All Comments on 'Zombies in The White House'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Usual utter trash

Moron drooling out trash... Can't seem to help himself... just drools out the words

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Complete Bullshit!

You have written some stupid shit in the past, but this is by far ur worst yet! All of the American assholes who pass judgement on President Bush make me sick! He didn't exactly have the easiest time in office and had to make extremely hard choices. My question for you is what the fuck would you have done if you were in his shoes? Don't judge him that way. No man is perfect including the new president. He will make mistakes, he has already made a few. Will you judge him as harshly? My advice to you is stay away from political stories and go back to writing your usual boring ass crap, fucking fat women and men up the ass!

Kim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The author must be a retard

This 'story' must be the worst pile of crap published on Literotica.

Much as I disliked / disagreed with Bush, he was pure genius compared to the author - who has the talent of a rock and an ego the size of the planet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What, you actually READ these?

Me, I just have a rule that whenever I see that Samulex has "written" another one, I just go it, scroll down, rate it at 1 star, and go on my way. Gets the message across, takes only 3 seconds, and I don't have to suffer through his drivel. Win-win.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Funny

Ha ha ha, this story is hilarious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What the hell is this?

What is this? there isn't even sex! I look at this and want to puke! Dude this fucking sucks ass!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wtf is this?

Seriously, what is this? This isnt erotica, it doesnt belong on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Brilliant Story.

this story was brilliant! don't listen to the idiots who've written otherwise. you're very, very funny:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ha

ZOMBIE Condoleeza FTW!!!! I'm just thanking god that there was no sex involved in this story, either due to the necrophilia or the GW Bush bit. Honestly don't know which would frighten me more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
this sucked

wtf was this?? this story wouldve been great IF sex was involved..um this is the whole POINT of literotica, posting sex stories..dumb shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It really sucked big time ,what a waste

It was awful and made no sense at all and was a waste of time,dont write any more stories at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Stupid Fucking Bullshit Story

This story sucked big time .And made no fucking sense at all.This so called writer is a disgrace to the writing profession and makes me ashamed to be a writer .He should get a job as a towel boy in a massage parlor ,but even that would be a challenge for him !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
DONT WRITE ANYMORE STORIES PLEASE !

WHAT A PIECE OF CRAP! IT SOUNDS LIKE IT WAS WRITTEN BY A COMPLETE MORON ! AND WAS A WASTE OF TIME ! DONT WRITE ANY MORE STORIES

TheMathias456TheMathias456about 11 years ago
Brilliant

I loved it, sums up George W. Bush in pretty much every category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Who Cares !!

Totally worthless reading ! It was totally a waste of time !Dont write any more stories at all.

jbTheREALESTjbTheREALESTover 4 years ago
what is this shit

this story dont Make NO SENSE AT ALL, WHAT THE FUCK AM I READING, and its like being narrated by George W BUSH ZOMBIE GUY? you had to be on smoking some shitty ass reefer to write this shit, what a nightmare thinking back to a suck ass president

PrimandPinkPrimandPinkover 3 years ago

Wow so much hate. This is a pleasant contrast to your other writing, Samuel. Really liked it. You have a way with words and obviously the people who are hatetrolling your stories feel threatened in some way by it. It would be cool if this was made into a full novel!

I don't particularly love or hate GWBush, but anyone saying "he had it hard" is obviously white and/or doesn't realize just how awful Bush's policies were for basically any nonwhite nonhetero person. But we won't get into politics. This story was interesting and had plenty of humour. My only suggestion would be to make shorter paragraphs. For me it's easier to read 1-2 sentence paragraphs that have more dialogue so I can gage the action than 4-5 sentence paragraphs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...