All Comments on 'Doctor Who: Panic Moon Ch. 32'

by Kurokami

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
No Clara?

Where is Clara? You've promised to add her in but she's nowhere to be seen, please add her in soon as she is my favourite companion

KurokamiKurokamiabout 9 years agoAuthor
You guys really want Clara! :P

I've been meaning to keep this a secret so it'd be a surprise, but here: I've already written my first Clara scene. It's done, she's in the story, concrete, no turning back. So, just be patient and wait for her to pop up. I know you'll like it when it happens. ;)

Kurokami

Courier345Courier345about 9 years ago
Great

Hell of a long wait glad to see the next chapter!!! and the post about Clara has really made me day because, no offence to our favourite slave, I think she is much hotter than Amy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

i hope she isn't going to get rescued from the olivan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Can't wait

I really can't wait for the next chapter! I hope Clara has some fun with Amy (please make that happen) but I really hope that it doesn't take until the next series of Doctor who to come out until we get the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Ok, it's ALREADY been over two weeks and you still haven't updated, please stop saying that you'll have it out soon and then go back on that, I'm getting kind of annoyed and I'm sure others are too!

KurokamiKurokamiabout 9 years agoAuthor
Hi Anon:

Sorry, life issues got in the way. In this case, I'm posting this message from a hospital room, where I've been living for the past week and a half, if that gives you some idea of what's going on.

That said, I'll format the chapter and submit it today, now that things have calmed down. My intent was always to post it on time, I am merely the victim of circumstances I couldn't have foreseen. Keep an eye out, 72 hours is the usual time it takes Lit to check over this stuff.

- Kurokami

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I hope you're ok! Anyway can't wait for chapter 33 and (hopefully) Clara and Christina (please make that happen)!

KurokamiKurokamiabout 9 years agoAuthor
Hmm...

Clara and Christina... Not a pairing I'd considered before, but it's certainly appealing. I'll give it a try. ;)

- Kurokami

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous