The House Sitter

Story Info
A black girl has a sensual encounter with a white man.
1.8k words
4.26
84.5k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela Walker walked up the concrete walkway, carrying her two bags. In one bag was her laptop, the other her lunch. The black twenty-three year old stopped at the door to the simple one story house. 'Now what was that combination the realtor told us?' she thought to herself. Angela stared at the combination lock that contained her key. '9-8-9-8. That should be it.' Angela punched in the numbers on the small keypad and pushed the open button. The lock popped out of place with the key attached to it. With a grin, Angela unlocked the door to the home she would be house-sitting for next five hours. She set down her bags and went back to her compact car to get her table, chair, and arrows signs. Angela placed the arrow signs at each end of the block. She went from room to room inside the house turning on lights, opening blinds, and doors. Finally, she came back to the front room of the house and set up her table. On one side were brochures about the auction, a sign-in sheet, and her tally sheet. At the other end of the card table Angela put her laptop. While it warmed up, Angela dug in her bag for her poppy seed muffin and took a large bite. "Mmmmm." She wiped the crumbs from her full lips and checked to see if there were any wireless networks nearby. There were three. "This is great. Now I won't be totally bored ." Angela managed to connect to a default wireless network. She signed into her hotmail account and began to check her messages. Angela had heard about this job from her mother. The pay was great, $75 every day for 3 days. All Angela had to do was house-sit while people came in and looked around at the house. In two weeks, the house along with several others in the area were going to be sold in a large, three-day auction.

The house that Angela was in wasn't bad. It had blue siding with white trim. The backyard was small and desperately needed sod. The fruit tree in the center looked healthy though. The walls had fresh paint on them, but some of the blinds need to be replaced. 'I wish I could buy it.' thought Angela, reading her horoscope. 'It would give me a new place to live with out all those bad memories.' Angela's ex, Robert cheated on her with a girl she thought was a close friend. Angela's mind drifted back to the memory and her blood began to boil. She had walked in on the two of them, on the couch, her couch, fucking their brains out. Angela had replaced the old couch with a nice blue one from a discount store. She just couldn't keep that couch in her apartment anymore. That had been two months ago. "And I'm horny as fuck right now." Angela grumbled to herself. "I'm not much for masturbation. I even went out and bought a little toy for company but what I really want is the real deal." As the hours ticked on, a few people came by to look at the house. A family, a couple, and a few singles but not much else. Angela greeted them cheerfully and chatted them up politely but inside she was dying. After an hour of no one showing up, Angela did a computer search for porn. After coming up with a few paysites, she finally came to a site that had free videos. Angela skimmed through the different types of videos, she started to watch one labeled 'slut throatfucked.'

A brunette was kneeling in front of a man, shown from the waist down only, with a large cock, glistening with what Angela guessed to be saliva. He was ejaculating in her mouth and all over her face. Angela felt her pussy tingle a little as the man grabbed the back of the brunette head and forced his cock into her mouth. He savagely fucked the slut's throat, grunting a little. He held her head down in vice-grip as she started to gag. The man pulled her off his cock as cum and saliva rushed out of her mouth. The cock was totally drenched and sticky. The slut moaned as the man forced his cock back into her mouth. Angela reached down under her skirt and began to finger her wet pussy, mesmerized by the scene in front of her eyes. The man on the video grunted and groaned as the slut slobbered and sucked his big cock. He pulled out of her mouth again and the slut licked his cock up and down. Angela let a soft moan escape as slut gagged on the cock again.

A hand knocked on the door. Angela took her hand out of her pussy and paused the video. "Come in." she said, changing the screen. A brown haired man stepped in. He looked like he was about forty and was casually dressed in a button-down shirt and shorts. He smiled at Angela, who smiled back.

"Just came to look around."

"Sure, go right ahead."

The man smiled at Angel again and went into the dinning room. Angela let out a sigh, as he walked past her. 'God, I hope he didn't hear anything.' She innocently went back to checking her email as she listened to the man's feet coming back in her direction. They exchanged smiles again and Angela looked down at his butt when he disappeared around the corner, heading towards the bedrooms. 'Nice butt.' she thought with a giggle. 'Wonder what the rest of him looks like.' A few minutes passed and the man returned to the front of the house and stood before her.

"Have there been a lot of people here?"

"There was earlier. Not so much now."

"Oh, I see. I thought I heard some noise in here when I walked up though."

'Shit!' thought Angela. 'He did hear the video. Should have turned the volume down!' Angela smiled at the man. "Oh I was just watching a video. That's what you heard." The man cocked an eyebrow. "Oh really. What kind?" Angela froze. "Uhh....a dirty one?" The man laughed. "Lonely, eh? Mind if I see?" Angela nodded, too shocked to speak. The man walked around the table toward her. Angela flipped back to the video and hit play. Slurping and sucking noises filled the air. The brunette on the video licked and sucked the cock while the man twisted his hands into her hair. He pushed her mouth back onto his cock and wildly fucked her mouth. He was relentlessly. It ended with the slut gagging on the cock with fluid flowing out of her mouth and nose. The man cleared his throat and looked down at Angela, who refused to look at him. "Did that turn you on?" he asked quietly. Angela looked up at him. "Yes." The man looked at her, his eyes a glittering green. He bent down and kissed Angela. She hadn't expected that at all. His tongue pushed its way into her mouth, while his hand squeezed her tit. Angela moaned as his other hand found her wet pussy. He got down on his knees and tongued her pussy. It wasn't long before Angela reached orgasm. The man drank all of her juices and slowly stood up. He kissed Angela again.

"Better now?"

"Much."

"What time are you done here?"

"5."

"I'll be back before you lock up.

For Angela, the hours couldn't move fast enough. 'I can't believe that cute guy ate me out.' An elderly man walked through the door. Angela greeted him politely. 'When he comes back, I hope he lets me return the favor.' Five o'clock finally rolled around. Angela had just called her boss to give her the daily tally when the brown haired man came in. Angela smiled and stood up.

"You never told me your name."

"Tim. Yours?"

"Angela."

They smiled at each other. Tim shifted his weight from one foot to the other.

"So are you done now?"

"Yes. All I have to do now is turn off all the lights, close the blinds, and lock up."

"I can help with that."

Angela smiled at him. "Okay."

Angela and Tim went around the house, turning off lights, closing binds, checking the outside, and locking things up. They returned to the front room. Angela quickly put all her things away and moved the supplies to the corner for the next day. Tim took a seat in the chair and watched her. Angela walked over to him and straddled his lap. They kissed each other reverently. Angela sucked on Tim's lower lip, causing him to moan. She reached her hand down and stroked his hard bulge through his shorts. Tim groaned and squeezed her tits hard. Angela moved off of Tim's lap and undid his shorts, pulling down the zipper. She pulled out his hard cock, which was rather large, and stroked it. Tim groaned and shifted in his seat. Angela licked the head of his cock and sucked on the head. Tim threw his head back. "Oh, Angela." Angela sucked on his balls and licked them. She took his cock in her mouth and sucked. Tim moved her hair back from her face as she took more and more of him in her mouth. Angela bobbed her head up and down as she sucked him. Tim groaned again. "I'm going to cum!" He shot his hot seed into Angela's mouth. She sucked it all down without gagging. He pulled her into his lap and kissed her again. Tim could taste himself in her mouth and it wasn't unpleasant.

"You've been lonely haven't you?"

"Yes. I haven't had a real man in a long time."

Tim chuckled. "Well, today's your luck day. Stand up." Angela stood up, having an idea of where this was going. He kissed her again and had her behind over with her butt towards him, her hands on the table. Tim rubbed his cock up and down her slit, teasing her with it. Angela groaned. "Don't torture me, Tim." Tim moved his cock to her wet entrance.

"Is this what you want?"

"Yes, Yes. Give it to me!"

Tim thrust into her, causing her to gasp. 'It's so big.' Angela thought as her body adjusted to Tim's girth. 'I've never been so full in my life.' He moved inside her slowly and for awhile it hurt. The pleasure built inside her as she met Tim thrust for thrust. Tim sensed this and moved faster. He was rewarded with animal screams and cries from Angela. Tim could feel his balls tighten and knew that he was about to climax. With a shout, he released his seed into Angela's body, filling her to the top. Angela had her second orgasm right after, her juices coating Tim's cock. They leaned against each other panting. This certainly was one day neither of them was going to forget for a long time.