Holly's Seductive Toes Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blushed a bright crimson again, and tried to fumble for the words to apologize, but she cut me off.

"Oh, now, Tom...no harm done. I understand. I'm just such a wonderful person to be with, and all...so interesting and spellbinding. But I do want my feet rubbed while we talk, so....if you wouldn't mind?"

Still blushing, I started massaging her feet. She smiled and closed her eyes, her chin still resting in the palms of her hands. "Mmm....very nice, Tom. You have strong, soothing hands. Don't stop, whatever you do. Make my tired, achy feet feel so, so good."

"Well," I felt the need to tell her I could do better for her, "I could rub them better if you weren't wearing stockings. I mean, I could knead your soles and toes better if they were bare....but I'll do my best."

"You're doing quite nicely," she assured me, and then added, "but I'll keep that point in mind for later."

"Later?" I asked.

"Yes, later....when I take my stockings off and let you rub my feet all over again. That'll feel even better, I'm sure, but this'll do just fine for now."

I started to sweat all over. I looked at her with my jaw gaping open, but I couldn't talk. "Well, you would like to massage my bare feet, wouldn't you? Those nice, even, soft.....kissable toes?" I thought I'd faint. My head started swimming. And Holly didn't let up for a second.

"Who knows?" she said, "maybe you'll get to kiss those kissable toes, or maybe even every beautiful inch of my feet...since you claim every inch of them is kissable, not just my toes." Then she leaned as far forward as she could, almost leering at me as she asked, "You would like to kiss my feet, wouldn't you, Tom?"

I looked around, sweat pouring from parts of me I didn't even know could sweat. Holly noticed that I was uncomfortable, and she seemed to come to an instant decision. She pulled her feet from my hands without warning, and I could hear her shoes scraping along the floor as she moved them around trying to get her feet into them. When Holly's flurry of sudden motion came to a halt, she slid out of the booth and stood up, smoothing out her dress. She looked down at my startled, and disappointed, face.

"It's getting crowded in here," she said, "no privacy. Come out to my car with me and we can talk more openly. And I can remove my stockings so you can massage my feet more thoroughly." She turned without waiting for an answer, and her heels began to clack on the tiled floor again. About ten feet away from me, she realized I wasn't with her. She stopped, turned and looked at me with a grin that made me get extremely excited. She cocked her head to one side and her dark eyes twinkled as her lush, red lips said, "You coming, Tom?"

Without a word, my head swimming in a hazy cloud, I followed her like a puppy dog out to her car. When we reached her car, she unlocked the passenger side. She turned to me, came up close to me, her face not more than a foot from mine, and whispered while stroking my cheek with her finger, "You really want my feet, don't you, Tom? I'll bet," she began to whisper in a sultry, teasing voice, "that you'd just love to see my pretty feet up nice and close, wouldn't you?"

I looked down at the ground shyly, but she lifted my head back up by the chin with her finger. With a look that made me sweat all over again, she said, "Tom, you like my feet. There's nothing wrong with that. Actually, I'd say you have very good taste. I take very good care of my feet. And I like that you like them so much....I like it a lot. In fact, I'm getting very, very hot thinking of all the things I might be able to get you to do for my feet. But I want you to be clear on something. I like to be the one calling the shots. I like men to please me....and I get the definite impression that you could please me in a lot of ways. But, first, I want you to make my feet feel really good...not just by massaging them. I want you to make them feel loved, worshipped, adored....every inch of them, in a whole host of ways. I like that you think my feet are kissable...because I can't think of anything more delicious than having you kiss my feet."

She looked into my eyes...and through them to my soul, to who and what I was, and still am. Then, she asked bluntly, "Tom, I want a nice, young foot boy to play with. I've been looking for one for a long time. How would you like to be my foot boy? How would you like to massage my feet for me and make them feel nice and comfy? And then pucker those young lips and kiss them all over for hours at a time? Do you think you'd like to please me like that...and then later in other ways I might come up with? Wouldn't it be fun to be my foot boy?" The words, and her smile, gave me an instant erection. And at that age, I was always guided by my erections.

I couldn't believe I was hearing any of it. I had to be hallucinating, I thought... or this was yet another in a long series of wet dreams. I could barely breathe, but I forced the words from my mouth, the only words my brain would let me come up with. I was scarcely able to get my voice above a whisper as I said to her, "I....God... yes... definitely, Holly... I'd....I'd love to be your... foot boy."

