All Comments on 'My Adorably Hung Summer Roommate'

by IncognitoBandito

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Excellent story! Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This is a really fun story, I enjoyed every teasing playful moment of it. I hope there is more coming! Thank you for posting this gem! <3

FailedscoutFailedscoutabout 9 years ago

I agree, so far it is a fun story and I would love to read more.

wolf9696wolf9696about 9 years ago
5/5

woooh...HOT...loved it....really cant wait for him to take that monster inside him...:))) do continue, you are developing the characters very well.

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodabout 9 years ago
I loved this

The scenario is a favorite of mine to be honest, having a friend or roommate who is a girl, but happens to have something extra. The build up was great, and the character development is going good so far as well. I cannot wait until Chapter 2...please keep this one going.

Dreamweaver594Dreamweaver594about 9 years ago
Fun to read...very thoughtful

i like the way you developed this story. Danielle was a really fun to discover. I'm looking forward to future chapters...I hope you keep it positive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
roommates

Wow, now that would be fun, I can definitely see myself with a hot roommate like her, and a hot redhead at that, a fantasy I truly would enjoy having come true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
excellent, don't wait to continue!

Quick moving but well written and fun characters. Really a perfect start, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome!

I LOVE the build up of this story. It can't get any better. It's a soft form of dominant futa on make anf that's my favorite. It's a relationship but she "kinda" dominates the guy.

Hope part 2 to come soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
what a great story

Wow completely Surprised great pacing and setup i really hope there is more to come.

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 9 years ago
Good start

This was a nice beginning. Like everyone else, I'm looking forward to reading a lot more about Darren and Dani.

I'm hoping that any subsequent chapters have a bit more action in them, than was in this one.

I would suggest that you be a bit more diligent about watching out for typos and other errors. Things got especially sloppy around the last quarter of page one. One paragraph, in particular, had at least three errors in it.

It might be a good idea to allow someone else to proofread for you before submission. A different set of eyes always helps to catch things that you might miss.

This chapter wasn't terrible, as far as errors are concerned (I've seen much worse), but typos and using the wrong homonyms are the bane of every writer here on Lit.

This is a good start. The story line is well done. It just needs a bit of editorial tweaking to make it great all around.

bigdickchick_loverbigdickchick_loverabout 9 years ago
my ultimate fantasy

great piece of work!!

now please don't leave me hangin there without all the action.

eagerly waiting for the next part.

IncognitoBanditoIncognitoBanditoabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the kind words

I appreciate the positive responses. The story will be continued in a Part 2, I have a basic outline for how the characters will develop and just have to pace myself on the writing and try to avoid some of the littler errors that popped up in the latter half of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story!

Just the right amount of set up! I got the sense of a cute friendship and romance in a relatively short span of time! I also love it when the girl is much better hung than the boy, especially if it leads to a role-reversal kind of relationship where she does the fucking and he does the sucking, hehe. Look forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great work

I hope part two is coming soon. I check back each day so I don't miss it. This story is so hot. I've cum to it many times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
SEQUEL

WHERE'S THE SEQUEL, BANDITOMAN. DON'T LET THIS DISAPPEAR. IBEGYOU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love the story

Great, I am on to the next chapter, Thanks !

griffin57griffin57over 8 years ago
A bit

contrived and exaggerated but totally hot! Bet Darrin feels like he just got swept up in a cyclone. Looking forward to next chapter! This Rocks!

gravelgurdygravelgurdyalmost 8 years ago
your getting there

Awesome story so far, but I had to deduct a point for being such a tease. LOL. Somehow I think that will be hotly resolved in the next chapter.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 7 years ago
Warm and Welcoming

I can't express all my feelings about this innovative approach to meeting with a 'no pressure' introduction to new relationships. This is a most realistic opening ... of both story line, and for lifestyle modifications. I've read the full series of 3 and encourage any potential readers, who know and appreciate Good Taste (in erotic literature) to follow and support this Author ... with a capital A. No pun intended, but this lifestyle is not one you poke fun at. Well done Bandito.

titans2138titans2138almost 7 years ago
Probably my favorite story

I've read a lot of stories and I think this story is the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful Story

That was such a great story it flowed well.

I'll have to read the next story, for certain

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

Yes, Dani seems like the perfect roommate to have !! She being a transgender girl is great and they both can have a lot of fun over time. I think they will be able to play and become really close pals and lovers maybe ?? Its a great start masturbating and tasting each others cum. I hope more chapters are written as this is a new stronger wave of relationship now in the world today !! Yes, I've read hundreds of adult sex stories and this one stands out at the top. Thank you.

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
I luv to

cum home and wake up with her every day

phoenixcindersphoenixcindersover 5 years ago
I loved it!

I absolutely loved it!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
I would die

For a room mate like her. I do hope there are many chapters to follow. Very sweet story

jackstudjackstudalmost 4 years ago
jackstud

would like more of this adventure. Wish I had a roommate like Danielle when in school

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

Very nice, a great start to what I hope will be a series.

Royse69Royse69about 3 years ago

second time reading this one and still wonderful, I have already saved the story because I know I will read it again.

i love the characters

BetagirlShungiteBetagirlShungiteover 2 years ago

You know I'm in the middle of my transition and yet I want a roommate like this

Who knows I might even permanently be hers

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricover 2 years ago

I would love to find a roommate like Danielle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it. Love it. Love it.

I gave you a 5.0 = 💯% (💜💙💚💛❤) 👍👍!

You brought Danielle's character to life so well that I wish she were my roommate. I can see myself worshiping her XL dick. My mouth cherry and my anal one would be hers for the taking.

Danielle is a keeper. Full stop. Period.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

This was one very HOT storyline. Loved it. And like everyone has said, I’d like to have a hot babe like Dani as my roommate ( lover ❤️ ) her and I wold be a great match. I’m 5’3” and like Dar 6 1/2-7 inches. I’ve played with transgendered girls before, but only one as dig as Dani. Summer was her name and she had 9 inches and so big around that my fingers barely touched when I held her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mostly enjoyed it, but making him lose a bet that emphasized he was just average to her being so much larger, was kind of mean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Two perfect roommates perfect for each other.

A wonderfully written story. Engaging and realistic.

LatexSolarBeefLatexSolarBeef6 months ago

I hope to read more about these two.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What an enjoyable and engaging story. I enjoyed reading your story and I wish I was Darren. Wow! What an experience that would be.

This story lends itself to a part 2 and maybe a part 3. There is a lot that could happen during the summer & what a summer it would be.

Thanks for the delicious story of Dani & Darren.

sissinabrasissinabra3 months ago

I loved

This

Story

wvBalzakwvBalzak2 months ago

I loved your well written story. I hope it was only the first chapter with many more to cum!

smoothed273smoothed273about 2 months ago

👍👍💖💖💖💋💋💋💋💋💋✌

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous