My Dinner Date Ch. 02

Story Info
The adventure continues for Desiree & WWE's Batista.
2.2k words
4
11k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/10/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning Desiree," as I gently kissed her cheek. She stirred for a moment then slowly opened her eyes.

"Good morning Dave, how are you?"

"Wonderful. Do you know that you're beautiful even when you're asleep?"

"No. I had no idea. What time is it?"

"Almost seven. I was debating on how to wake you. I did have another way in mind."

"You did huh? Care to show me exactly how you were planning on waking me up?"

"It would be my pleasure. And yours as well."

He ran his hands through my soft hair and slowly pulled my face to his. We began to kiss. Our tongues found one another with a harmonious greeting. Moving to my right cheek, he kissed his way down to my neck. Softly biting right at the base of my neck I let out a loud moan.

I need, want more of her with every passing second. I take her breasts in my hands, pinching the nipples. There's that moan again. I take the right nipple into my mouth alternating between flicking it with my tongue and sucking it. Her hands are running through me hair as if she's telling me not to stop. I start to give attention to her left nipple the same way and fashion. She begins to lean into me feeding me more of her all the while caressing my arms and shoulders. Her skin smells like a fresh floral garden, and she tastes as sweet as cake icing. The blood is rushing to my cock, causing an intense throbbing I haven't felt before.

My goodness this man is nothing short of amazing. I know it should be a crime to feel this wonderful. I feel every ounce of the warmth coming from his skin. His massive rod is rubbing against me, begging for attention. A mix of his cologne and the soft hint of musk fill the room. Man, I want to explode right now. I feel the wetness running down my thigh.

Her stomach is so flat and yet so firm. She keeps herself shaven very low. Man, that's a turn on. I kiss her outer lips. She tensed up and made it feel as though they kissed me back! Oh, this woman is mine. I slide my tongue into her already wet sex. I lick and suck as though I'll never taste her again. The taste of her engaging juices fuels my fire more and more.

My hips are causing me to buck into his face repeatedly. It's too much. "Ooh Dave, don't stop! Please don't stop! I'm cuming!!" My orgasm covers his lips and chin. As I try to slow down my breathing, I look down to see Dave looking at me with the biggest grin on his juice covered face and laugh. "What's so funny?" Dave asked with a puzzled look on his face.

"You look like the Cheshire cat that ate the canary. Now it's my turn."

I sat up to take Dave by his face. I should have controlled myself, but I was too far-gone. I pushed him onto his back and straddled him. Looking him in his eyes, I kissed and licked every inch of his face that my juices covered. He sighed with excitement. I moved to those adorable ears of his and nibbled the lobes. Then I move down his neck leaving small bite marks. His massive chest is my next destination. Using just the tip of my tongue, I slowly teased his pecks. His hands are tangled in my hair and a moan comes from deep within his throat. He flinched with the trail I made. Lower and lower I went. When I got to his belly button, I stopped to admire the sun tattoo. Seeing this added more to the ever-growing urges I have. Then I found what I was leading up to, that wonderful cock of his. I knew from his length that I wouldn't be able to take in completely in my mouth. But I was going to try to take as much of him in as possible.

Every nerve in my body is overloaded! The sensations are marvelous! She knows my body se well! And is she about to give me a blowjob? Most women I've met wouldn't even try!!

His shaft is soft to the touch, yet hard and awaiting my mouth. I use my tongue to lick circles around the head of his cock. I ease my mouth over the head and suck on him, taking half of his length. His moans are turning me on and encouraging me to take in more. I continue to go further down his shaft taking in about three quarters. I found myself unable to resist playing with my clit as I worked on Dave. His moans are intensifying and making me hornier and wetter.

"Suck me off baby. Your mouth feels.... Ooh!" was the only thing he could say. I increased the tension and speed of both my mouth and hand. His shaft glistened with every move I made. I was on the verge of my second orgasm, when Dave started to thrust his hips. When he grabbed my shoulders, I knew he couldn't take anymore. "Des, I'm cumming!" he shouted. I didn't let up. I gently held his tight balls massaging them and braced myself. The explosion in my mouth combined with my orgasm caused a muffled scream that vibrated against his cock sending him into a frenzy. He grabbed the base of my neck and forced the rest of his cock down my throat. I was prepared for it though. I continued to swallow every drop of cum he released, tightening my throat muscles around his head. "That was incredible!!! I've never had a woman do that to me." Our breathing heavy, we cuddled face to face for a few minutes. In silence, we caressed each other enjoying and absorbing what had just happened. Dave took my hand, kissed the back of it and asked me to come with him. We got out of bed and headed down the hall to the bathroom. "How do you like your water?" Dave asked. "Hot to the point the bathroom is full of steam," I replied. He turned the water on to just the right temperature and we got in.

Dave grabbed a washcloth to wet and lather with soap. He began at my neck and washed every inch of my skin from top to bottom. I realized the gentleness that he was showing was relaxing and stimulating. He turned me around so I could completely rinse off. As I reached for a washcloth to reciprocate the action, he leaned toward me and engaged in a memorable kiss. I reached the soap, lathered my cloth and massaged as I washed him up. I took my time from the back of his neck and broad shoulders to his feet, taking my time at his penis when I got in front of him. Before I even knew what happened, Dave had me standing, turned around and bent over. Grasping my waist, Dave entered me with a force that caused me to scream. As I started to stand, he bit down hard into my neck and back. I had to support myself against the wall to keep from collapsing. When he increased the speed of his thrusts, he released one hand to vigorously rub my clit. The slapping sounds of our wet skin meeting, the water cascading off of our bodies, and the sounds of pure sex filled the air. Moans from the two of us gradually became growls. My knees slightly gave from under me as the waves from my orgasm hit me with Dave cumming at the same time. Taking some time to compose ourselves, we stood in the shower just holding each one another. We then rewashed, dried off I went to get our clothes still strewn through my house. As we looked at the time, Dave realized he was late for a pre-show meeting. We were dressed in no time, in my truck and on our way.

Arriving in front of the hotel, he turned to me, gave me a passionate kiss and said, "I don't want to leave you. I'd love to spend more time with you. Will you be at the show tonight?" "Yes. My best friend and I will be there in the third row. What makes you think that I wouldn't?" "Great I'm going to leave backstage passes for the two of you. Come and see me after the show."

"Ok and thank you for the passes. I wouldn't miss seeing you in action for the world. I'll see you later." With one more kiss, he got out of the truck and went inside. I began to drive home.

Later that evening

The match Batista had that night was remarkable! He beat the hell out of Mr. Kennedy and I was looking forward to Dave shutting him up. When the match was over, He stood atop the turnbuckle scanning the crowd. I had my sign in the air showing a simple black arrow pointing downward. He caught sight of it and I stood in my seat for him to see me. He smiled and pointed directly at me, then proceeded to flex those breathtaking muscles. I had a mini-orgasm right then and there. After the show was over, Rosalind and I went to the backstage area to see Dave. She hoped to meet a few of the wrestlers. Walking through the back hall, we found the door with his name on it. I knocked.

"Come in." We walked in to hear Dave talking to HHH, Shawn Michaels, and Ric Flair.

"Hello gentlemen," I said attempting not to stare at the WWE stars as we introduced ourselves.

"So you're the lovely Miss Desiree that we keep hearing about," Ric said placing a kiss on the back of my hand.

"I hope so. I'd hate for another woman to come back here looking for Dave. She'd be out of luck. Dave's description of you was exact to the tee," replied a smiling HHH as we shook hands. Dave came from the shower wearing a towel. Smiling he walked up to me first planting soft kisses on my upper and lower lip. I placed my hands on his waist, our mouths met and on instinct our tongues searched and found on another.

"Um, hello?!? Earth to Dave and Desiree! We are still in the same room with you two lovebirds," HBK pointed out. We parted before long when Rosalind put her two cents in. "If I need to I'll catch a cab home. You two are acting like newlyweds." Through all of that, it was Dave's comeback that both shocked and silenced everyone. "You know what, the thought of the two of us being newlyweds is precisely what was on my mind." He then produced an engagement ring he'd been holding in his hand. "I woke up a completely different man this morning. I knew it was because of you, but there was something else that I couldn't quite put my finger on. When you brought me back to the hotel, leaving you was extremely hard. When we're apart, I find solace in the fact that I will see you again. When we went out to shop for souvenirs, we passed a jewelry store. This ring caught my attention. At that moment a lot of things became crystal clear. Marry me Desiree. Marry me and I'll promise you won't regret it."

"You came to that conclusion in the 72 hours that we've known each other? When you make up your mind about something, there's no deterring you is it?" I knew good and damn well I was stalling, but I wasn't expecting this. "Yes I'll marry you, as long as I don't have to marry you tomorrow." Everyone cheered and clapped as we embraced. My head was swimming, my best friend was crying, and the wrestlers were already spreading the news backstage.

The celebrations soon came to an end and we headed for the airport. Once inside, I wanted nothing more than to desperately hold on to him, but he had to go to work and I had a lot of planning to do. "I'll call you as soon as we land in Houston. Call me if you need anything, anything at all. I love you."

"I love you Dave. Take care of yourself." We stared into each other's eyes with me holding back my tears as best as I could. He picked me up so we were face to face. I laughed and because he knew that I would, it made things feel all right. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him sensually and erotically. He held me tighter the more my tongue played with his tongue and lips. I wanted to make sure he thought of nothing else for the next few hours on the airplane. By the way he began to stroke my back, I knew he got my point.

"You're going to get fucked right here in the airport, if you keep this up," Dave growled.

"Promises, promises. Go on before you miss your flight. Besides, you can always get me back on our honeymoon." I answered back. "I'll see you in a few weeks."

"You most definitely will." He countered. And with that he was off.