She kissed me on the lips, gently, and turned to open the passenger side door. She held it open for me, waved with her hand for me to enter, and I did. I sat, nearly hyperventilating, and waited for Holly to go around the other side and get in. When she did, I could only stare at her in awe. I was so worked up, I thought I could smell the heat and sensuality of her body as she sat in the driver's seat and turned toward me.

"I opened the door for you this time, because you looked like you might pass out," she said with a chuckle, "but from now on I expect you to be the perfect gentleman and always hold doors open for me. I like being treated with respect at all times."

Since I was still barely able to breathe, much less reply, she just looked at me and smiled. She knew that from then on I'd always be opening and holding doors for her. I knew it, too. There wasn't any question, even in my muddled mind.

"Well," she said with a loud sigh, "shall we begin?" She looked at me, waiting for a reply.

"Sure," I said, "whatever you like."

"Mmmm...that's it, exactly...whatever I like. I think you'll do just fine, Tom."

"Thank you, Holly," I replied with a smile, every inch of my body trembling.

"Great," she said, leaning back against the door and plopping her feet up on my lap again, "then take off my shoes and start kissing my feet. Kiss them really sensually, tenderly and romantically...then work your way up slowly to hot, passionate kisses. Show me how thoroughly you can adore my feet. Worship my feet as if... oh, as if I was royalty. No! Wait... worship them as if I was a true Goddess! Yes, do that. Make me feel like a Goddess! Can you do that, Tom?" I could only nod, looking stupid and fawning. But Holly seemed to like that look.

She held one wiggling foot up in front of my face. I slipped the black high heel off it slowly, wanting to savor the sight of that foot being slowly unveiled. When I saw that stretching, wriggling foot in front of my adoring eyes I hesitated for just a second to say, "But...I thought you wanted to take off your stockings."

"Oh, not just yet....I want to feel you kissing my stockinged feet first. I'll take them off later. I want you to get used to doing both. I think my feet should be admired...worshipped...no matter how they're presented to you. Don't you agree?"

"Yes...I definitely agree. Your feet are fantastic either way."

"Thank you, Tom.....or should I say, 'foot boy'?" She laughed a short, quick burst of laughter, and then added breathlessly, "You can start kissing any time now."

She folded her arms across her chest again, leaning against the door and side window, an expectant smile crossing her sultry lips. Her eyes got wide and her smile filled her face as she anticipated her coming worship. She almost seemed to be panting with excitement... and that in turn fueled my own excitement as I looked at that luscious, nylon-covered foot. I pulled her foot closer to my face, feeling warmth radiate off of it. It was slightly moist from even its brief reimprisonment in the shoe, and I could smell the mingling scents of nylon and shoe leather...and the light, personal aroma of her foot. My brain melted into mush and I leaned forward toward that warm, soft, nylon-encased foot. And with a soft sigh, I had my very first taste of Holly's feet....my first taste of any woman's feet. It was a taste, a flavor, that I would become instantly addicted to, and remain so until this very day. And a brand new foot boy was born, mouth moving quietly and reverently on Holly's foot, and my soul sinking headlong into Holly's world of personal pleasure and pampering.

When Holly's warm, slightly moist, stockinged foot made contact with my lips, it's erotic scent washed over me, meandering lazily into my panting nostrils. I became instantly weak, slumping sideways against the back of the seat. In a moment of lust, my fingers that had been gently holding her foot by the heel, slipped upward and grabbed her lower calf just above her ankles and pulled the warm toes firmly against my face just below my nose. To make sure those toes stayed put, the palm and fingers of my other hand encircled her instep and pulled that foot even more tightly to me, squashing the underside of her toes against nostrils that flared in their excitement.

Nuzzling my face into her sole, I inhaled deeply, too aroused to even try to hide my brazen inhaling of her scent. Twice...three times...four....I sniffed the underside of her toes deeply, the aroma seeming to shoot directly into my brain, short circuiting it. My mind reeled. I sat there powerless, eyes glazed, sniffing that warm, moist foot, mostly under her toes, but also moving my nose along the tips of her toes and all around her sole. Electricity crackled throughout my body, but still couldn't manage to give strength to anything but my penis, which twitched and grew, causing my pants to become extremely confining in an amazingly short time.

