Mohana, Audio Interpretation

Info
Coeds promote lesbian international relations.
184 words
4.34
135.3k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/13/2022
Created 06/08/2010
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theravenfox
theravenfox
1,383 Followers

Hello all you naughty boys and girls of Literotica. I’m back with another audio version of a text story that I’m submitting. The text version is also called Mohana and should be coming out any day now. Please, don’t forget to leave me feedback and votes for BOTH the text version of this story as well as the audio version that you’ve come to expect from me.

This is my second Literotica story featuring some hot girl on girl action. This time it is a beautiful Indian Malaysian girl who I roomed with in college. I tutored her in English and in quite a bit more. Mohana will always hold a special place in my heart and the little selfish part of me hopes I ruined her for anyone else. I really enjoyed showing her what a woman could do to her body and I hope her heart as well. The events I’m about to relay to you did actually happen, although this is retold to the best of my memory. So sit back, relax and let me take you into my fantasy.



--:--
--:--
1.0
theravenfox
theravenfox
theravenfox
1,383 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The audio is so fucking good. I can't imagine how amazing it would have been in a video. I was jacking off and kept cumming and cumming. Im still getting wet while picturing your story..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pure

The love in this audio is so pristine. I have lost the count of the number of times my juices have soaked everything while listening to this purity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
One of many "firsts"

A wonderful story that never gets old. One of the first ones that introduced me to your captivating voice. Just makes me want to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Im Malaysian too

Hopefully mohana will go for a guy as well. U make me so horny madam n i can hold it inside anymore. Thanks a million.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 10 years ago
Mmmmmmmmm

I'd love to be licking your cunt out as you were screaming and cumming like that ms ravendox! Outstanding pleasure and sharing of your memories ;) thanks ever so much...

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mohana Previous Part
Mohana Series Info

Similar Stories

Roleplaying Scripts These are some roleplaying scripts to help get you started.in How To
Missing Her Fiercely She wrote me a love letter and she said...in Lesbian Sex
Halloween Party at Willamette Pretty college girl parties with decadent wealthy lesbians!in Lesbian Sex
Sorority Pledge Girl on girl kinky sex as Harmony tries to join a sorority.in Lesbian Sex
Oral Vixen Liberates Sexy oral expert convinces boyfriend to try something new.in Group Sex
More Stories