Layover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kicky1000
kicky1000
852 Followers

"What?" I was playing dumb.

"You know. When I sucked your cock on that flight to Cincinnati. You really liked it, didn't you?"

"Yes," I said. "It was great."

And in a flash the blankets were on the floor, and he was on my bed, and my dick was being rubbed lovingly against his facial stubble, after which he sucked it all in. Man did this guy suck good cock. He was driving me up the wall. And he liked it so much. He was moaning and crying and gasping all the time he was sucking me. Then he lifted his face off, and I saw that he was staring into my eyes.

"I wonder what it feels like" he wondered.

"What?" I was almost afraid to ask.

"You know. To have a cock up your ass. I wonder what it would be like to have a big motherfucker like this up my ass. I bet it would really be interesting. I bet it would even feel good," and before I knew it he was straddling my waist and lowering himself onto my upturned stick. I didn't protest. I let it happen.

"Man. That's a big motherfucker," he said, but he was not going to let that stop him, he kept pushing and sitting and rising and licking his hand and wiping the saliva on my dick and pushing down again, and now little by little I felt it was going in. The walls of his ass were clutching my stiff dick, and he was starting a rising and sitting motion. I began to raise my hips up to his asscheeks to help him.

"Oh, man," he said. "This feels so fucking great. I love it. I love your big dick in my ass. Oh yeah man. Oh yeah."

After a few minutes of this, I felt him reaching around my body and rolling the two of us over, so that now I was on top of him, lying along his back.

"Fuck me, man. Fuck me. Fuck me."

I fucked him. And it was really great. I mean I'm an ass man, and this was a great piece of man-ass. What more could I want?

"I'm fucking your hot hole," I told him. "My long dick is way up inside you, way up inside your hot asstunnel. Do you like it?"

"Oh yeah man. I love it. I love it. Fuck me. Fuck me. And he started moving his ass with such exuberance, that he almost knocked me off him. But I hung on and rode him for all he was worth. What a great fuck.

"Oh fuck. I'm gonna come. I'm gonna come." I told him.

"Shoot it into me," he told me. "I want to feel your hot cum inside me. Maybe I can get pregnant, and maybe between Joyce and me, one of us will have a little girl. Fuck me. Shoot your load into my hot ass."

"AAAAAGGGHHHH" I screamed as I blasted out into his masculine womb. Wouldn't it be funny if he actually did get pregnant? What a blast. Would they make me pay child support?

He squeezed his asswalls around my softening dick, and wouldn't let me withdraw until he shot his own load. His channel clutched at me, as he raised his hips and reached his left hand under and jerked himself to completion. He screamed, as I had, as his seed shot out onto the sheet. Wow!

We both got up and went into the bathroom and got into the shower together. "Thanks, man," that was really great. "I loved having your dick in my ass. Did you like having your dick in my ass?"

"It was great," I told him.

"100% virgin," he assured me. "You're the first."

"It was great," I assured him.

We both dried off and got into our own beds, mine near the window and his closer to the door. I had had a great sexual release, and in a few minutes I fell fast asleep.

"Are you awake?"

"No. Go to sleep."

"Don't you want to do it again?"

Jeez. This guy was a real pest. I just wanted to get some shut-eye now.

"Please," he said. "Just one more time. Please." He did not even give me a chance to refuse. In a second the blankets were on the floor and his mouth was around my dick, which was getting stiff again, and in such a short time. Well. If he wanted it that bad........

When he got me good and stiff he lay down on the mattress, and raised his long legs in the air. He was in a 'z' position. "I want to try it this way," he told me. "I want to look into your eyes, while you're fucking me. Okay?"

"Okay," I said. I liked that position too. I fed it into him and began to fuck. "MMMMMMMM" he crooned, obviously enjoying it. "MMMMMMMMM. MMMMMMMM. MMMMMMMM. Fuck me, daddy. Fuck me."

"I'm fucking your hot ass. My big cock is up inside your hot ass. You like it?"

"I love it. I love it," he cried. And suddenly his hands which had been pressing down on my buttocks grabbed my face and brought it to his in a hot man/man kiss. There was tongue. There was saliva. There was more tongue. It was great. And the whole time I was pounding into his ass, and his heels were touched against my buttcheeks urging me ever inward. I couldn't take too much more of this. "AAAAAGGGHHH" I cried and shot another load into his hot rectum.

I put my palms on the mattress to raise myself off him, to give him room to reach between us to jack off his own hard member, but he didn't.

"Don't you want to shoot?" I asked him.

"Not right now," he told me. "I just like having your cum inside me. I wish I could have a gallon of it."

"I'm afraid that's it for the night," I said. I pulled out and walked into the bathroom to wash up. He followed me.

"That was fantastic," he told me. "Didn't you think it was fantastic?"

"Yes, it was fantastic," I assured him.

I went back and remade my bed and climbed in. I turned toward the window and closed my eyes and willed myself to sleep, as I heard him climb into his own bed.

"Are you awake?"

Oh, no. What the fuck did this guy want from me?

"No. No more. I'm all fucked out. That's enough."

"But just one more time. I was thinking maybe spoon position."

"Go to sleep," I yelled at him. "Leave me alone."

"Please," he persisted.

"I can't," I said.

"Please. Please."

"You fucking pest," I screamed at him. "Leave me the fuck alone. I'm sorry I ever let you have my dick in the first place. You're like a leech. You latch on and don't let go."

That seemed to do it. He finally let me fall asleep. In the morning we both got dressed in silence, and took the van to the hangar and boarded the return flight. We sat side by side on the trip back to Chicago, and neither of us ever said a word. I guess I had hurt his feelings. But jeez. Enough is enough. Maybe it was better not to be speaking than to be physically stalked all night long.

And then I didn't get him as a co-pilot for a very long time. One day I ran into a fellow pilot in the airport, Jim Campbell, and he ran over to me and said "Hi, Hilton."

"Hi, Jim," I said. "What's happening?"

"Did you ever have that guy Cal Sutton as a co?" he asked me.

"A couple of times," I told him. "Why?"

"Well, I had him last week on a flight to Sacramento, and the craziest thing happened."

Dare I ask?

"What?" I dared.

"Well, we got up to the hotel room and I got into bed, and damned if the guy doesn't crawl into bed with me and start sucking my cock. I mean the guy has a wife and kids just like me. My first instinct was to ball up my fist and give him a bloody nose, but all of a sudden I realized that this was just a great blowjob. Maybe the best suckjob I've ever had, so I gave in and let him suck."

"Wow!" I said.

"And that wasn't the end of it. Before I knew it he was sitting on my dick which was in his asshole. I never thought I'd ever do that kind of thing. Now I know why you guys are gay. It was so hot and tight. I came like a maniac."

"Wow!" I said. I really didn't know what else to say.

"And it would have been all right, but the guy tortured me all night long. He kept wanting to get my dick into his mouth and ass all night long. He was a fucking pest. It was really great, but I hope I don't get him as my co again. The guy is exhausting. Did he do that to you?"

"Yes," I admitted. "He's a pest, all right, but he is a great fuck."

"Yeah," he nodded. We shook hands, and he dashed off to get a taxi.

And the months were passing, and I was very, very busy, and not getting much, and I was horny as hell, but I had all these late landing flights and couldn't go into town, and I couldn't even jerk off with my co in the room.

Just when I was thinking I would go crazy if this went on much longer, I got onto a plane, a flight I was taking to Des Moines. I walked into the cockpit, and there in the co-pilot seat was my good friend, Cal.

"Cal," I said jovially. "Glad to see you, man."

kicky1000
kicky1000
852 Followers
12