I don't know how long I sniffed that soft, warm foot, but when I finally opened my eyes and looked at Holly, she was enjoying immensely watching me savor the aroma of it. If her smile had been any wider, it would have engulfed her entire head. She was pleased...very pleased. And I sensed her body was likewise charged with electricity. She was almost fidgeting in her excitement, and I could swear a malevolent cackle was trying desperately to sneak out between those grinning teeth. She had me exactly where she wanted me...and she knew it. If my brain had been able to focus on anything but the erotic aroma that played inside my nostrils, I might have been able to figure it out, too. Or, maybe I had figured it out...but I just didn't care.

Other than sniffing like a hound, all I could do was stare at her delighted face. My body was limp and powerless, except for my hands, nose and cock. I was still slumped against the back of the seat, my hands holding her toes pressed against the underside of my nose, each breath inhaling her alluring scent. Holly looked at me as if I were an adoring puppy. Above her wide smile her eyes twinkled with a glee that made me feel like I was the fly who had just stepped into the spider's parlor. Her grin was completely and unquestionably wicked ...needy and lustful...and just dripping with arrogance.

"Well, it's not exactly kissing," she said finally, "but I have to admit it makes me hot watching you smell my foot with such apparent desire. And I also must say that I've never had anyone sniff my feet before, but seeing that glaze come over your eyes while you did was unbelievable. I've never seen such pure ecstasy on a man's face in my life, least of all for my feet. What is it you felt while you were smelling my foot?"

I couldn't believe it. I could barely string together two coherent thoughts with those sweetly scented toes in my face, and Holly wanted me to actually think! But, Holly wasn't one to disappoint. I knew that if I did, I might never have that foot....or any part of her...anywhere near me again. So, I forced my brain to work..though I refused to let that foot move from it's place above my quivering lips. And since I wouldn't let go of that foot, I ended up speaking directly into the sole of it. My warm breath seemed to tickle her foot as I spoke, and her sole wriggled and wrinkled.

"What do I feel?" Pressing the base of her toes once again to my nose, I inhaled her scent deeply before continuing my reply. "Wow...Holly...I can't begin to describe it. Your foot...the stocking....the scent...it's....I can't....it's just incredible...I mean....so....God, so addictive....delicious. It's like it fills a void in me...like, I'd be lost without it. I don't ever want to stop smelling your foot. I couldn't bear it if you made me stop.." I felt like a babbling, blithering idiot.

Holly's laugh was equal parts nervous energy and unparalleled joy, a short burst that from anyone else would've sounded like the laugh of a wicked witch, but coming from Holly it sounded to me like the sweet tinkling of wind chimes. Oh, yeah...I had it bad. I saw what was coming, but didn't have the strength to deny Holly or her luscious feet anything she, or they, wanted.

"I didn't say I was going to make you stop smelling my foot, Tom. I just want to know what you feel....other than that rather nice bulge in your pants, that is. So, tell me....what do you feel, in your mind, your heart...when you inhale the odor of my foot? Does it excite you more than anything you've ever experienced before? Does your heart race? Does it make you want to get right down on your knees and swear an oath of obedience and loyalty to me? Tell me...I want to know."

Her eyes were ablaze with lust, desire...and power. They seared hotly into me, waiting for my reply. Finally able to focus a bit, my mouth began working, but my answer croaked out as a weak whisper. "Yes," I said.

"Yes, what, Tom?" she laughed, thinking my mind was just so much mush.

"Yes...all of the above...all the things you said," I sighed, gazing at her toes like a schoolboy with a crush.

"Could you be more specific, and say it in your own words, please?" She was still giggling at me, loving the effect she was having on me.

"Well...It's like....It's like....Heaven.....I know that sounds stupid....but it's true. I feel like I've died and gone straight to Heaven. Don't laugh...I just mean it's so.....so sexy....such a wonderful aroma...your feet so warm and soft....such a beautiful all around sensation .....so....I don't know. God, I could smell your feet all night. They really do smell incredible, Holly. And I feel like I must be one of the luckiest men on the planet....so honored that you're actually letting me enjoy your beautiful feet like this."

"Well," Holly beamed, obviously pleased with herself, "I never realized my feet smelled so good! And I just love watching you nuzzle them....sniffing my toes like that. You look like you're actually in love with my foot. And that's wonderful....but I do want to feel those warm lips of yours on my feet too. So, maybe you could smell my foot while you're kissing it? What do you say, Tom? You think maybe it's time to show my feet the worship you obviously feel for them?"

Even though she expressed that in the form of a question, I knew Holly wanted her feet worshipped, and worshipped immediately. Watching me suck in the aroma of her foot was only fun for her...not erotic, sensual, arousing nor even soothing...just fun, and certainly an ego boost. But Holly wanted more than that...much more.

"Oh, but before those lips of yours start worshipping my feet, I want you to know that I liked what you said very much...the part about you feeling honored to experience my feet. And about how lucky you are. I'm very happy you feel that way, because I've always felt a man should feel lucky and honored to worship my feet. You just scored some very high points with those statements. Now, that having been said, do be a dear and totally adore my feet." She wiggled her toes energetically under my nose and grinned widely. She snickered and teased, saying "C'mon, hon...kiss kiss!"

I sighed deeply (taking one last chance to fully savor her scent) and reluctantly pulled her toes away from my nose. But, I only moved her foot far enough away that I could press those toes against my lips and begin kissing them. As I smothered each nylon-covered toe with adoring kisses I continued to inhale her scent...not as strong as when they were smashed against my nose, but satisfying nonetheless.

I did exactly as Holly wanted. I started with soft, sensual kisses...adoring, romantic pressing of my lips over every inch of her foot. I glided my lips over every part of her foot, sometimes pressing puckered lips against nylon, other times - lost in the eroticism of it - open mouthed and panting, but always keeping my kisses sensual and romantic. The few times I looked up at Holly's face, she was either still grinning or she was sighing with her eyes closed, but still smiling.

I slowly increased the fervor of my kisses, just as Holly asked me to. Oblivious to the passage of time, my kissing of her foot became more erotic...more passionate. Pressing my lips firmly into her stocking covered foot, I began kissing it as if it were a lover...mouth open, tongue active. I had never tasted nylon before, but found the taste much to my liking...especially since it encased such an incredible foot. I became lost in pleasing Holly, and ended up kissing that foot with such passion that I was panting as I did so. I pressed my lips into it with such force that they tingled from the friction of the nylon....and this, too, I found delicious. But, I so longed to savor Holly's warm, soft, naked foot. Still, I didn't dare interrupt Holly's pleasure. She was clearly enjoying every kiss, every sign of worship.

I was trembling all over, lost in adoring Holly. I could feel sweat dribbling from my forehead. My penis was thoroughly engorged and throbbing madly. My passionate mouth devoured her succulent foot, moving at a dizzying pace over every nook and cranny of it. I even tried to spread her toes in the clinging nylon to kiss between them...and was rather proud of myself when I managed quite nicely to do just that. I found that by pressing the nylon down between her toes with my fingers, and then moving one toe forward and one back, I could actually kiss the inside of each toe if I squeezed my lips in there tightly. Where there's a will, there's a way, I guess. I even thought I saw admiration for my hard work in Holly's eyes. Her approval, it seemed, was coming to mean more and more to me.

When she finally stopped me, I was panting and my heart was booming in my chest. I didn't stop at first, lost in the moment, but Holly became insistent. When her raised voice didn't break my worshipful trance, she pulled her foot out of my hands, taking me by surprise, startling me. I looked at her like a deer mesmerized by headlights....lost, confused...and extremely disappointed. When she saw the little boy lost look in my face, her voice softened, becoming almost motherly.

"My," she said, sighing, placing her ravaged foot in my lap, "you really do like my feet!"

"I'm sorry..." I said sheepishly, "but you said you wanted me to kiss your feet passionately...."

"Oh, no...Tom, I'm not disappointed at all. You were fantastic. I loved your passionate kisses...really...though I admit I also enjoyed watching you kiss my feet romantically...so adoringly....that was very erotic. Still, the passionate kisses did get me all nice and wet. I loved both...really....and I plan on having you do all of that over again on my other foot. I just had to stop you because if I didn't I was going to get so horny I'd have to have you service some part of me other than my feet!"