungry hole. My orgasm was almost immediate and superb.

Greg

She's on the pill so I stopped her playing with her cunt and fucked her, legs round me she came at once. I carried on, holding for as long as I could and she had another climax before I did. I let her arms go and they instantly wrapped around me, she held me there as I went soft and our juices ran down my balls.

To be continued...