All Comments on 'Zombie Apocalypse Ch. 04'

by indianfire

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
thank you

Well first off I am very sorry to hear about last year. You are doing the right thing by taking one day at a time. I love your story and hope to read the next chapter soon. You are doing a great job developing all of the characters and I cant wait to see what happens next.

DG

ILienBagbyILienBagbyabout 11 years ago
So Nice

to have this fine story teller back,writing again here at Literotica. Clearly differentiated characters, easy dialogue and just enough suspense to keep us reading and anticipating the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow, I love it so far!

I understand the girls confused feelings, she doesn't know what shes looking for, nor should she at this point. But what I really like about your story is the organised response and logical actions taken by the cast of characters. Most zombie stories are so filled with dumb people reacting illogically putting themselves into improbably poor positions just so that some can get eaten!

Wondering how you are going to resolve the romantic relationship vs the need to jump ahead to their first port call. I'm thinking she either settles in with Finn for a while until then or gets mad at them both and shuts them both down until having to confront her feelings when the go into danger.

Wonderfull job so far! Please keep writing! You have talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Want more!!!!

I've been looking for a good long zombie series to read but haven't found any, this really seems like the start of one, please continue!!!

beezlebubbeezlebubover 8 years ago
??

I just saw this story and am wondering why the author abandoned it. It could have turned into one of the better long stories here. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Are you ever going to continue?

This is an amazing story are you ever going to continue?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Please continue this story.. You built it up perfectly please don't leave us hanging.. This story has the potential for something as long running as The Walking Dead.. Please continue it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More!

When will there be more to the story? It’s so good. Please let me know jimmyhmmnd@yahoo.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous